Its a "Sup Forums won't leave Sup Forums" episode

>Its a "Sup Forums won't leave Sup Forums" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be more interconnected than ever now

Anyone else having connection problems on Sup Forums?

I can't post at the moment.

>posting the white supremacist frog

>>>>

I would take Glau and Lost over this shit.

>it's a "Sup Forums won't stop posting BLACKED threads on Sup Forums" episode

Its honestly not as bad as when GOT took over.

At least GOT is directly board related and isn't made up of nothing but blind shitposts and memes

Is Sup Forums on a separate server these days?

KYS

cuck

dumb frogposter

maybe if we had /cel/

The POTUS is LITERALLY Sup Forums related lmfao sorry cucks

>/r/the_donald will never go back
>Sup Forums pretending the massive influx of new users from the election aren't a bunch of redditors and 16 year olds from Facebook

OOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP
GIVE ME YOUR ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
FUCKING SAVE ME PLEASE

Wouldn't any president be Sup Forums related since they're on tv all the time?

Sup Forums discovered meme magic so in a way we are responsible

deal with it nerd

>mfw drumpf is already betraying them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't YOU leave?

>its a Sup Forums thinks pol boogey man is behind everything again

SAY IT WITH ME MADAM PRESIDENT

Report, hide, bump all related threads, make some yourself. We can fight against it. Let's build a wall, and make pol pay for it. We will make Sup Forums great again.

we're just going to kill them instead

If you had'nt notice America just voted a Sup Forums meme for their president so get used to it

Sup Forums is running slow so i came here to shitpost, glad to see I'm not the only one

I for one, am excited to see how Melania eases in to her new job as First Lady!

>At least GOT is directly board related and isn't made up of nothing but blind shitposts and memes
really makes me think how someone wrote this with a serious face

Sup Forums is blocking people who are posting anti-trump replies from their board

I can't post anything on there atm

Enjoying your kike candidate?

Anyone who really believed he'd follow through with deporting millions of illegals and banning Muslims is a fool, no matter what candidate you wanted to win.

no i think there is some genuine posting issues occurring on the board right now. i am getting the same.

believe me they aren't trying to prevent you from posting anti-trump stuff there lol you will be bombarded with so many counter-arguments you won't know where to start. they actually want antagonism there.

Hello Hillary

It's running slow because they have idiots spamming shit like

>meme magic!!!
>MAGA
>*nothing at all just stupid pics of trump and bald eagles

And other short dumb responses

can't wait to see how she's going to use her position to further the american people's intellects

>He's not really going to do the thing he said he'd do, that would be silly!
>i-it's just a p-prank bro
>m-maga

At least he's listening to the intelligence advisors who I'm sure told him today when he went in for his briefing banning all Muslims is the stupidest shit any of them have heard is logistically impossible and would radicalize entire countries against us.

It has the post timers of Sup Forums for a reason (shit content)

SIT DOWN FAGGOT, WE'RE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

i want her to personally further my intellect

You have to go back

>tump

kek

I'm happy for America. It seems you guys now have a president who will get shit done.

mods ffs

>ignoring the fact that at least 75% of trump's internet support comes from r/The_Donald
I love Trump too friend but we have to admit that he is bigger than the Sup Forums/reddit divide.

There's no more room for divisive libcuck thinking like yours in this brave new America.

>post CIA or Bane
>deleted in minutes and occasionally banned
>post this thread
>it and other Sup Forums threads get to stay up for hours

Sup Forums has been empowered it seems, with them placing a meme in office they now believe they control the world.

They will never ever leave now.

>its a reddit frogposting faggot episode

The problem isn't Sup Forums coming here
It's you not leaving you cuck

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

It's mostly oldfags that come on here though, the r/the_donald scum stick to Sup Forums. A lot of this shit is r/GoT being butthurt about zomg racism don't invade my safe space

There's nothing wrong with making Israel great again

Official thread music:

>user clicks the link
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
>starts playing

Israel is based, they offered to help build the wall.

This is literally the reason I wanted Trump to lose. Fucking Sup Forums is shitting up this website, and most of the ones responsible weren't here before 2016.

Why so salty CTR?

>mfw yet another poor widdle babby's feewings are hurt by us newfags arriving after 2009

D'aww widdle babby. Want a hug? Want a bib?

You mean Reddit won't leave Reddit?