So it's happening again in michigan. u never stop impressing me usa. oh they say it's a nigger dude this time

so it's happening again in michigan. u never stop impressing me usa. oh they say it's a nigger dude this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5446435/Angela-Merkel-admits-no-areas-Germany.html
wxyz.com/news/police-responding-to-reports-of-shots-fired-at-central-michigan-university
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they weren't students

>nigs
>michigan
>shooting people

Your point?

?
there is no point. usually white people do this shit

Inb4 cnn conviently leaves out the shooters skin color.

you're saying white people shoot up michigan more than black people? what timeline you living in mate?

i wonder if they are going to say that hs "mentally ill"

>white people shoot up michigan more than black people
why did u include michigan there? i'm talking about shooting in usa fag.

A student shot his parents in a dorm. How is this a mass shooting again?

High concentration of nigs automatically demotes it from mass shooting to urban youth/gang related violence. Only a mass shooting if white people do it. Don't you get the narrative memos?

>it's ok to commit mass murder if it's not students
uwot

>got called a fag by a fag

fag

You know Michigan is in the US right?

>2 people
>mass murder

does it matter?

Yes

>it's ok to murder as long as you keep it below 4 kills
uwot

Honestly I'm a fan of anything that thins the population. Mass shootings, bombing, the next plague. I'm a father of three beautiful children, and I have a rather large family. If that means some of us have to go, then so be it. Even me. There are too many people on this Earth. The true plague was the birth of civilization.

FBI!

I'd love to see the FBI arrest me for having an opinion. Kys on behalf of the human race.

>I'm a father of three beautiful children
u could say that if they were victims? (god forbid)

No u

>3edgy5me

>If that means some of us have to go, then so be it. Even me.

Learn to read, pal.

Not a Muslim again, they need to do something to keep the pretence up that they are all evil.

How many days has it been from the last extremist muslim attack again?

Serious question - how many people need to take a bullet for it to qualify as a 'mass' shooting?

If he kills himself they can arrest you for encouraging him. Say "don't accidentally kill yourself while cutting, you pathetic waste of" like I'm telling you right now. You fucking edgy degenerate

i meant aftermath, words before things happens are easy.

Appreciate the advice.

4 or more, either injury or death. So even if 4 people were shot but only injured it's still a "mass shooting"

Been hearing people talk about how these shootings are leftist false flags in an attempt to get caught and blame it on guns. Someone heard some students talking and apparently were trying to rat them out but got shut down by threats of violence. Seems its these communist clubs on universities that are planning this shit. Probably some antifa faggots playing an hero, only in this case its an-traitor.

If any of you kids are on campuses I'd be reporting these clubs to your local swat teams/FBI.

Alex Jones in da house. IT'S MUH COMMUNISM, REDS UNDER THE BEDS!

Fucking paranoid gun-humping twat.

You want to talk about edgy? Take a look at this and tell me you actually care about the lives of anyone other than your own.
worldometers.info/world-population/

why? what's the difference?

Because

Oh look, it's the paid damage control. Mad you faggots got caught? Here i'll do you a favor, I'll give them a call and tip them myself to your activity.

mass shootings and world population are two different topics. Connecting the two is just retarded.

Ok. That makes sense of course.

Yep

don't worry pal, probably soon there will be another virus to reduce the population. ya know like Zika and Ebola, stuff like that

It's not okay it's just not a mass killing

germany just announced there are several no-go zones in their country due to sand people, all European countries are going to end up the same.
id rather have mass shooting where people die than to have a country taken over willingly and pretend like nothings wrong

Couple points here:
1) it was a black guy, it'll be gone by tomorrow from the news
2) He used a handgun. No way you're tucking a rifle into a waistband.
3) Those killed were the only people killed, and were not even students.
4) He was 19 and had a handgun. Laws put in place to prevent people under 21 from buying them obviously don't work. So how will it work for rifles and shotguns?

Kill yourself autist.

Nice, more guns will surely solve the problem soon.

DONT WORRY GUYS!
there is no problem only 2 people
NO PROBLEMS GUYS

They do not exist, only on far right sourced websites do no-go zones exist.

