ITT: We laugh at the teams who did not win a trophy this season

ITT: We laugh at the teams who did not win a trophy this season

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525
sinceliverpoollastwonatrophy.co.uk/
lastwonatrophy.com/premierleague/newcastle-united
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
(ctrl+v)

looool

heh

>poop gwardylola

>n-next year is are year la

haha

REMINDER SPUDS HAVENT WON A THING

>Poop
>Flopp
>Tottenwho?

Tottenham's best ever season
0 trophies

Arsenal's worst ever season
1 trophy

Kek

um excuse me but spurs won the finish above arsenal trophy, it's a big accomplishment for them so be more respectful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>poop fartiola

>spuds
>poop
>slipperpool

b-b-b-b-but top 4 is really important, apart from when arsenal finish in it.

Come on! Go ahead!

Let's rank the top 6:
1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Man City
6. Liverpool

>Manure managed to salvage their season with some cheap trophies
>Chelsea and their handsome man won the league
>Arsenal cheated their way to the FA Cup
Yeah, OK.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, I feel I didn't laugh enough at these absolute failures.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I mean, I'm not sure what else to call it when they score a goal with a blatant handball.

There was still 86 minutes for Chelsea to win so I don't think you can say that that is how they got the FA Cup. What was Chelsea's excuse at 1-1?

>sevco

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Arsenal DOMINATED Chelsea. They clearly deserved the win and if Chelsea somehow won this game, it really would of been a false victory

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525

>sing song about making fun of a dead terrorist
>party gets broken up by helicopter swat team

Britcux will defend this

>discounting the psychological effect an early, wrongly awarded goal can have
Yeah, OK.

If you can't come back from a bad ref decision, you shouldn't be playing football. That's a poor excuse because Chelsea were shit - from start to finish.

Your fault for not having Colombians anymore.

Chelsea had a far better team player for player except for Sanchez. Chelsea should have tore Arsenal's defence a new arsehole and they failed.

S E E T H E

Chelsea were shit. End of. Arsenal deserved the win.

shut the fuck up, alberto luiz

>Hands in an unnatural position... b-b-but muh blatant handball

If Arsenal knew how to finish, they would've won at least 4-1

hehe

>Inda
>Riomma
>Napolel

>letting it slip

THIS

>the city of tottenham
>best goal differance in the league two times in a row
>zero (0) trophies won on either seasons

>poop fartdiola

>peep hardonola

>goals
>a positive stat

watch this:
HEADERS WON

Yea, silly me for thinking a team needs to score goals

sinceliverpoollastwonatrophy.co.uk/

People meme about how Liverpool haven't won the league for decades but they also haven't won any trophy for 5 years now.

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

The only trophy they won in the last 10 years is a League Cup in which they beat the mighty Cardiff City on penalties.

Good win Arsenal. Look forward to watching you guys in the CL next year

spurs is worse desu

Yeah but Spurs are irrelevant, nobody expects them to win anything.

>that whole site

lastwonatrophy.com/premierleague/newcastle-united

Teams to have won a trophy more recently:
>West Bromwich Albion
>Coventry
>Sunderland
>Ipswich
>Oxford United
>Swindon Town
>Luton Town

>FA Cup
>Europa League
>League Cup

Chelsea are the only English club to win a worthwhile trophy this season.

>Manyoo customers actually believe this

Last 10 seasons (from 07/08 to 16/17)

>Man United
4 Premier Leagues
1 Champions League
1 Europa League
1 FA Cup
3 League Cups
1 Club World Cup
5 Community Shields

>Chelsea
3 Premier Leagues
1 Champions League
1 Europa League
3 FA Cups
1 League Cup
1 Community Shield

>Man City
2 Premier Leagues
1 FA Cup
2 League Cups
1 Community Shield

>Leicester
1 Premier League

>Arsenal
3 FA Cups
2 Community Shields

>Wigan
1 FA Cup

>Portsmouth
1 FA Cup

>Swansea
1 League Cup

>Birmingham
1 League Cup

>Spurs
1 League Cup

>Liverpool
1 League Cup

>Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score

I still can't believe that this actually happened lol

Delet

LOSERPOOL HAHAHA WHOEVER IS CHEERING FOR LOSERPOOL SHOULD OFF HIMSELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

haha

>cheaters deserve to win
I'm not sure in what world that's logical

As opposed to Moses trying to cheat to win?

>got the top four trophy
>got the least losses trophy
>got the most goals scored trophy
>got the least goals conceded trophy
>got the best goal difference trophy
>got the finished above arsenal trophy

spurs got a bunch of silverware m8

don't forget the 2015-17 premier league trophy my friend

Why do these comics make me laugh so hard

Maybe because you never left the anal stage and think poop is funny?

People in the anal stage don't think poop is funny but I appreciate your interest in high school psychology

I don't remember Man City crest being that shit. It looks like a badge your mum sews onto your jumper.

