Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I've come to the conclusion what i am a weirdo and i don't deserve a place in the society.i have my own taste in every thing,i don't like things that people around me like...what normal people like.this lives me with a big lack of social skills.i don't get along very well with people like my age(i am 18 years old) but i have a good relationship with my family.

i don't want to fit in,even if this means being alone my entire life.

Why do normal people are scared of weirdos?why do people make fun of me for who i am?why do i have to be like the others in order to be respected?

Even from my earliest childhood, i would rather catch and play with frogs,earthworms and lizards than playing with dolls.

Ps. English is not my mother language.

I have social anxiety but I always find someone that likes me even if I never fit in

It’s okay user, we can be lonely and autistic together

>dolls
So you are a girl?

I was born in a body of a girl.i don' identify as any gender.

Tryna get laid virgin??

Just accept that I am simply me

No, dickhead.
k fuck off

Tell us more?! Why do you think you're weird, how do you spend your free time? Do you work? tell us more user

Why do you want to know?

>hey i've got these problems
>elaborate on these problems
>why?

fucking hell just end yourself

I want to know what is really weird with you, you know user, maybe it's normal to not find your place in a mentally ill society!

OP wants attention but at the same time doesn't want any attention

I am happy with my life.i just want to understand normal people.i don't see any reason to kill myself

you are normal you retard

you like staying at home and are interested in reptiles

not that abnormal

I protect personal information.we all are anonymous with a reason pal

I think i agree with you.these days people are concerned on normality rather than what is beneficial.

yup, I live my life like I want to, I don't care about what people can think, I have some close friends, small family and my wife, they're the only people I care about

just do your thing, the only thing you really need is being confident about it. People that do their own thing due to own conviction without being pretentious faggots about it garner the most respect.

You write as bad as Hogg. Is this Hoggposting?
Also head on over to /r9k/, which is home for loners with poor social skills who never fit in. See ya there!