Grown men getting beat up by kids
>Video
Pic related

Kid in red is like 17 maybe 18
That Somali flew from Minnesota to be there. If you want us to get uncivilized
It will be your last request of us

>us

11751 West River Hills Dr, Burnsville, Mn
The somalians address from a picture of his DL someone posted.

This is why you need to carry a gun.

Pull the fucking thing out, tell them to back off or you'll shoot, and they'll back off.

If they get more aggressive and ignore your warning, you have the right to shoot them.

Kek that's my friend nick Wyman in that gif,
Yeah us you want to play?

>Grown men getting beat up by kids

i see a chimp and a white teenager

>grown man

buddy that kids like 16

I heard he went to San Diego to beat up white people and is now going back home. Remember to find out who is paying them to riot and report it to the feds or someone. Ben Carson said so.

i can't carry in california nor can i get a glock

>trump supporter doesn't fight back
>hahahaha drumpf supporters are pussies

>trump supporter fights back
>oh my fucking god, what a racist bigot! trump supporters are literally beating up children!

>a young man is getting chased by a horde of violent niggers and libfags while the police is watching and making sure white people arent fighting back

FTFY

>Getting Cucked instead of fighting back
>white people

We don't have stand your ground in California you retard. Not to mention it's next to impossible to get your CCW in most counties.

Stop spreading misinformation

>US
>White people
They stopped being white long ago.

Found him

White kid is 15.

>11751 West River Hills Dr, Burnsville, Mn
pretty nice appartment actually

Burnsville was a great city to grow up in when I was a kid. Unfortunately as I got older the town got browner and browner. FeelsBadMan

Filthy mudslime.

>Commiefornia

Sickening that they have restricted guns this much while criminals can easily get them.

Holy shit, you are so uninformed about your own state?! Every state has self-defense laws, including California. If there is an imminent threat of violence (aka a group of men chasing you and hitting you) you have every right to kill them to save yourself.

Nah, it's called self control, something you niggers don't have.

Getting egged/punched/knocked over is nothing and a net benefit for media attention. If they fought back they would make Trump look bad.

You're just butt hurt that no one fought back so you don't have any examples for counterattacks. You're trying to taunt with "cuck", but you forgot that white people actually have self control and don't murder each other over who stepped on whose shoes like you niggers do.

>getting beat up
>Self control
Just admit it. White people can't fight. Is that why you guys enjoy getting cucked too?

the butthurt continues

But Whites conquered the world. We are the supreme fighting force on this planet.

UHHH...

we wuz conquerorz

just bend over pussy little white boi

I live 2 and a half hours away. Is it worth the drive?

If you enjoy getting beat up by kids. Yes.

unless you are going to terminate him or permanently disfigure then no, if so please do

In some weird way, user is right

>Teen runs away
"What a pussy! He don't got no balls! Down with Drumpf!"

>Teen defends himself
"DATS RACIST! Ooga Booga! White peeps are out to get us homies!"
Next thing you know, the media calls it a hate crime, and makes supporters look bad. Then even more violence will break out.

Either way it's almost an impossible battle. However the good thing about this is that it works both ways. However I'm not sure how well the average media supports it, the internet travels faster in some cases. This can be used against the protesters political alliance too.

Yeah, you should stop by Taqueria La Hacienda and get some Al Pastor tacos bro

Laws? Let me tell you about laws: there are a few laws on the books being ignored right now and a few not written anywhere followed by the masses. Why? Because laws don't mean shit without the will to enforce them. laws don't put criminals in jail, that's a cops job, laws just give you a promise from a career politician that everyone assumes is two faced and expected to break promises. A law won't defend you in a court room when you defend yourself against a horde of assholes that might shift a voting block against a governor. Shooting a violent asshole of the wrong skin color is damning right now and white people know it.

You mean 'rape'?

The white kid is 15

He was interviewed on CNN or MSNBC right after being chased.

I can't find it, but he said the "African-American" knocked of his hat, he tried to get away, then others chased him

Alot. Bitches love dark dick.

Fucks should have run them down.

>believing CNN or MSNBC

Why do black folks repeat themselves over and over?

Pepper spray

youtube.com/watch?v=XuBMWgMn52I

and flag poles

youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ

are great for self defense

Welcome to africa!