Didn't their crest have meaningless gold stars on it?

Spurs and Liverpool both did much better than anyone expected, I think they can be proud. Man City, on the other hand....they were supposed to be title favorites.

Maybe next year Man U can draw 38 games.

1. Chelsea
2. Tottenham
3. Man City
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Man United

Arsenal has had better PL success than Leicester don't kid yourself

HAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAv

Napoli won the "beautiful football" trophy tho, worth more than 10 CLs

>Being this much of a deluded faggot

Rather...

1. Man Utd
Won more trophies, so it's obvious even though they were embarrassing in the league.
2. Chelsea
Won a more prestigious trophy than FA cup but had no Europe and bombed out of another cup.
3. Arsenal
Won something despite failing in everything else. Though if it keeps Wenger, they are the biggest losers.

4. Spuds
5. City
6. Pool.
Absolute losers but at least got CL more or less.

Manure's trophies are pretty worthless tbdesu.

EL is pretty good, and gives you a game against CL winners, which is another potential trophy. Not as prestigious as the league in EPL but still pretty nice. Micky Mouse cup alone isn't worth much but with the combination, it's better than the league I'd say. Just not in financial terms of course.

>EL is pretty good
'No.'
It's just as much of a Mickey Mouse trophy as the EFL Cup.

The disparity between the Europa and CL is pretty huge. Hence SivillawinsLOL getting knocked out the CL by fucking Leicester.

Halt, my invincible progeny

EFL cup doesn't get you into CL directly (aka. same as finishing 1-3rd), doesn't give you a game against the very best team and isn't Europe. EFL cup can be won against trash like Saints, EL against good European teams that just weren't good enough for the very best. The really shitty teams get kicked out before semis.

>by fucking Leicester
The previous champions of England, who even gave a team that appeared in 2 of last 3 finals a solid tie result-wise.

Besides, the second placed Spurs got murdered by Gent or Genk that later got murdered by Gent or Genk.

FA Cup is worth more than Europa League and League Cup. The real ranking is:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Man Utd
4. Tottenham
5. Man City
6. Liverpool

The Europa League is your ticket to the Champions League for when you fuck up getting in it through an actual respectable means i.e. through the league. It's literally a trophy for failures.

The only meme that never gets old.

Why is finishing 3rd by winning against Sunderland or Stoke more respectable than beating teams that were in CL or are one of the best in their domestic league? Spurs this year and Liverpool from last year showed that it isn't as easy.

>It's literally a trophy for failures.
You aren't wrong per se but only one team can win the CL, every other team is a failure to a varying degree. Better be a failure with a real trophy than imaginary 4th placed trophy.

Being a failure in the Champions League still puts you miles above being a failure in your league, which is where Manure is right now and is what put them in the Europa League in the first place.

Arsenal fans, do you look at this season as a success. Going forward Alexis is possibly gone. You think he's happy with FA cups that mean more to English players than foreigners.

By what metric sans money? Sure, to be last 8 in CL, you will probably need to beat some better teams than everything Manure encountered but without actually winning it, you're still a trophy-less failure, without even a participation medal unless you reached the final. A trophy from special Olympics is still better than come off empty handed from the real deal.

>A trophy from special Olympics is still better than come off empty handed from the real deal
This analogy doesn't work. A Paralympian couldn't be in the Olympics at all. A team that participates in the Europa League, however, *could* be in the Champions League, if they weren't complete failures. Therefore, managing to attain a spot in the Champions League is a bigger accomplishment than winning the Europa League.

I'm not sure anyone in the premier league has taken Europa seriously until Mou this year.

Didn't fucking Stoke play a second string in it? It's just not an important league to the English.

>FA cups that mean more to English players than foreigners
This tbdesu. It was actually a bit funny to see the foreign players (and Arsène Wenger) during the performance of 'God Save the Queen'. They looked for all the world like they wanted that shit to be over and done with.

Clubs rest players for the EL whereas they use the EFL Cup to rest players.

>A team that participates in the Europa League, however, *could* be in the Champions League
The season before. If they are stuck in a competition, they can either act like losers or try to win it. Getting a spot in CL only to get thrown out after couple games because you're not good enough is way more pathetic than winning a less prestigious trophy.

>managing to attain a spot in the Champions League is a bigger accomplishment than winning the Europa League.
Why is attaining a CL spot by winning against shit teams in the league is a bigger accomplishment than winning it against much better teams in EL?

Because PL is all about money, most teams don't give a shit about winning anything as long they get that TV cash. Finishing last in EPL pays twice as much as WINNING CL. (without sponsor bonuses and the likes) EL is nowhere close monetarily.

Besides it's not like they could win it if they took it seriously, Spurs played first team against Gent or Genk. Liverpool took it seriously too. It's telling that the only English teams that won it recently are Chelsea and Manure, teams that usually care about winning and don't embarrass their country in Europe.