Gf moving away for a year. Albums for this feel? Any genre will do

Gf moving away for a year. Albums for this feel? Any genre will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HX2CmkdTIgE
zoominnight.bandcamp.com/album/there-is-no-music-from-china
youtube.com/watch?v=YxbMZxX89wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqm8rwzPngo
youtube.com/watch?v=TWAVB8aX2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=GwYWp_bOWZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CANNIBAL CORPSE - Red before Black

your gf is going to be fucking some chad. i guarantee it.

>when you're so insecure you project it onto an anonymous persons relationship on the internet that you don't even know exists

This song is pretty perfect for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=HX2CmkdTIgE

your relationship is over
zoominnight.bandcamp.com/album/there-is-no-music-from-china

>gf

this is the wrong website for you

Slow, Deep and Hard by Type O Negative. Especially Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity.

keep telling yourself that. wtf do you think she's going to do for a year away from you? lmao

Kere kero crushito - crusher nexgenerations

Genre: cuckpop

not even that dude, just think it's sad how pathetically insecure you are

She's probably gonna cheat on you, sorry user. Here is some artists

>Elliot Smith
>Ryan Horne
>Father John Misty
>Soundgarden

>probably
yeah, and you probably get wet when it rains
100% chance OP's going to receive some bad news

literally my gf is on tour and I miss her: the album

youtube.com/watch?v=YxbMZxX89wQ
duh

She is gonna be a dick carousel user

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqm8rwzPngo

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, specifically the song Radio Cure

last number on my post says how many dicks she'll take in the first month away from OP

Dude fucking dump that bitch, what are you thinking? Staying with her is a horrible idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWAVB8aX2ns
Literally

what if he has a cuck fetish?

ITT: Neckbeardy Virgins.

Hope you all get killed by your mothers, meaningless heathens.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwYWp_bOWZg

not the original but close enough

Then he should see a psychiatrist.

are you op insulting us to deny the unavoidable cucking, or a cuck that relates to op?

My relationship with my girlfriend is strong enough to survive a year, maybe one day you could say the same virgin boy.

that boy needs therapy

>a year
wow, you want a fucking medal?

Not OP, just a man who knows how to feel. I don't even have a girlfriend (anymore, because I was an idiot.... I hate myself so much for ditching her... Why was her sister so fucking hot?)

>long distance relationships fail almost universally and typically end with infidelity
>people point this out with memes
>y-you're j-just insecure!
tip top cuck

>My relationship with my girlfriend is strong
and as a result, she'll think of you when getting dicked by others, i'm sure

Guys, you do realize the OP could video chat her to keep in touch, right? It can't fail as much as you want it to.

Idk bro, in my school one year abroad was mandatory and out of my class 15 people were in a couple and only 3 had their couple survive the year (one cheated on his gf)

you can't videochat all day, every day. tops a couple of hours at night, when studying/working is over.

but you got to be kidding yourself to believe they won't start developing parallel lives. and that's where other guys' cocks show up

Literally evey soldier was cucked in the world war lol soldiers are fucking cucks hahahahahaha

OP, trust me, my gf cheated on me. I thought we had the perfect relationship. I wasn't clingy, nor I was a complete cunt who ignored her. I had a balance, and she loved that. We dated for 4 years. We were going to be married next year.

Anyway, one day, she had to move for a year with some of her female friends. I had no problem with that. Then one day one of her friends contacted me via FB and sent me pics of her dating some black/hispanic dude. I was spechless tbqh. Called my gf that day and told me it was true. I broke up with her and wanted to know jackshit about her as well. Time passed, bitch married that cunt, had a daughter and now they are divorced. She's an alcoholic single mother. So yeah OP, better watch out.

kys male roastie

hahaha i just imagined cocks arising out of nowhere and her just beging to suck all these dicks and being overwhelmed and cover in cum and every day random cocks would appear like out the washing machine or in the shower or in her bag and just get fully erected and she just begins to suck em and they spew cum all over her

t. nu-human who fell for the "There's no such thing as difference in behavior among the races and genders" meme

>dating some black/hispanic dude
>had a daughter
>divorced
>She's an alcoholic single mother
RMYT

Lie down on the couch.

So what's the takeaway here, LDRs just never work?

This isn't your fucking blog.
How'd you read that out of what he said?

cuck

>burn the coal, pay the toll
like pottery

replace couch for bed and you have what op's gf is gonna get told on a daily basis from now on

>LDRs just never work?
the chances are very low, and even if she tells you she is not cheating on you it's hard to tell if it's true or not

Modern women, on average, are promiscuous whore

OP, please listen to me! I am You one year from now!

This is a horrible decision, just tell this girl to fuck off. You will be happier and the next girl in store for you is better.

I can't tell if you're virgins or soyboys who got cucked one too many times

Break up with her dude. I don't care how close you guys are, she will cheat on you.

t. White Knight LARPing as a shitposter

I'll take that as incel

What instrument should i play

they work if the girl is an autistic virgin

>being this in denial that your "girlfriend" wont cheat on you
I give OP 3 months

I'm not the OP, and I was the one who posted the comment you're replying to, but it seems to me you retards just say this drivel to any user who announces that they have a girlfriend, in order to salvage your pathetic lives. I've seen this 5 times before on 5 different threads; you're not going to make a girl cheat on her boyfriend just because you say so. It's like you think God will arise back from the dead and revive all heathens into a new enlightenment. It just won't happen. Now stop typing this garbage with your moist strands of hair and fucking kill yourselves. Idiots.

this isnt a fetish board user

nice new pasta m8

kek

Is that Jen or Courtney on the cover?

based cuckposter