But the ignorant minded are easily led like sheep that they are.

Can you bleat for the government?

You know what I am going to say right, prove it, but no far right site can be used as a source.

i don't get your point user. fighting fire with fire?

gunviolencearchive.org ill just leave that here.

Merkel herself just announced to the media that there are no go zones in her own country, bend over for your immigrants and take it in the ass like the bitch boy you are

Did she? Link it?

I know what you are talking about, but that is not what she was referring to, she was referring to areas where extremism exists, and that includes neo-nazism, etc also.

Quite a stretch to go from generally talking to specifically talking about Muslims. Quite a stretch indeed.

>hurr durr no people should be dying ever!! we have to stop violence 100%

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5446435/Angela-Merkel-admits-no-areas-Germany.html
germany never had a problem with nogo zones before, only after accepting the "poor refugees"
same thing with all of europe

You are from usa cuckboy

It's because they count ALL VICTIMS, not just those who died. If you get shot, you are a victim. Plus if the shooter is killed, he is in the count as well.

Yes they did have before, and be careful with the Daily Mail they are very pro-anti-Muslim in their stance.

Neo-Nazism has been a plague in Germany since the 60s, and it does exist in specific places.

And that encompasses groups like the Political group NPD to others like AfD, mostly in eastern German provinces and towns there is specific areas that are no-go zones for Blacks and Jews, and it has been like that for almost 3 decades.

As for Muslim no-go zones, they actually don't exist, there is no areas where Muslims will attack anyone non-Muslim if they enter.

You will see videos or pictures were they attack far right nutjobs purposely going there to provoke them, so they can use that media to fool people into their mindset.

But yeah Merkel was discussing generally.

They count those who witnessed the act victims too, they're so~ traumatized lmao

t. never been in or near a gun fight

You don't know anything about me bud. Civvie shootings are far more tame than anything you'll see elsewhere 99% of the time. Vegas and VT were our worst, so we aren't doing too bad.

zero

Wow son really got me good there, instead of casually bickering amongst yourselves, go fight a real enemy and get back to me lol

this isn't nearly as good as the previous thread

It's ok. You don't have to be mad just because you lost.

Not even the same guy, Im not a westerner like you faggots. THE WEST IS GOING DOWN! KARA BOGA!

Could not agree more with you on that one user.

>it's okay to move the goalposts when you keep failing super hard

We're good fam.

Forgot Australia and New Zealand.

More like..

James Eric Davis, Jr.
19 year old nigglet did it.
>pic related

That image makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside

Your country is like Brazil. Jews are the only good thing in America

and all those countries that went independent did not have any problems with terrorism from groups within their own country.
but when the US leaves countries to independence they become shitholes.

probably because they were already massive shitholes

>rape and pillage like a nigger
The wh*Teman is the true nigger and a blight on humanity.

You're right to an extent, people cry like babies that they want freedom and ask for us by name, then they get what they want and can't hack it. Well...they're hacking heads or something savage. Either way, doesn't matter if we stick around to help, their own ways aren't compatible with freedom but we aren't at fault for that. As far as European countries, you just invite those very same people in to trample your culture and subvert your laws, all while slowly instituting their own. It's gonna be funny when the royal family gets car bombed or assassinated, these fucks always bite the hand feeding them. We're living proof of that, so enjoy the New Britain Caliphate m8.

Larue is garbage and for faggots

Like the Philippines?

When you got it from Spain, you proceeded to torture and kill 250k+ civilians in order to find out where the rebels were led by the previous Filipino governor.

Yeah I am sure they were a shithole before you did that right? And look at the Philippines now.

Won't mention Puerto Rico or Guam, both may look nice on the outside, but are black with cancer inside.

Kek, Brazil IS where I live retardo. Who's the winner now?

congratulations, you third world shitholed yourself

>poorfag detected

Get!

Kek

Got a news link? sitting at home in the middle of a gigantic blizzard have not heard anything about this one yet

Samefag

wxyz.com/news/police-responding-to-reports-of-shots-fired-at-central-michigan-university

Nig didn't even get a UAV killstreak