The Alt-Right

Socially conservative and fiscally liberal = best of both worlds

about what issue, specifically?

Left-libertarian

The invisible one pointing up

>fiscally liberal
I think you mean fucking retarded

somewhere down the middle

You can't go full librul and you can't go full conservative without fucking something up along the way. It's better to combine aspects from the two and use the best of each ideology.

So the soviet union?

social and economic conservative who fucks strippers and does blow master race.

Those are both falling apart, you only have retards and normal people trying to preserve whats decency left. I was liberal 10 years ago, now its all went full retard. I cant find a party representing my views, but maybe American Republican Party is going towards that.

liberals. They are winning

>only two options
neither

This

It literally doesn't matter. There's pros and cons to each and every situation requires a different decision

The problem with Anatolia is the Turkish people.

> fiscally liberal

How about you pay for what programs you want and I'll keep my money.

Clearly we need more information. Is the sign a self-proclaimed cis male? What gender does the sign identify itself as? Or is the sign edible? Is it gluten free? If not, is it a vegetarian? I would hate to kill and eat a gender neutral sign that is a vegan.

The trouble with America, is that it's full of Americans!..

Perhaps the time has come to, re-institute an old custom. Grant them primae noctis.

First night, with any common girl inhabiting their lands is married, our nobles shall have sexual rights to her on the night of her wedding.

If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out.

That should fetch just the kind of laws we want for America, taxes or no taxes huh?