You know another US recession is coming within the next 2 years, right? It has long been predicted

You know another US recession is coming within the next 2 years, right? It has long been predicted.

We'll just start a war to jump start it

Any volunteers?

Houses are a racket anyway

We need Based Ben back as Fed chairman. He literally saved the world and the global financial markets by restoring confidence in the economy with his bailouts.

>the chinese spaniard

Well, good thing Club Med didn't reform their economies then, as US recessions never have any consequences outside the US, right?

>seth macfarlane younger clone

>spending more money to make more money
See how that worked out.

It must really suck to be a chink in the West, considering how chink manlets have a hard time fucking even their own women. How do you cope?

Brainlets such as yourself are the reason that Western Civilization is dying.

I'm not a manlet. I'm 6'3".

I have an idea...

oh well
fuck it
where do i sign up?

wtf I hate Germany now!

We should get into a war to save the economy like we did in WWII.

my favourite asian country!
i love your lion statue!!

All of you people have the testosterone level of a young girl, hence youre all manlets.

Singapore doesn't to be honest. They're like us, and feel that all gays should be gassed. Although the gay shit has tainted them abit, but there majority in the country that voice out against it.

Why? We did well in this chart. Better hate your own goverment and your compatriot voters who put them in power as they are responsible for your mess.

There won't be a depression of the same scale unless they allow a major bank to go bankrupt again
T. knower

Already in the military, peace time operations sucks

Asians have the highest T levels of all ethnic groups except for Indians.