Hello Sup Forums I am Cthulhu! AAARRRRGGHHHH!

Hello Sup Forums I am Cthulhu! AAARRRRGGHHHH!
Come into this thread if ye' wish to learn the truth!

Got ya! Heheh... I was only PRETENDING to be Cthulhu! This is actually a mask! You see... Pretending can be fun! You can pretend to be whatever you want!

What...? You don't know how to pretend? Well... Its not that hard to do. All you have to do is use your imagination, and anything is possible! You can be whatever you want!

Oh yeah... Now that you know I was pretending, you should also know that this is a pretend thread! Lets all pretend together and see what kind of crazy pretend adventures we can go on! So come on! Let us all pretend in this thread! Lets have some fun!

Won't you pretend with me...?

i was pretending that i wasnt feeling a little lonely but now i am not

i am glad you are here

can i pretend like everybody's here to play?

Oh don't be silly. I'm always here with you! You just may not always see me because I like to stay anonymous sometimes...

You can pretend to do whatever you want! Look at me! I'm pretending to be flying around in space now!

i like to pretend that i am being touched

i like to pretend im dead.

You like being touched? Hmm... I wonder why...

Oh...? That is a strange thing to pretend. Why do you like to pretend doing that?

I'm pretending she's over 18

>"bugs bunny"!!?

i like to be touched because i am enslaved by biological impulse

Look at me! I'm now pretending that I am a professional racecar driver! I'm gonna drive around really fast! I even pretend that I am driving around on a giant magical rainbow!

Uhoh... I sure hope you aren't pretending to do anything bad now... I'll pretend that you aren't.

WHA?!? Bugs bunny? Where? Are you pretending to watch me?

Oh... That is an interesting one. I'm not to sure what to say about that.

I'm pretending I can't smell the rotting corpse's, of 13 yo boys and girl's, underneath the wooden floor.

Mr. Nash, the local sheriff, is also pretending with me. He has 2 daughters that are going college. 2 daughters need funding. I have those funds.

Little dose Mr. Nash know, I'm also pretending his daughter's are still alive.
I also sometimes like to pretend i have a gf when i go bed, just cuddle up with the duvet, feels cozy c:

Why my pinnus is so small?

I'm pretending to enjoy life, when in fact I just want to die already

Oh... That is quite a vivid imagination you have there to pretend all of that... I do hope you are having fun!

I'm sorry to hear that... Maybe you can pretend that it isn't?

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that you have to pretend doing that. Perhaps, if you pretend to enjoy life enough, it may actually come true and then you can!

I pretend that I'm being loved and that my family isn't dead

aboot fit?

Here! Take this! I sure hope that you enjoy it! What is inside of it you may be wondering...?
Well... Use your imagination! It can be anything if you pretend!

I'm sorry to hear that. You know, this is a pretend thread. We can all pretend to be your family! How does that sound?

Aboot fit? Uhh... What?

Last time i pretended something i accidentally got fucked in the ass by my dog

Oh no... I'm sorry to hear that. You should be careful when you pretend. What did your dog look like? I bet it is a nice doggy. I'm sure it didn't mean to do that.

>pic related
hes a big cute doggo
too big in some cases....
i walked around in a funny way for a week but i think he had fun

aboot fit?
cthulhi kens eh truth... so fit y dee yi nae ken 'at?
mon loon... spick up

I've always liked pretending all of my life. I would always run around and pretend. I would never have to worry about anything. Things were so simple. I didn't have to think. I pretended. I had fun. Good times...

That is a nice doggo. I bet he was pretending too. Silly dog.

Y' ah nafl kadishtu ahf' ymg' ah l' ah'gotha ai ya

fit am spiken is an ackle lanige.. dinna ken aboot yir een tho. so yi gaan ti gies ony cut or fit?

Lw'nafh'nah h' mgepah'ehye wgah'nagl third yah'or'nah. Hafh lw'nafh'nahor l' preserve f' orr'eog

gies a break loon. am sicken ti be pit richt. gaan ti help es oot or nae?

Nae. Yi spick R'Lyehian en thread. Pretendeth.

congratulations... you have just been spoken to in doric. a dialect from the north east of scotland. it has only very been spoken internationally in, gta vice city and pixars, brave. both by the same person. have a good day sir.