He's fucking done it this time. Check the headlines

He's fucking done it this time. Check the headlines.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/heritage-foundation-64-of-trumps-agenda-already-done-faster-than-reagan/article/2650141
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea yea yea, we get it.
WS is shitting their pants because aluminium and steel imports will get more expensive.

guess what faggot, a dumb investor is now complaining on twitter that his portfolio suddenly is gonna drop.

a smart investor will now grab hold of as many cheap domestic steel and aluminium producers' shares as he can get.

Perfect time to expand your business if you're operating a smelter, mine or transport company between these two.
And if you are some small-scale service company man who dreams of the big shekels, branch out in living areas around steel factories and mining facilities.

Trump just created a metric fuckton of domestic jobs and opportunities.

yeah but he's a fucking dumbass you moron

>Trump just created a metric fuckton of domestic jobs and opportunities.
in shallow economic theory yes, but in the real world that won't eventuate. the entire tenet of capitalism is that it isn't easily corraled or manipulated or strong-armed. the same way all those Carrier™ jobs went straight overseas the moment Trump wasn't on-site for the photo opps, all these supposed tariffs will just backfire. it's too myopic. wester business has't been conducted with such an insular perspective for a thousand years. it's pants-on-head retarded.

says the increasingly nervous man for the 400th time,

7 years of this bullshit folks...

what a collage shooting in a gun free zone?
amazed it hit the news it will be short lived the suspect is a black male, the media will barry it overnight

oh so what

this you op?

is this you op?

being this retarded

sure kid

weak

I love you user

You are so wrong. I am in the steel business, all this will do is make american manufacturers even less competitive. Think about trying to sell Tractors, dump trucks tons of other products where steel is a good portion of the cost when you have a 25% higher cost than the other manufacturers in the world. This is going to cost jobs.

sure kid
prove it

just blow it then brainlet give me anther corp computer I'll fix your alzheimers mess for the idiot you're protecting

Fagboy

This t b h
Free market gets best results.

oh yeah the completely unplanned, un-thought-out, unrehearsed, uneducated, and unanticipated off-the-cuff claim by the proudly know-nothing trump will definitely work-out. this one thing, of all other other and possible things, will be the economic savior we've needed for the last 40 years. derrr

>all his policies are succeeding
>YEA BUT HE SAYS DUMB STUFF

Yea, trying to prop up an industry where we cant really compete is a fools errand. Our input costs are too much higher than the chinese. Do you know how much a union steel worker makes in the US? Its ridiculous, way over paid.

named Mr. W

What job opportunities?..you think suddenly everything made in America will drop in price because everything from overseas has a tariff on it?...how stupid is that - the reason American cant compete is because its manufacturing process is too labor intensive and too expensive, its steel is 2 and 3 times the prices of overseas material. this strategy will do nothing but ramp up inflation and your mighty dollar will buy less and less each day>

He just signaled that he is flushing the US Economy down the toilet

cry more

so weak

The steel costs of tractors isn't what's not making those sell. I plan on getting one. I'm waiting for an electric version that doesn't have ridiculous repair clauses.

when you're this retarded

Hes right. In my business, domestic can sometimes be 2 or 3x the cost of import.

Enjoy everything being more expensive guys.

This will cost far more jobs than it creates.

WTF? Lol

Its a fact tho.

>You are so wrong. I am in the steel business
and you didn't read carefully.
you're not the steel producers who will profit from this, you're part of the steel consumers (Tractors, dump trucks tons of other products where steel is a good portion of the cost), who now need to adapt their business model to the new (harsher) market conditions as well.
and no, this will not really cost jobs, since your products are still in demand by the end-user, but it will overall increase the price of steel / Aluminium products for them on the short run, and even out over time once domestic steel / Aluminium producers have successfully adapted to the new market demand for their product, in dish out greater quantities, reducing the price again.
Seriously, who in their right mind would downscale their industrial capabilities when he can just hand down price increases to his customers!?

sure kid
what business is that?
being a neet?

still weak
gtfo kid

Well shit tractors are expensive man. If your tractor goes out you can't repair it yourself the manufacterers have a ridiculous repair thing that they don't want anyone else to do it to keep the business with them, that means less people buy tractors and there is less business. There are other factors too why I'm waiting to get one but it's a long term goal.

ignore him
if he can't/won't prove his claim he's lying

>all his policies are succeeding
his very first babybudget as president is weeks old hasn't even taken effect yet, and nothing else has happened in terms of economic legislation, except stalemate and government shutdown. there is very little to claim as a trump policy win or fail, because nothing has happened. i suppose he did let the TPP go ahead without US interests on the table, and only those of China. That was neat-o. I guess if there was a mass economic crisis at least we know Trump would run in there even if he didn't have a weapon, which he most certainly doesn't

Not one step back

sure kid

Witch collage taut ewe two spell?

stay retarded kid

Importing and distributing stainless steel pipe, fittings and valves.

