/extraflags/

Muslim Architecture Edition

previous edition: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/waXus
youtube.com/watch?v=j6qmdqvItkM
s05.flagcounter.com/countries/QSd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting my maps again, just because: imgur.com/a/waXus

Comment

comment

Stop stealing my memes you dick.

no

>comment

This is the Shah Faisal Mosque in Islamabad

>tfw shit map

not bad.

>We are all within 40 miles of each other right now

:^)

You better, or else I'll drop a red pill on your ignorant ass.

Thank you for your appreciation of Muslim architecture.

rare flag desu

> Muslim Architecture

meet me in admo

Fug off Dorset

comment

This isn't even all the regulars from the Maryland & DC area!

no :^(

fresh oc

Stop using a proxy, dumb dumb.
Unless you give it to me :^)

f-find your own :^)
I actually live here :^)

Westermoskee in Amsterdam blends in nicely with the cityscape

What's the problem ?

Don't make me do it...

o-ok...

Originally constructed about 700 years ago, Songjiang is the oldest mosque in Shanghai, China.

strewth cobber you've discovered my one weakness, bruceposting
i am defeated, aaaaaaa

GOOD oc
friendo

And here's what it looks like inside

OwO whats this

It's byzantine architecture.

I cry when i see proxy cunts posting and then i save the flag :^)

Look-look, guys! It's """""""""muslim""""""""" architecture in Karakol

I save rare proxies and I'm not ashamed of it.

That's the joke you fucking retard, do you really think I would honestly post the Hagia Sophia and call it a Muslim construction ? No one is that retarded except for Bedford.

I thaught it was blue mosque because of the lighting

>muslim architecture
Sup Forums memes aside, its based as fuck

Get extraflags, we need kyrg regionals

If you believe it to be some blue mosque, why did you refer to it as Byzantine in this post ? You really shouldn't take Sup Forums seriously, many things posted there are just pure fiction. /his/ is the superior board.

Rated good

Because it is byzantine achitecture.

Arba'a Rukin Mosque, one of the oldest in Somalia, built in the 13th century

Nigga what ? Could you explain this post then if you already knew it was the Hagia Sophia

The Great Mosque of Samara, Iraq. Built in the 9th century.

threadly reminder NZ has the greatest anthem in the world and u are all just jeallous

youtube.com/watch?v=j6qmdqvItkM

The Sancaklar Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey was built in 2012

Are you moron? I said I thought op pic is a blue mosque because it looks greyish on the picture. Blue mosque looks like Hagia Sophia because Ottomans just used byzantine architecture.

>English speaking country
>national anthem isn't even English

HAHAHAHAHA

>Ottomans used Byzantine Architecture

HAHAHAHAHA

Okay, they stole it and painted ugly snake-language over beautiful eastern icons. Happy? Of course not because you're a stupid namefag

I tried installing extra flags and when I try to select my flag under the select country menu nothing shows up. Anyone know what to do? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

did you f5? you have to refresh the page before flags update idk

>they stole it

Conquered, not stole.

>painted ugly snake-language over beautiful eastern icons

Your bias is showing, it is a subjective point (albeit stupid), so I can't argue it.

From what I can tell, you hate the Ottomans, yes ?

Press "Next" again. I know what you mean it is weird

I can see everyone elses I just can't select my own

Nah nigger, I have respect for some Ottomans. But little fagboy who decided to take constantinople after his dad died ended up destroying a third of Europe's influence (although it also directly aided the Renaissance, which I guess has its perks) has none of my respect. It would have been infinitely more respectful to burn it to the ground rather than to desecrate it with a belief sworn against it. I wouldn't go to church in a repainted mosque, I'd want a rebuilt church in place of the
now-gone mosque. If that can't be done, then leave the site as it is for antiquity rather than destroying it.

There are icons and numerous treasures in that building we have STILL been unable to recover, and eastern literature and prose have massive bounties on their heads by numerous history and archaeological societies due to the rape and conquest (yes, it was conquered, happy? Perhaps it was payback for the burning of Arab fleets in past attempts) of Constantinople in 1453.

Pic-related, forgot to attach.

Alright, I respect that response.

daily reminder this is the best flag ever made

Isn't Spain reusing mosque as a church just like the Turks done to churches?

Yes, I disagree with this as well. Countless individuals, regardless of their beliefs, went into creating these pieces and they ought to be preserved, not altered to bear something its creators would despise. This goes for altering Nazi architecture, religious architecture, Lenin busts, Confederate monuments, any of it. History is history, and changing or erasing it is a great way to con us of a future.

This comes from someone who is probably about as anti-Islam as possible.

This is silly, nothing is permanent and society is worse off if people become overly attached to inanimate objects.

Yeah you're right, burning the Library of Alexandria was great and I definitely wouldn't like to see it today.

give me map for flags

not best but beautiful flag indeed

Don't fall for the bait my man what are you doing ?

Gotta say, The Dude is pretty cool tbqh.

I think Maryland is going to take over as the head honcho of shitposting

Can you guys visit my flagcounter

I'm testing a new method (for me anyways) of collecting regionals

s05.flagcounter.com/countries/QSd

Just click link

how new flags appear?

:°)

It uses maxmind like Sup Forums but they take the regional+country data instead of just country. I don't think the admins have as much regionals as here though. They only have 2k+. They still have to make the flags and such. Maybe site owner doesn't know about extraflags.

You literally shitpost more than I ever could dickhead

I didn't know you could dickhead.

This is pretty cool. Explain how it works and helps collectors?

Update, I read about it. I feel like if you're going to collect regionals this way it'll be less efficient because you're relying on them to actually click the link.

The website is actually pretty cool though and the forums were more active than I thought they'd be

Reminder that this general is a proud supporter of Northern Timors struggle to remain within the United Kingdom of Great Timor, East Timor and Northern Timor

>Discord is cancer today

>Thread is absolute shit

Why

:^)

Reminder that Anglos are literal the scum of the earth. Free my niggas in Ireland.

amen

>irish arent anglos

>Irish are anglos

Nigga what the fuck haha

except the green bits senpai

>language determines ethnicity

Nigga are you high or something ?

i am high on angloooooooo

You crazy my nigga haha

truuuuuuu

Oklahoma almost finished.

OK lamo homo haha

Geez, my shithole isn't even in the database.

Nice flags :^)

>So many blank spots, literally no one heard of Internet in Russia, besides Moscow
Well it sounds about right

benis

i habe feminine benis :DD

sexy

yes :3

As promised, the next rare from my Trip to the east.
Its the Last One before i head Back home