Mass shooting in Central Michigan University right now

Mass shooting in Central Michigan University right now

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/central-michigan-university-shots-fired/index.html
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/03/02/central-michigan-university-shooter/388293002/
wxyz.com/news/police-responding-to-reports-of-shots-fired-at-central-michigan-university
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B8?

Go to CNN.com, nobody knows anything yet

>Mass shooting
only 2 reported injured faggot

is real, shooter's a nig nog

dead, not injured

>mass shooting
>mass

"Mass"

I am a student there. We are locked in our dorms. Dozens of police everywhere. 2 reported dead and suspect still at large. I wonder if he is camped in one of the dorms. I am expecting a knock from police eventually.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

>A mass shooting is an incident involving multiple victims of firearms-related violence.
>2 dead
>firearm used

after going through a slew of news sites I can't find a single thing saying anyone has died

cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/central-michigan-university-shots-fired/index.html

proof or you're gay

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/03/02/central-michigan-university-shooter/388293002/

wxyz.com/news/police-responding-to-reports-of-shots-fired-at-central-michigan-university

and who told you anyone died?

Watching the news now. It is a black male.

This news source is in Detroit, Michigan, btw.

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE!!!111
YOU WONT GET MY AR!!!1111

Good

noted, I stand corrected

Detroit has a university!?

libs right now

another liberal trying to push the agenda?

cringe

kek cause its a nig nog

DOES ANYONE REMBER THE CRISIS ACTOR POSTS FOR TODAY

Maybe this gentleman had heard the libs were taking his guns

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

reel bad
[microwave dings]

A few, it’s a cool city

LARP

Well, I guess it does need a place for the nogs to practice white culture, like what's happening now

this is just some nigger who shot 2 people not a "mass shooting". phew

Okay

Helicopters circling the campus but this is a very woodsy place he could be hiding in the trees.

Sup Forums journalism time

There was a time in history when the world saw Detroit as a futuristic utopia.
Kids these days think of it as another chicago (talking about ppl outside the US).

A mass shooting is described as 3 or more people injured and or killed

Post pics you bullshitter

I guess these 2 could still be alive if they had their ars on em :(

Real shit

>Campbell hall
>Moar leik camper hall am I right?

There was a time the world outside america actually liked america. Thank god those times are over.

Fraser, MI reporting in. News reporting lies again.

Will update you guys with how comfy my desk chair is every hour on the hour.

This is why I don't leave my house. Damn you america, DAMN YOU

america was never good

>ars

?
How did they removed their arses? and why?

>only 2 reported injured faggot
>only 2

it's fine because the shooter is black, CNN won't put the skin color of the shooter, just the color of the clothing. His face and name will be kept out of the main steam media, and everyone will be none the wiser.

Don't worry libtards. Blacks can't kill and you're not beta cucks. You can rest easy tonight with your lil feelies in your safe space :)

Suspect is 19 year old black male 5’9” wearing mustard yellow pants and blue hoodie.

This uni is not in Detroit. It's ~2.5hr NW of Detroit in Mount Pleasant.

Still safer than Europe where people are getting blown up and ran over on the daily.

Lol

He is also a gamer. Trump was right

That one time they solf weapons to allied and axis forces was pretty good.

that should really be broken down into hours.

hell if we took it down to a min breakdown we MIGHT get into the 100's.

Thank you NRA and gun loving fuckwits. soon enough you will be forced to hand em all in or do time in the federal pen.

Imma gonna be mad af@nignogs if this count don't get higher quick.

>describing america

It's a liberal college, there's plenty of mass. I blame fast food.

I wouldn't bother explaining facts. I'm about 45 mins from the City and non-Michiganders only know Flint, Troy, Kalamazoo, and Detroit... And that land we stole from Wisconsin.

america was good when it was white.

America was never white

>getting blown up and ran over on the daily
>on the daily
ya got proof of this user

Funny how I never hear of bombings in the U S and A #1

If the professors were armed that wouldn't have happened

A shooting.

Why does the number matter?

>A sand nigger stole my wallet 3 years ago, life is hell.

Shut up, Hans.

UPDATE 10:23 a.m.: The suspect is a 19-year-old black male who is approx. 5 foot 9 inches tall. He is wearing mustard yellow jeans and a blue hoodie. He may have taken off the blue hoodie. He is considered armed & dangerous. If you see the suspect, do not approach him. Call 911.

fucking niggers

9/11 never happened then

LATEST UPDATE
Nigger wasn't alone, literally his whole gang came to shoot up everything. Number of deads at least 15

Highscores.

>another shooting
>nigger did it this time
Well, I guess this proves that blacks really do steal everything from white people

Dubs of truth

I don't recall. Got any proof buddy boy?

Who's the current champ and what's his body count?

Kek

>inb4 Hur Dur not a bombing
It was a terrorist attack, a well justified one against you amerifats

Well with him being black, do you think cops will shoot right away or comfy arrest in grass?

Fuck Carlos.

>Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and uses a definition of a "public mass shooting" if 4 or more people are killed or injured

Justicar Fjotolf Hansen

Then you should learn to listen a little better or just start watching the news from time to time.

Sure

1st place is Hitler with 17million

Why post this garbage? Fuck off

>be murican
>thinks everyone owning guns is ok
>mass shooting every month

kek

Planned by their own government. Believing the official story is like believing in tooth fairy

Stalin killed more just sayin. I do think Hitler had the right idea but he should have started with the nigs.

>BORK BORK BORK

>

Hard to call it news when they claim studies like "Smoking cigarettes could lead to autism" are reported all the time.

>mass shooting
>2 dead

That's exactly what I hear when I argue with faggots like you