I've never smoked a fag in my life. Both grandads and one grandma were smokers...

I've never smoked a fag in my life. Both grandads and one grandma were smokers. Pretty sure all of their parents smoked in some way as well.

Anyway, Last night I had a dream that I smoked one and that it tasted pretty good. In all of my dreams, they have the same flavor I imagine. I crave them now, but don't want to ruin my lungs...
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/moderate-levels-secondhand-smoke-deliver-nicotine-brain
youtu.be/Z1gZy3xb4t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now I get it!
It's a female rabbit, not a male

walk into a bar filled with fag smoke and you will realize how bad it is

My granddad's room was never cleaned and he smoked in there constantly. It was even in the walls, floors, and all the furniture. I actually quite liked the smell...

They taste like shit, take a puff from one and you'll see. It's honestly a bit difficult to START smoking, you legit have to power through the first couple packs.

Then why do people start?

I'm about to smoke right now. I've been smoking for 11 years. It's finally starting to catch up with me. Lungs hurt, throat occasionally hurts, nasty coughs. I'm hoping I don't get cancer, and the longer time progresses the more it worries me. I used to feel invincible.

How much Time did you spend in his room?

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/moderate-levels-secondhand-smoke-deliver-nicotine-brain

Don't smoke cigs just vape instead.

But I can't imagine vaping having the same taste that I have in my dreams.

Obviously too much time...

Whatever way you slice it, smoking will fuck you up. One is never enough and will probably lead to some regular usage that'll fuck your lungs up. Vaping is the best alternative you have honestly. Some vapes taste a lot like cigs, just no tar to fuck your lungs up.

Fuck tobacco. youtu.be/Z1gZy3xb4t4

The exact same thing happened to my with my dad's crack pipe

But it was only a dream so you have no idea what it actually taste like,plus you'll probably get cancer vaping is the best alternative.

>To cope with stress
>peer-pressure
>to look cool
They certainly don't taste good (like cigars, dip, or e-cigs do) and they certainly aren't good for you. There's absolutely no reason to start smoking cigs, it will only make your life worse.

>t. cigarfag since 15, dipfag since 17, cigarettefag since 18, and e-cig fag since 23

Well, you've talked me out of any smoking. Thanks!

Stop being a faggot, if you’re not a smoker you’ll choke and hate the taste, vaping doesn’t compare at all, and actually tastes nice (ex smoker now a vape faggot) and I still miss the taste and smell and sensation of smoking, you won’t get hooked off one cigarette just bum one off a colleague at work, being a non smoker they’ll probably find it funny to see you choke

they are fucking awesome, i've been meaning to start smoking again.

Don't smoke. Biggest mistake of my life.

Just try one of you are curious. You are unlikely to get addicted from trying tobacco once. I used to iccssionally smoke cigarettes and cigars to be social or cope with stress. They taste like shit, make your mouth taste like shit hours after you've stopped smoking, and make your clothes smell like shit. I haven't touched any tobacco in a year and don't intend to ever again

>There's absolutely no reason to start smoking cigs
wrong. when you reach a point of absolute 0 fucks given, and you know you aren't going to last much longer anyways, then might as well. it's enjoyable, aside from the residual smell (some tobacco smells good though if you can roll your own or use a pipe).

No problem lad. I wish somebody had talked me out of starting, but I was an edgy teen. I wanted to get back at my mom who went way overboard with the "don't ever smoke a single cig or you'll die!" propaganda.

The truth is that they just fucking suck. They're expensive, taste like shit (until they dull your tastebuds/sense of smell) and you'll likely end up addicted and making excuses to yourself and everyone around you for years. That stress that you were initially trying to cope with... now you feel that whenever you run out of tobacco.

>will they kill you right away (or even after a few years)?
No
>is every single cigarette an objective waste
Yes

can't tell if edgy or retarded

Dubs of questionable motive

The second hand smoke is chemically engineered to make you fancy a fag. No homo.

Don't fall for the nicotine Jew, user!

while drinking, cigarettes give you one hell of a rush

Thanks man!

neither. truthful and correct.

mac approves this statement

this is the only reason why i started smoking

yeah I started mainly from drinking. Started smoking some regularly and eventually got addicted. I go through a pack in like 4 days. Kinda sucks man.

>1 Pack
>4 days
>Addicted

Oh shit I smoke one a day fml

Uou dont have to! i begin when i was 16, now im 26 and im still smoking... maybe 1 to 2 box at day...

even when you are drinking it feels great! but you shoudnt smoke just to feel "Cool"

You will lose more than you win!

Grettings from mexico! ;)

When you first start, you get a head rush ( most people I know call it a nicotine high ). It kinda feels like that initial buzz you get from alcohol, but it only lasts a couple minutes. I started smoking at the job I had in highschool as an excuse to not deal with customers for 5 minutes. But then, the longer you go, the less you get that “ high “ feeling, and the more your cravings add up. When you’re addicted, you never feel that high feeling anymore, only the urge to smoke.

>I go through a pack in like 4 days
That isn't that bad. You some kind of pussy or something?

Just try it if you think you have the willpower/genetic disposition to not be an addict. I smoke maybe half a pack a year, usually when I'm drunk and other people are smoking. It gives you a nice rush if you do it rarely. Once or twice a year I'll smoke a cigar and it gets me like... light headed/drunk feeling. I'll stand up and stumble around a little it hits me so hard. It's a fine line though to getting nauseous.

Sad to tell you that everyone i know that smokes are either sick or dead (copd or lungcancer).

What i noticed is that problems seems to start with a lot of noticeable coughing, then they loose breath and if they keep smoking they die.

So don't start, see if you can find some swedish snus (fermented tobacco) you put under your lip instead.

To my knowledge snus will give you a good nicotine kick without damaging your health compared to setting fire to something and inhale the firesmoke. Snus has been used since around the 1700 century in sweden.