youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
youtube.com/watch?v=nV-RBeDt2B0
youtube.com/watch?v=bDHY7Smo5hk
youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kraftwerk? sterile german synth pop.

Kurosawa?

Colacasia? Just a poor man's potato.

Quality dropped off after season 6, but worth watching past that if you enjoyed it up to that point.

It's great.

I just hope they don't start pushing their real life views onto the characters now that Trump is president.

That's a description, not an opinion

Banana? Ehm, just a pooor man's e you know blabla

am I funny yet?

Quality dropped after S3, picked up again in S5, dropped again in S6, picked up in S7 and has steadily dropped every season after.

What's "organic" synthpop then?

last two seasons were below average

10 was better than 9

They repeat themselves a bit. Sometimes it works but not always

10 was the best since 7 (still a massive gap though) but the 4 or so standout episodes were also the only good ones. So higher highs than normal but still the same good::bad ratio

I've loved the show from the start. The only episode I never rewatch is Frank's Brother.

Needs more Cricket and McPoyle though.

>Implying Mac and Frank aren't Trump voters and Dee and Dennis aren't Hillary voters
>Charlie votes Vermin Supreme to get a free pony

I think it's the best show on TV today. S11 was strong.

Do you know why such an episode would be horrible? Because it's predictable. It would revolve around those things you mentioned. Chances are nothing would be witty or unexpected about it.

YA HAVE TO PAY THE TROLL TOLL
IF YOU WANNA GET INTO THAT BOY'S HOLE
YA HAVE TO PAY THE TROLL TOLL
TO GET IN

I miss the feeling of the first few seasons where people acted a bit absurd, but still reasonable and relatable, which actually made some of the shit they did worse because there wasn't the level of disconnect that a reasonable person wouldn't act like that like there is in the later seasons. Doesn't feel like they got any flak for basically flanderizing their entire show. The later seasons are still funny, but they don't feel nearly as personal.

Reynolds v Reynolds and the episode where they give charlie a placebo and he thinks he's a genius are my top 2.

And this is the greatest scene in comedy television:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

I think it's the funniest show to ever exist

>dude, so random! lmao

I don't mind, I'm just glad Danny DeVito is still in the game

The best scene is this though

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE

My absolute favorite "background" Netflix show. They're constantly talking so its practically like listening to the radio.

Pic related for best episode.

it hasn't been funny in a long time and it would probably be better of getting cancelled

kek, that is a good one

Best Dennis scene right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=nV-RBeDt2B0

They are establishing dominance

rum ham / 10

i want to fuck the bird

He is such an underrated comedic actor.

I thought most of the last 4-5 seasons were shit but that one episode where dennis and mac move to the suburbs had to be one of the best episodes of the series, I hope they do more in that style

Dee looks fine with dark hair

Can you actually explain what is "random" about iasip?

>forced humor: the show

This generation's Seinfeld.

great then average

GOAT

Not him but Charlie sometimes uses "lol so random" humour - the dating profile scene in The Waitress Is Getting Married is a pretty good example of this - but it's not like his character is completely reliant on it to be funny.

Eh, that's one character. That's like calling Seinfeld le randum because Kramer is kooky

Well what would a character that gets high off paint, glue, gasoline, and is always drinking like a fish, say in a dating profile? I enjoy long walks in the beach? jej

It's one of those shows that I've watched every episode so many times that I won't be able to enjoy it properly ever again

This, unfortunately

Latest season has been the best yet. Fuck the haters, every season is great.

Latest season was pretty mediocre IMO, but the Suburbs episode was one of the best they've done.

>every season has atleast one 9/10 episode

pretty good desu

I watched the first season and came to the conclusion that it's not funny.

Then I later watched some of the best rated episodes and came to the conclusion that I was right.

I enjoy it. Some episodes/moments are absolute gold some others are just okay. I've only made it to S7. I've been thinking abotu watching the rest but everyone says it gets shitty.

I hated it the first few times I tried watching it and then it grew on me

Loved it, haven't seen much of the most recent 2 or 3 seasons but what I have seen makes me think the show went downhill a decent amount, not enough to be terrible but enough to bum me out.

Still have all the early seasons though, I find them endlessly rewatchable.

My fav comedy still running on tv. Not as good as it used to be, as expected for a long-running show, but still better than all the garbage out there.

Pic related was pretty great

Why the fuck can't I attach a picture?

Fuck it, it was The gang hits the slopes

the american peep show

in that it exacerbates home-truths about a country's generation

John Maus

underrated post

>The gang hears trump will go after minority groups
>Frank starts to get ready for the race war
>Mac decides he needs to protect the tranny
>Dee and Denis try to join the SJWs but they aren't liberal enough
>Charlie thinks the world is ending and tries to get the waitress to the storm shelter

The ealier seasons were better but it's still pretty good.
If you liked it so far you should continue because there's still a lot of great episodes every now and then.

Might be a legit S12 leak.

I don't understand how you can make it to S7 and stop. It definitely has its ups and downs, but I don't think it had ever gotten bad enough that I considered dropping it.

this is literally the best scene in the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDHY7Smo5hk

fuck off autist

I love every season I don't think there has been a quality drop at all and I've watched them all many times

the only one I don't like so much is Frank's Brother

>Frank's Brother
It was disappointing as a new episode but it has good moments when you rewatch it.
>Shady Nasty
>Him? He's just a boy.
>when he gets arrested at the end

Also, young Frank being indentical to old Frank is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A

GOAT scene

Better before Frank joined.

Oh God yes. the Police Academy theme kicking in as they walk out always gets me

Charlie would be ideal to play Zed in a Police Academy remake

Can someone explain why having a nazi uniform was so bad that they had to burn it? Why was the museum guy so offended just from seeing it? Why wouldn't he want it as a donation? Does their entire museum not have anything on WWII? Did I miss a scene where Mac and Charlie go to an art museum or a natural history museum by mistake? Why did he call the police, is it really illegal to have a nazi uniform in America?

>Can someone explain why having a nazi uniform was so bad that they had to burn it?
I think they were more freaked out about having a nazi in the family. I don't know about the rest.

They didn't during GW Bush. Why would they now.