>2018
>Not watching young Sheldon
Explain you'reself

I dont watch TV ... Only movies.
But, I've seen commertials for that show and the other one (big bang) and both looked stupid

For years and years people said Big Bang was amazing. So I finally rent a bunch of seasons... This show is fucking garbage. I could even go as far as to say that thi show has bee the direct correlation for the "Cool Nerds (but we're really not smart)" movement. I will never watch this sheldon knock off. It so cringey to see people who are just socially awkward autists convincing themselves theyre part of some niche group of brainy people. Just too brainy to not be man-children

>>you'reself

This show was all like "Hey nerdy boys, what if a hottie moved in next door?!" Then teases Kaleys body for seasons until she was "Just a friend" and all the nerds have women. Tricked a bunch of virgins into wanking for the tits and stuck around cause theyre already committed

Also, why would 2 award winning professors and cutting edge in their fields live together in an apartment?

big bag theory has such smart jokes

I watched one episode. The one where he goes to a special school and stays with a professor and her husband.

It was actually better than I thought it would be.

Anything that has kids acting is awful. This will just be so fucking cringey.

The Big bang theory is tolerable, not great, but I can watch it if it happens to be on. But this is just milking it too far.

Why are we celebrating autism?

I remember seeing one of these many years ago which ended Batista. It cracked me up so much. I can't find it again though

The first season was ok, as a novelty. In fact, I would go so far as to say it was above average.

With the second season you started to see the rot set in. There's only so long you can drag the will-they-won't-they trope along.

Stopped watching it some time during the third season.

>All the nerds have girlfriends

I see we aren't sticking to reality then

I think the original premise was that they were socially awkward and hadn't made the transition from young adult to adult.

But all that went out of the window when the shot became popular and they needed to keep it going for 7 or 8 seasons.

This. It's quite possibly the last show that will ever be centered around a FUCKING white male

I can’t comprehend the intellectual humourme that is vastly beyond my mental capacity

It's taking the stereotypes from big bang theory, which are already unbearable from time to time, over the top. When u become someone like Sheldon on BBT you have supposedly not been like that in your childhood. It's supposed to be a process. This isn't like that. It's like an adult Sheldon as a kid WOW HAHA LAUGHING MY ASS OFF HOW FUNNY AND PROGRESSIVE. Sitcom was funny when they aired Friends, King of Queens or the fresh prince but this kind of humor is just done. It's time has passed and that's why young Sheldon is more than cringe it's basically the pinnacle of shit

Actually that came out wrong. Friends fresh prince etc are still great but new sitcoms in general are shit

that kid is not faggy enough to play sheldon.

women ruined tbbt.

Unlike OP, I'm not a colossal faggot.

This show wasn't canceled?

>2018
>watching broadcast television

can't enjoy anything right now

not sure how long this will last

this

I don't watch this show because I grew up around that part of Texas and JESUS CHRIST I fucking hate how they portray it. Not to mention the intro has him walking through the desert in boots and shorts when the show takes place in East Texas where it's got no fucking desert. God damn I hate that show, FUCK!

As annoying as the fandom of reddit and 9gag cunts thinking they're le epic geeks because they like star wars and get the jokes in the big bang theory is it is funny when im high

Even Lissa thinks Donny's shit

THE FUCK YOU SAID BITCH?!

I like his sister

me too dude. It has been a long time. I don't "enjoy" anything anymore. Not even sex. Let alone fiction. Only things that I really like is working out, weed lmao, reading and being praised. Well, that's ok i think. Today's "entertainment" is nothing but propaganda and hack shit like this garbage.

nice try Hector, but the mask won't fool me

Well, I'm not an autistic little faggot.

Because i don't want to.

>current year
>rent movies