Hola Sup Forums!

Hola Sup Forums!

It's time for me to practice some of my photoshop skills, so post some pics of sluts you want to see facialized and I will work my magic.

Please give me some time for each image so I can try to get it somewhat right.

Can you add more?

What about this one OP?

Please

Fucking hot

mhh thank u sir

could you wwork with this? please user

fucking PLEASE

would love cum dripping down her face user

Please

Would be great OP

It's kinda shit but I'm still gonna save it.

TYYYY OP

would you kindly Sup Forumsro?

Suit yourself

please?

holy fuck she's fine currently fapping lol

i would kiss you, no homo

you a fan?

i fucking love it thank you could you somehow do her sister?

fuck yes I am I would conceive with that bitch what nationality is she? would love moar

ahh thanks buddy

british, she is definitely a stuck up slut

Please cumshop her too

please user?

NOT OP BUT HELPING

ty so much, would appreciate this girl too

fuck if i was over in Europe I'd find this bitch and fuck every hole up. she looks like she wants to be abused, choked slapped maybe even punched. I'd take her stuck up face and make sure her throat is filled with my dick and cum.

Virgin detected.

that's how her mouth would look once I busted my load all the way down her neck and pulled my dick out of her throat. god i'd ruin that slut.

notorious for that one time in college when she and some friends got drunk and lesboed out on omegle. if i had the vids my dick would not look the same today

ash is a tasty little tease

niiiiice, how you know her through school? you need to post this bitch more lol she's worthy to be spread around

please user?

through school, yeah. with her through high school and one year of college. names staci.

pleeeeeeease user

OP, shame on you. There are plenty of women who are willing to tske massive loads on their face, but putting a load there without the target knowing about it is pretty low and it speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. If you have to do this, keep it private...like a respectable degenerate.

love how petite she is, she's soooo fuckable. she's hot with and without glasses too. I love that these bitches don't know that their being fapped too everyday by random strangers.

Where do you get your cum templates from user?

wud b good thx OP

i fucking LOVE IT

yeah it gets me diamonds. i always hope the girls i share get saved and shared around imagebours and mless and stuff. would love to see staci posted in a few days time.

PLEase op

will post nudes if done well enough

same i have a couple of my ex's and cousins circulating around here, "gets me diamonds" as well lol

Awwh thanks pal

post some cousin?

Bad quality
EW
Blurr
2 far not clear
Blurr

have been lol

no problem you're the first to do it, is she possible or not?

Not that photo in particular no

pleeease

please thanks

Pleeease do these 2?

this one?

2 far
ew
2 far
can we do 1 without filter? I'll put one on of some sort

alright here

Ok this one then?

post dat template nigga

could you please do this one OP pleeease

could we do this one of the other girl instead/?

plz