Why do girls do this?

Why do girls do this?

neck urself faggot, get that botch off here

take pictures upside down? It's fun and cute. Nothing wrong with it OP. You wanna-be girl faggot.

It's an angle thing... see.. it slims you down and makes you appear taller.

I meant cut themselves, silly beans.

it's mental illness related to mentruation. They associate the bleeding with relief from cramps and such and try and get more relief by letting out more blood.
thats why men dont cut themselves

Interesting.

Is there an actual academic source supporting this or are you just pulling it out of your ass? I did know a guy who used to cut himself and burn himself with cigarettes but he was an extremely effeminate gay man.

i do the same and am straight as far as i know

borderline

Indeed very interesting, never thought about it that way. Thanks for sharing.

Cutters (male and female) often feel stricken and depressed - which is only aggravated by the sense that there is nothing physically wrong with them. Externalising pain can help to contextualise emotional distress, offering some relief and compartmentalisation.

Suggesting that it is related symbolically to menstration is reaching pretty far up one's arse

then say it, faggot.

But men do cut themselves

Kek

it, faggot

It's the shit that girls do when they break up, feel unattractive, unwanted, or wants attention. If you know one girl that's always sad, go and talk to her, you may save her life. And bust a nut at the same time.

You mean just cutting themselves or cutting themselves so they can take pictures of the cuts and post them online?

The former is because their life they're depressed and would rather focus on dealing with physical pain than emotional pain. Also pain releases endorphins.

The later may also be depressed, but they cut as a cry for help or attention.

source?

Can confirm, am man who cuts himself

i wonder how many likes/comments she received for that post
>bag of goldfish
>2 coca-cola cans
>cord-less phone
>and one razor blade
just another Friday night.

Also, I haven't seen a cordless phone in over 15 years.

No clue. Just some random pic I saved the other day.

attention and control, so people feel bad for her and she has a wrench to throw into any cogs that are not turning her way

You think because with clothes it would be hidden therefore "shes suffering internally, weep weep she has so many deep problems"

But she's going to have sex with men... men are going to see that, then she becomes an emotional leech. Uses it to guilt and control people, because social media has made her so shallow she can't stand when people arent going out of their way to pay attention to her. She needs constant affirmation because she produces nothing, and has no higher calling other than to be the center of attention. Shes afraid she will cease to exist if she doesn't get attention.

for all the retards: the ratio of men to women cutting themselves is extremely one-sided and the rare pathetic men who do it are 100% doing it for attention trying to copy women

idiots

Yes but that's all cunts.

because knowing you're inferior probably gets to you at some point, especially when your only tactic to get by in life is sexual seduction and deception

I'm sure the numbers are much lower. Men get breast cancer too, but it's rare.

To know the pain inside isn’t the only pain that’s real... now tits or gtfo

I always thought cutting was pussy shit. Either do something about it, or stop being an attention whore. It's not as common when people grow up out of the "I'm 15 and depressed stadge". Some carry it on or hide it.

I had a close female friend in high school and I finally asked what's the fucking deal on this. Only response I got was along the lines of life sucks, always feeling numb, depressed, and do it to make sure they feel something. I thought was a shitty answer because I knew it was pussy, metal illness, excuse bullshit. Half of the people I knew that used too do this didn't really have a shitty life, and the ones that did either hid it or just did drugs. I never looked deeper than that.

Both genders do it, bucko.

Because despite the lies Society tells of "female empowerment"... them they know deep down that they're worthless garbage and are only suitable as fuck meat and cum dumpsters!

I also Wonder why they take selfis in bed

>Why do girls do this?
she's on the cutting edge

For attention

In her case. Sup Forums did this to her.

This guy gets it. And thank you for your service