Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0G0-9E5SE
youtu.be/Nz0b4STz1lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is a pretty accurate picture

Shouldn't val be on the bed with the rest of us

She is spacial and also does not like physical contact

Huh. Where'd my gif go?

/carib/ we need to have a meeting.....why do all our qt disappear?

BaHamas
Dominica-user
AM
Lebanese-user

Before some smart ass says anything about Val

She is literally and AI psychopomp designed by PK

sexism obv

>BaHamas
Can somebody give me a quick rundown on her plox. Keep hearing about her

bruv u need a name to differentiate you from yours truly

What a fucking gay pic

Listen to this masterpiece:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0G0-9E5SE

Hmmmm. Not at all how I recall it going

Hey, /carib/, what can you tell me about daggering? How prevalent is it?

Is Caribbean society divided in any way like on the basis of class/race/language?

How prevalent is AIDS and drug abuse?

I understand there are a bunch of people with Indian heritage in Caribbean places. Are they a minority, have they blended in, are there any cultural differences with them?

Where do you tend to find work in Carribean, what are the economic drivers other than tourism?

>Is Caribbean society divided in any way like on the basis of class/race/language?
wealth disparity is very noticable

>I understand there are a bunch of people with Indian heritage in Caribbean places. Are they a minority, have they blended in, are there any cultural differences with them?
ive never visited trinidad :^)

>Where do you tend to find work in Carribean, what are the economic drivers other than tourism?
you dont. college educated youth are applying to call centers in droves. its a pretty fucked situation

Prolific shit poster I am trying to find their posts but coming up empty in desu archive
>Hey, /carib/, what can you tell me about daggering? How prevalent is it?
Jamaicans and their infectious shit,it is pretty widespread
>Is Caribbean society divided in any way like on the basis of class/race/language?
Class but it's not really that bad...Trinidad has some race divisions though Blacks vs Indians
>How prevalent is AIDS and drug abuse?
Aids...too high, Drug of choice is weed
>I understand there are a bunch of people with Indian heritage in Caribbean places. Are they a minority, have they blended in, are there any cultural differences with them?
Trinidad is 33% Indian I think, they blended and mixed cultures everyone celebrates Diwali, Holi etc. There are still cultural differences but not so much
>Where do you tend to find work in Carribean, what are the economic drivers other than tourism?
On the bigger islands Trinidad, Barbados, Jamaica

Kewl but I need intensity

In the hall of the mountain king is an example

No u
>Listening to anything composed after 1916
baka
youtu.be/Nz0b4STz1lo
>what can you tell me about daggering? How prevalent is it?
It's normally done at informal dances or parties. The videos you see on the internet are normally the exception and not the rule.
>How prevalent is AIDS and drug abuse?
Haven't heard about AIDS in a while so I guess it's getting better idk
Alot of our homeless are usually just stringed out druggies. Marijuana is the go -to my man. Though the other day the government prohibited the sale of weed edibles at public events. Weed use (especially amongst Rastas) isn't wholly uncommon.
IIRC they are at least 1.5% of the population, though you have some mixture taking place. I'd say that they have successfully integrated and get along well with everyone else. Quite a number of them are business owners or technocrats. Apart from the cuisine (roti and curry), they don't seem to be many Hindus (I think I've only seen about two mandirs), nor is Diwali/Holi popularly celebrated.
Unemployment/Seasonal employment. Alot of kids are leaving school either unqualified or unable to find jobs in their field. Even the ones who apply for college are underqualified for even that. Other than that either work: in the government, construction, for a bank, in entertainment, scam. We export bauxite too.
>economic drivers other than tourism?
scamming to be honest family

Thanks

>Listening to anything composed after 1916
Typical plebeian that thinks that classical music is just Mozart and Beethoven.
There are great composers alive, being Philip Glass and Max Richter 2 of them
>Mel
Are you the Jamaican qt i keep hearing about? Or just Bob trying to b8?

>Classical>>>>th century
Gershwin is exception
>Jamaican qt?
is b8 m8

AM was a Jamaican girl that posted here once

She's a fujoshi bro
PK kidnaps them and upgrades the
Visual
Arithmetic
Logarithm
With the info he gathers on them
At least it's not fat like ΓΌ