Luckily these tariffs dont affect my main products (valves and fittings)

Yea, he's talking out of his ass for sure.

provide proof or gtfo

most likely

when the illiterate post

explain

this retarded

Checked the headlines and found out that only pic related are freaking out over it. Everyone else is enjoying their day.

China isn't capitalist, dipshit.

trips of truth

>MAGA!
Yet Trump is doing what everyone was afraid Hillary was going to do. You fucked yourselfs, hes gonna go after guns and video games xD

>Importing and distributing stainless steel pipe
dude, you are part of the problem (buying in products from foreign markets, produced with labor and resources who did not pay for the livelihood a single american household).

I can not really say that I care much about the fate of your business, and I'm sure that your local drivers and office workers, who you seem to intend to lay off, will certainly find a good job in the now booming steel production industry.

wat

If China had to follow environmental and worker safety regulations they'd be just as expensive.

>>all his policies are succeeding
What drugs must one take tl have such powerful delusions?

washingtonexaminer.com/heritage-foundation-64-of-trumps-agenda-already-done-faster-than-reagan/article/2650141
>"With unprecedented speed, the Trump administration has already implemented nearly two-thirds of the 334 agenda items called for by the Heritage Foundation, a pace faster than former President Reagan who embraced the conservative think tank’s legendary “Mandate for Leadership” blueprint,"
>64% of his agenda is complete
b-BUT HES SHIT! BUT CNN! IT WAS HER TURRRRRN.

sure kid
stay mad

so mad
stay mad princess

Simple economics turnip head...but what would you know...by comparison the price of a hoodie or tee shirt Made overseas v the price of a hoodie or tee shirt made in the USA?

Which is going to be cheaper every time?...the one from Overseas is....wake up and smell the coffee, the overseas coffee

he's lying stupid

>ITT: complete fucking morans who don't know a fucking thing about politics but won't hesitate to share their fucktarded opinions.

Not true. China has actually been enforcing environment regulations on the steel industry starting last year. Tons of factories got shutdown until they clean up their act. They dont allow bull shit like labor unions over there to artificially prop up what the cost of labor should be.

so weak
so retarded
post like an adult kid and you might actually get some respect

are you imblyin this is a good thing?

are you trolling? no one could be this retarded

even if he is, even his premise is stupid, so no harm in pointing that out.
also, who the fuck assigned you as my personal consultant for which posts I should respond to or not!?

Oh look its the "sure kid"/"this retarded" guy, still posting the same shit over and over becuase he litrally doesnt know how to defend his own postions.

being this retarded
stay mad princess

China has utilized a highly insular capitalistic strategy to great effect. Yes, the West never did that in the past, but we never had to compete with modern China in the past. The underlying philosophy of capitalism is that competition breeds better results. China has upped the game and now it is up to our governments to respond.

Globalism is getting BTFO by nationalism and all the globalist companies building all their shit in China are a big reason for it. Get fucked.

TRUMP IS COMMING FOR YOUR GUNS LOL OBAMA WASNT STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY. HIDE YOUR GUNS! LOLOL

if they can't prove their claims they are lying.
ignore them

Are you serious?

sure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kid
shut the fuck up

this retarded

>sure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kidsure kid sure kid sure kid
>shut the fuck up

Every time I Sup Forums you here

Oh boy, you actually can tyup e other i suslts, how mad do you have to be to keep flooding threads with the same inane baseless insults? Does being braindead make you happy?

He has been done for quite a while now, since the election started to be exact.

so?
stay away then

this retarded

This does nothing but help me. My 3 million of inventory is now worth 25% more over night. lol

sure kid
still your president

dude, most trump voters are fine with paying more for their products, as long as they are produced domestically.
we care about job opportunities for us and our kids, and pumping money out of convenience into foreign markets is fucking dumb for these motivations.

so no, "it's cheaper" is not always a valid argument, and it certainly isn't in the question about the health of domestic businesses vs foreign businesses.
also, an investment into local industries and their production capabilities will drive down costs of their products in the future anyways.
Ofc, not to the level of foreign slave-factories, but certainly still to a affordable and fair level for everyone involved in these production chains, including the final consumer.

Are you fucking seriously that retarded? Fuck off kid

Were your parents related? Like, before they were married?

How fucking stupid are you?

sure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kidsure kid

this retarded
you wonder why you get treated like this.
millennials are so stupid

Not anymore after I took your compelling counter under consideration. Great stuff, lad.

good.
invest that money in some domestic steel producer's shares, and you do both the US and yourself a favor, while also ensuring that you're not sitting there with empty pants once your current stockpile runs out.

but that post didn't mention Chiner

WTF? I love it when the stock market tanks now.

looks like someones throwing a tantrum
lmao

What enjoyment do yu get out of this? Are you an edgy 13 year old who likes to project?

certainly less stupid than you, if that is all you can come up with as response, lol.