Why do white people drown their food in ketchup?

Why do white people drown their food in ketchup?

Weird things white people do: keep on existing

Ketchup is full of sugar.

Why do Brazilians drown their monkeys in soup?

It turns niggerfood into something that's palatable.

she's p. cute i'll allow it

>ketchup
substance which is supposed to replace blood of the Christ in atheist supper

Half-whites like Americans and Slavs drown their food in ketchup

Full-whites drown their food in mayonnaise

why do you care what other people are putting in their mouths?

It's a convenient and tasty placeholder for the blood of Natives, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Africans, Arabs, Siberians, Aboriginal Australians, Mexicans, Jews, Vietnamese, and countless, entire populations of animal species

how can you actually use that much ketchup though with that little food? like what are the logistics involved, does she dip a piece in, lick the ketchup off, then dip it again and eat it? I knew someone like this in middle school it was fucking disgusting, he brought full bottles of ketchup and mustard in with him every day, still ate the school lunch but used like half a bottle of condiments every time

>TFW I drink a gallon a milk a day for the past 15 years or so
>TFW eat everything with mayo from french fries to refried beans

rest in peace

>full whites drown their food in a thick, viscous semen-like substance made from eggs
No wonder Europe is full of faggots.

>French
>Belgians
>Full white

look i am full white and unlike you white people actually know that mayonnaise is a specific sauce for specific food
like shrimp or crab or eggs
there are rules for food

so no you don't drown random shit in mayonnaise that's disgusting and in my life i've only seen brown people do that

we don't do that either, minorities are the most victims of junk food and most obese by far

They have no taste, no subtlety, no self awareness.. they are tacky disgusting "people".

that looks like its going to be too spicy for her, hope she has some water nearby.

asian loves mayonnaise dipshit, its not white people thing to drench everything with mayonnaise

>ketchup
>mayonnaise
Subhumans

when I was younger I used to eat chips with tons of ketchup but now I eat it on its own + tons of pepper.

However other foods like sausages I have it as ketchup mixed with mayo and bbq sauce.

I'm fully black and I like to do this

let me guess, you are one of them mustard hard core wanna be

I feel like a lot of people were raised by lazy parents who didn't cook decent food so they're forced to drown their shit in something to make it palatable

also most people eat like little kids and are super picky and don't like the way most things taste, it's pretty embarassing

>also most people eat like little kids and are super picky
nontaster detected

prefiero la mayonesa

mayonnaise was invented in Mahón (Menorca, Spain) :)

>american mustard
>hard core