What is Trump going to do about America's NEET epidemic?

Haha! M'lady! My favorite drink! Haha!

He'll probably address the growing number of disenfranchised youth. I wouldn't be surprised if the madman made a program that helped NEETs find work

A lot of it has to do with fixing society so it doesn't seem like a left wing hellhole. Nobody wants to contribute to a world that is working on being 1984

When the Trump Guard needs 800,000 troops, the NEETS will find their place in life, defending the Emperor and Making America Great Again.

Pic unrelated.

He will send them to "job skills training camps"

Mandatory military service. Don't worry, you're not going to another establishment war but down south and actually defend America from Rapists and drug smugglers.

He did say he was gonna re-open Trump University.

If he doesn't win I'm gonna be a neet. Don't really see a future worth fighting for under a clinton presidency.

Also stop spamming these fucking threads. America doesn't even have that many neets.

not a bad idea

cringe

This
Japan has a NEET epidemic, Sup Forums only makes you think NEET's are a problem in the US

ya prolly this honestly

It certainly seems like it's growing.
Especially since we keep taking in all of these illegals and more and more jobs are shipped overseas because of the boundless greed of corporations.
No one wants to admit that this is exactly how capitalism has failed our country.

neets in japan are way more hardcore than neets in the US

>live in a room with no tables, chairs, or surfaces
>physical merchandise is literally the only stuff present
>mediocre/bad food for most meals
>spend all day in one room voluntarily

>spend all day in one room voluntarily
I literally do this. It's not hardcore you're just weak.

So he'll just scam them at tax payer expense?

>Subzero fridge with ice dispenser & custom wooden cabinetry

That person is fucking riiiiiccchhhh

That sounds normal.

He's going to deport the illegals so they can get jobs.

Japan is easy, drop a few more bombs on them. Ship the NEETs there to rebuild.

There is no reason to be a wagecuck in the 21st century, automation will replace human labour in all section of economy because it is cheaper and more efficient.

>be me
>room only has bed, computer desk, chair and junk
>only leave my room when I need to eat/piss/shit/shower/food shopping
>no gf/waifu
>living in america

Idk i'd say im pretty hardcore.