He's the best footballer in History. Prove me wrong

He's the best footballer in History. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ld8WEiEgvuE
youtu.be/AGDylCd7siA
youtube.com/watch?v=7FOyyZSYRFY
youtube.com/watch?v=20TLO1C5PUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need longevity. You can't just have a really high peak to be the best ever. If someone like Aspas scored 50 goals in one month but then went back to being normal no one would claim he's the best ever

You're rite.

He had two whole years playing the best football ever seen. Only peak Messi could get near that.

Agree wholeheartedly

only real choice

What about Kaka? I seriously rate Kaka higher than based dinho. Fuck, I miss Kaka so fucking much.

youtu.be/Ld8WEiEgvuE

Messi has been doing it for 10 years now, and he's won more and performed better

Watch the MLS and you'll see him. :^)

youtu.be/AGDylCd7siA

he had everything tbf

>ball control, first touch, dribbling
>vision, long passing, creativity
>speed
>strength
>balance
>finishing
>acrobatic skills
>charisma

pace baby

That was easy.

You're both wrong, it's this guy.

He is fact: He is the only person to win Copa Libertadores after the CL

obviously this

best pace baby though

2008 cr was better than all of them. Only guy better than him was fat Ronaldo

This. Only late 90s kids rate Gaúcho over OG Ronaldinho.

>dribbling
>finishing
>pace
>heading
>playmaking

I miss him too senpai. Perfect footballer, he just had everything. A true shame his chronical problem.

Probably the best player ever at his peak, although his peak was short compared to others that have stayed at the highest level for much longer.

In modern football, after Ronaldo9, only Dinho and Kaka.

The rest is overhyped shit.
Based Ronie, how I like to remember him.

You are fucking stupid, just because he didn't win anything it doesn't mean he wasn't already a top class player.
Even at PSG he was a joy to watch.

the 2006 cl final where gilberto completely pocketed him was a sad day. that day i knew ronaldinho was kill.

Yeah people are acting like he emerged and disappeared in a two year period. He lit up the Copa America in 1999, was quality for PSG and in the 02 WC, and after Barca he had a good few years with Milan. He was a top player for a decade, and the undisputed best in the world for 2 of those years.

Me too, my Copa America winner friend.

I used to love Kaká when I was young, I olny watched Milan's games because of him.

*only

It's the best way to spot a customer.
Won a CL=good, everything else is shit.
He's the only player I envied Milan.

Do you guys remember Messi's first goal?

Ronaldinho knew who would become the GOAT, they all knew. There's no reason why they would celebrate a meaningless goal that much like they did Messi's first goal. They honestly all ran to him and picked him up and started dancing around him in a circle for no reason.

Are you an Inter Milan fan?

Ronaldinho being great in the 02 WC is a meme.

He basically played one and a half great games. England and the first half against Germany.

irelevant otherwise.

That ugly manlet

Juve.

>adopt a kid with autism now!

Nippon speaks. It is true.

2005 he was over already. his wc 2006 was shocking.

The most overrated faggot out there with fucking Maradona.
Played good football two seasons and would have been forgotten forever if not for retarded Barçafags.

And here it comes, the angry butthurt spaniard Real customer.
>Maradona
>overrated
Pathetic.

just shut your mouth and applaud the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=7FOyyZSYRFY

>you will never visit a timeline where kaka stayed at peak for all of his career

>says Ronaldinho and Maradona are the two most overrated

Oh don't worry guys, it's just another non-football fan

NO he is a typical lazy nigger.

>maradona
>overrated

18+ to post here.
dinho couldn't lace up based manletdona's cleats on his worst day.

>cleats
Just go away.

>lazy
See and fuck off.

>fat Ronaldo
trips of truth

>south korea talking about being lazy

lel

Don't be a faggot.

Maybe he had one of the highest peaks but you need to play at a ridiculous level for a number of seasons to be the best footballer in history

Good God, I miss 2006.

I mean he had a fucking self-management and GTFO you stupid nigger..

>be american in high school
>soccer is literally played by low energy twinks that are scared of football
>see ronaldinho highlights
>wtf I love soccer now

he would absolutely bag kids, such high energy. the parallel seems like allen iverson, yet dinho actually won shit.

?

