So what would you choose?

So what would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuemQxNbz_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one that's not gay

Neither, nor.
I like women with vagina and men with dick.

Both of 'em.
And make 'em fuck together.

Hir? Or Hem?

right, n now i know what i'ma fap to

I'd fuck the vagina. I've fucked uglier.

what a complete faggot you are

Both are gay for a man.

One is a man and the other is manly. Both have manly faces though.

That's labeled wrong, "transgender man" and "transgender woman" should be flip-flopped, you label them as the gender they're transitioning to. It's not so much about opinion as it is about keeping it consistent, you can argue him vs. her all day after that

Domino Presley.

But hey, if I was drunk enough...

In the "Her" option you can put a disgusting woman and I'll also pick neither of those.

I'd do him!
a hole is a hole so why not choose the better looking one

both are ghey dipshit

HONK HONK

im going to fuck you little boy

haha i love when the closet cases get defensive

A wank

Thats a man with a pussy and a girl with a dick... transgender works differently. If you like this, you are not gay, you are just a freak.

REEEEE TRANSPHOBIC CLOSET FAAAAG REEEEEEE
IM NOT GAY FOR SUCKING DICKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like feminine feature. I'm attracted to "women" not vaginas.

u; a gayfag
>a hypothetical question is presented to you please pick an answer
>I refuse to chose because my belief in my sexuality is frail and I'd rather not compromise what little faith I have over my hetrosexuality

Uber kek

if this was presented to a woman would "gay" and "not gay" be reversed?

Neither. I don’t fuck ugly women or males. Not gay.

nailed it

Only women have vaginas and only men have dicks.

I'd fuck a dude in the ass and I'm straight.
Doesn't change the fact it's a gay act and you could call me gay for doing it.
I just don't give a shit, a hole is a hole and I'm desperate and confident in my sexuality.

You could say the same for sucking a dick that's attached to a """girl""". You're still gay as hell.

you're so so gay, stop denying yourself because your christian parents beat you, you're dad's a closet case anyways he sucks my dick in work every day jeb

as a man both of these options would be quite gay
the vast majority of men just wouldnt interact with either of them at all because they want actual women or actual men
the only people who are concerned with this stuff are chaser fags
the vast majority of people find these abominations repulsive

bi really, but yep if you like any thing that isn't heterosexual intercourse between two people of the opposite sex, then you're bi or gay, not straight

I really like vagina, I like the smell,taste and look. I like staring at the asshole and seeing that pussy.

I also think man ass has a particular smell about it. Trannies smell like man ass since they’re men, where as women smell like pussy. I like pussy. It’s biological for me. I hate that I love the female so much, but I do.

Fags and trannies have it much easier.

i would choose the woman with the penis like every other same being.
And anyone who picks "Her" is either gay or delusional.

Because in essence I don't care what the genitalia is attached to.
It doesn't turn me on that it's a guy asshole. It could be a disembodied asshole floating in mid air and I'd fuck it.
Is what I was really trying to get at with my other shitty analogy. But if you're turned on by sucking a dick, whether it be on a guy or girl, you're still gay.
Pussy on guy = probably not gay
Dick on girl = gay
Asshole/mouth on either = probably not gay.

the amount of people who would choose to fuck buck angel is absolutely tiny
the amount of people who would fuck domino presley is larger but still ultimately small
this is a hypothetical question which has no bearing in real life because almost ALL humans want to fuck their opposite or same sex partner, not a mutilated freak.

tl;dr
if you want to fuck either of these then you are either in a small percentage of humans or have no other option.
most humans would simply do neither.

Her naturally, because no matter what they look like as long as there's a pussy there it isn't faggotry.

Nice meming m8.

I’d fuck buck. She has hot in her younger years. I’d just grab her and jump in time machine.

this made me look up her pre surgery
she was not hot user

this.

I understand that, and technically it's gay, but I just can't fuck a masculine hairy "dude" with a vagina. I'd go with the dude that looks like a chick, It's just much more attractive.

Yes she was. Back in the 80s. She had that Linda evangelista thing going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuemQxNbz_E

she looked like eminem lol she was not hot

am i the only person that wants to watch these two fuck?