I wonder why isn't anyone carrying, firearms solve most issues concerning violence, after all it's the American way

His thick skull prevented him from being KO'd

Man, California is a shit hole

Those are mud bricks

Communists obviously.

>being cucked this hard
I'd rather be called a mean name than get literally curbstomped and die irl

This is what worries me about the coming race war.

Nogs are insanely resilient.

They're not resilient against bullets or knives.
You just have to remember they are beasts, and to destroy a beast, you must become a beast.

>Grown men are getting beat up by kids
But I thought that the white kid ran away. Did he beat up that nig later or what?

Are you kidding me? In both clips they've clearly been disabled.

Practice, practice, practice

Just look at Chicago

>69 shot, 6 killed over Memorial Day weekend

They're horrible shots and only use pistols and run & gun techniques

From Friday and Saturday

>5 dead, 18 wounded in shootings citywide

>1 dead, 2 shot on South Side

I love this clip, specially when he's doing the paw signals like "Iz dindu nuffins Iz dindu nuffins!".

What's the story here

This kid lives 10 minutes away from me. I'm tempted to drive over to his slum and give him a concrete nap.

BR thief shot and left to bleed out

Don't hurt yourself Old man. This kids beat up white people for breakfast.

Some thief in Chimpanzil got shot by an off-duty cop.

took 1 aspirin too many

But why ? Is there any reason ?

I regularly fight spics and niggers. Somalis are just pussy niggers.

white boy cant fuckin run lol

why just leave him there

that looks like such a mess to clean up

Oh I get it. That's the urban youth I've been hearing about.

Go for it. Post pics.

You mean grown man beating a kid?

please don't be usa, please don't be usa

lol trumpfags are cucks

They don't posses reason. Though the circumstances that bring it about are typically petty theft or an accusation of witch craft.

This is from the recent Trump rally.

LOL white *******people*******

I remember the first fight I got into when I was 16.
It was scary as fuck for me, and I'm sure was worse for the other kid. I got him into a headlock and was worried if I let him go he'd kick my ass but also worried if he kept struggling and I had to increase my lock I might accidentally kill him.
Now I avoid any fight I can. Was the worst feeling in my life and I'm glad the kid ran instead of decking the nigger. You should only ever fight someone when you intend to finish it and end their life, especially if you're a coward.

Found

Where else would that be, amerifriend ? South Africa ?

Ah, a superior football player

>I'M SO TUFF I FUKK U UP 14/88 AW YEAH
lel

How do we know it's him? I'm going to visit him aND record our "interaction" for pol and I wanna be sure

Very seriously want to know. Is he even there or stI'll in cali?

Bump you niggers

I'm 10 minutes away burnsville

your and absolute madman

WTF those are terrible for Minnesota. The only people that live in those are 20 somethings just starting out their lives and 3 generations of Somalis.

Where you at? St. Cloud?

I LIVE IN BURNSVILLE

Sorry to hear that.

We don't have an apartment number so it's kind of useless. There might be a directory at the buzzer door but his name might be too common. If there's one pack of those rats there's 20 more.

Trump rallys sound so much fun dude nothing like that happens over here we're too civilized

Someone with that bragged about it on Facebook. His Twitter was removed.

youtube.com/user/seyfudin33

Still has a youtube channel up

I'LL WAIT OUTSDE WITH HIS PICTURE

can't do anything in his apartment anyway

Even if you confront him this will only be used against us.

"Stalked for his political views this young man was threatened when confronted by white nationalists."

Do you even read the Star Trib?

White men being chased like scared rabbits in their own country by some illegal Senegalese. Shame on you America. Shame is all on you.

look at his shirt

it's a berniebro

No threats. But I will ducking deliver!! Words don't mean shit to me! If you like lulz find out if he is residing there currentyll

He's not going home for a couple of weeks still. Meet him at the airport.

What if it were the other way around?
>peaceful brown Bernie supporters attacked by angry whites at every stop Bernie or Hilary makes

Would the media ever stop covering it?

Wow thanks cunt I owe you

Pol screen cap this don't forget!I'm a neet with nothing to lose. Big shitstorm coming.

Nah I'm south at the Iowa Border