You also need to win something outside the system ^^

I assure that our people are far more sincere than the Brazilians. GDP PER CAPTIA prove it.

why american no rikka da beisbol

>not even denying it
based maradona cucking huezil for decades.

Everything except the one thing all Brazilians lack, long term determination & focus to stay at the top.

Except header, which Kaká had. Which makes Kaká the goat modern brazilian.

I said this all the time tbf. Kaká > Ronaldinho.

Except you don't. I never saw anyone stating this over here, despite everyone knowing that it's the final true.

>le style on part time pastores in ligue 1 then have 3 good years before you get so lazy you masturbate to traps on webcam man

Decaying at his age was pretty normal for a athlete who depends heavily on his physical condition BEFORE tsu.

his decay was due to drinking and partying, not physical

Sure thing, m8. Sure thing.

It's well known that both R9 and R10 liked to party a lot, they admit so even themselves. He was 28 when Barcelona shipped him out

Fatnaldo had 5 knee injuries and still managed to win a wc and play at world class level and you're talking about parties? lmao

Ronaldinho had the exact opposite reputation. The players themselves used to mock him of being gay because he didnt like to party or fuck bitchs. He changed completely after he started to decaying. Young Ronaldinho was just like Gabriel Jesus, worker and focused. I know because I followed almost his entire career.

>still managed to win a wc
Well he had the most stacked team of the tournament and played in the final a team with no talent (aside from the keeper)

Yeah, sure. What a fraud.

even ronaldinho admitted it at the time

source: your ass

those photo of him fat only prove my point, spic.

source was ronaldinho, according to him he felt too lonely at barcelona with most of his family and hues far away and started partying and drinking

between the left and the right pic there's two years difference on an active professional athlete lmao

monkeys simply can't help themselves

Source: your ass. Otherwise, share a link. Are you too dumb to comprehend this, spic?

So his decline at 28 was just natural?

A Spaniard and a Braziian walk into a bar

>monkey gets triggered
lmao have some peanuts

one calls the other a spic but plot twist:they are both spics

le step over man

>copy everything from nips
>not lazy
Remember Byron Moreno, filthy gook.

Who the fuck said this?
Dinho is obviously not the best ever but he's definitely one of the best of modern football.
It's just that they love barbecue more than they love football.
Ronaldo was a different case. They say Dinho and others bullied Bojan too.

>lazy's dictionary definition
If someone is lazy, they do not want to work or make any effort to do anything.

>Byron Moreno
Are you talking about him? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Autistic Brazilians would rather let their mothers die than admit Ronaldinho was overrated and never cared from the 2006 World Cup on.
Sure he was a good Mike ahead of everyone for those two years, but that's it.

Even your refball couldn't save you against one of the worst German teams of all time.

>Moreno was arrested on 21 September 2010 at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, while trying to smuggle in six kilograms (over thirteen pounds) of heroin, which was hidden in his underwear.[7] In January 2011, he pleaded guilty to the charges in a New York courthouse, facing a possible ten years in prison.[8] On September 23, 2011, Moreno was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison on the heroin smuggling charges.[9] He was released from prison 26 months later and returned to Ecuador.[10]
top lad

When you don't have to create anything because you cpoy someone else you're lazy, yes.

One of the biggest scandals of sport. Gooks really have no shame.

So what? I only give a fuck about result end 2-1 worst korea win.

End result was Worst Korea not winning the Cup, which is all that matters.

Is not your country the same? Don't you remember him? Top kek.

He did care, you are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=20TLO1C5PUE

>I only give a fuck about result end
Yes, this is what's wrong with you guys.
No.

And germany too.HAHAHAHA

Who is the defending World Champion again?
And Italy won 4 years later anyway as well. So, joke's on you.

>ronaldinho
>ronaldo
>zidane
>maradona

Okay players who couldn't even dominate against other okay players.

Because he played in a meme team well built to support his lazy play style Bernard Tardelli Jo carried his drinks when he went to the bar lmao you're so autistic it hurts

>is an entirely irrelevant country in football
>tries to brag about his country's 'successes' in a World Cup 15 (fifteen) years ago
And to a German no less. You're a fucking idiot.

>no
Which one? Your country copies all of west europe and Don't you remember him really? HAHA

Ronaldinho at his lowest was still an improved beckham with his superior long passing and free kicks.