She was attractive, stop being dishonest. Not a 10, but solid 7.

straight up not a solid 7 at all and looked like eminem with shitty triangle titties
its not dishonesty its not being attracted to her at all

I would choose both for gas chamber

This. I wouldn't be able to get aroused looking at Buck Angel, but I could probably summon up an erection for the trap.

Eggers
What's this app called?

you go work out with your bro
and after a relaxing exercise you go together home and you cum in his pussy.

i... dunno.

I would fuck her over the man. I find her 80s attractive.

Fuck off closet case.

You’re a fag. A guy fucking an ugly manly woman isn’t gay, fucking a pretty girly man is. It really is that fucking simple.

None

Trannies always post this shit like, but with bailey jay. Like it’s impossible to not want to fuck either.

so if they fuck and have kids is the dad the mom and the mom the dad or is the dad the dad and the mom the mom?

It’s because they and their sjw friends have decided that genitals, bone structure, and chromosomes aren’t part of gender.

Domino. No doubt. Anyone who says anything else is fucking gay.

domino of course!

choice made

Would fuck Domino, no question.

>I’ve fucked uglier

100% kek

I used to have that webm but i cleared my phones sd card for shit to watch at work

Gay or not gay who cares anywhay these days?

i'll fuck him all day long!

Did you just assume their genders?

I wouldn't fuck Buck Angel.
I wouldn't fuck Domino Presley.
I haven't and won't masturbate to pics or videos of Buck Angel.
I have masturbated to pics and videos of Domino Presley.

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina

To everyone who said if u fuck domino you're gay but in front of him/her tell me u will care if he/she told you to fuck him/her but he/she will not fuck u...

Easily the one on the right.

When I see a girl on the street, I don't see her pussy, I'm attracted to how she looks, and I feel like fucking them.

The dick is fucking gross, but, well, I'm attracted to the feminine features and (s)he is 90% of woman features.

is there anyone as fool to decline her offer?? Seriously?

Wisdom of the ages

There's no "hidden option C," just play the game right. A bunch of internet strangers don't give a shit about which one you'd pick.

I choose this hidden option :C, that I’ve been hearing so much about

c'mon tell me if you enter a room right now and you found her excly like this and talking sweet and hot to you tell me you will not get hard???

>_>

Its really quite simple, you fucking retards
> If you're a male and you're attracted to the first ones male features, you're a fag (or at least bi)
> If you're a male and you're attracted to the second ones male features, you're a fag (or at least bi)
> Are you attracted to the whole of either? Then you're bi.
> The only way you can be attracted to either without being gay or bi is if you're ONLY sexually attracted the female body parts and not at all attracted to the make ones.
To keep it simple for you retards;
> If you're a male attracted to male features, you're gay or bi. That's all there is to it.

Until “she” got her cock out.
Instant boner kill

I would smash the shit out of Domino. Buck Angel looks like a dude and doesn't even have a dick, so that's a double negative.

ok but if just you fuck her if she don't ask to fuck u? For me I don't let her fuck me but if she want I fuck her EVERYDAY

>So what would you choose?
I would choose to create a faggot containment board and move all the faggotry there AND NOT ON Sup Forums

Dying alone.

>just play the game right.
If you can't infer an answer to OPs question from my statement it's probably your moms fault for drinking too much while pregnant.

>faggot containment board
They should have their very own virtual concentration camp, indeed!

>I wouldn't fuck Buck Angel.
>I wouldn't fuck Domino Presley.

If you can't infer that OP is asking which one you'd fuck and not which one you'd jerk off to, it's probably your mom's fault for drinking too much while pregnant.

This.

>AND NOT ON Sup Forums

Sup Forums has had shemale/trap threads for at least a decade, dude. Where do you think Bailey Jay's popularity came from?

As a straight male I genuinely feel like both are gay and would do neither, PERIOD. /thread

Old bait. Both are degenerate.

KYS

Him, of course
/thread

since he looks better than 95% of women (most women look the girl on the left) - you are damn right i'll fuck him!

How is your mom?

The correct answer is domino.

Domino is 90% feminine
Buck is 10% feminine

Neither. Women should be soft, men should have dicks and this is degeneracy at its finest.

I'd fuck domino Presleyi mean how can you resist
I'd bury my dick in that ass
>straight user here

buck was born a Woman ovaries whole tits the whole 9 yards and had a partial sex change

domino was born a MAN

both are freaks