And next up we have user, with his presentation on.......video games

>and next up we have user, with his presentation on.......video games....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPU45IKVPys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>H-Hello everyone..t-today i will talk about videogames

>and next up we have user, with his presentation on.......memes....

>those big chunks of text
do they not even teach these fags the basic rules of making a half decent power point?

>welcome to my presentation, class
>today I will talk about the epistemology and ontology of D&D's morality system as presented by Planescape: Torment
>I hope you all appreciate the minutes of learning we will have together

I would unironically enjoy this

>here's user with his presentation on the niger river
>immature autist retards start giggling
>user chose niger river on purpose and starts chuckling too

Ishygddt

>niger river
>that shit eating grin
He knew what he was doing

Neeeerrrrrrrrrrd

>mfw I managed to get an A on a research paper about memes I pulled out of my ass from scratch in a few hours at the last second
It's pretty rad to know that the word meme has more than one definition

>Tfw did a presentation about Video Games last Tuesday
>Got away with it by talking about the business side of the industry and how its ass-backwards compared to a normal market.
Its not hard, you just have to not be a complete autist about it.

This, you can make a good presentation or paper on most things so long as you aren't looking at it at face value.
Most people who think to make assignments on video games tend to just do it about shit like the societal importance of Mario or something basic like that when there's a lot more interesting stuff you can talk about.

I did a presentation about Microsoft.
Brushed the topic of videogames a bit since they have a fucking monopoly on PC OS and own a console.

>TFW did a presentation on the second punic war
>Almost the only person who gave a good, succinct speech without stuttering
>I made the damn thing and practiced a only a few hours before class.

Most people aren't taught how to create slides for the purpose of a presentation until college. They think copying every single little thing they will say is a good idea.

>his power point isn't loaded with paragraphs of text with vibrant pictures and giant wordart titles for every page

pleb

In my public speaking class we had to give a speech honoring someone or something that meant something to us.
Some people talked about their mothers, fathers or grandparents.
I talked about Pokemon.

desu I expect everyone on this board to understand the intricacies of Hannibal's strategies at a pretty deep level.
did you describe the pants shitting of the Romans at Cannae?

>Did a presentation on why sexualised character designs in Japanese games are not a bad thing
>3 girls walked out of the room with their hands covering their ears during the presentation
>I had put a lot of effort into the style of the presentation, and did not stutter or lose track when speaking whilst making good eye contact with everyone
>got an A for the presentation, but was asked to stay behind
>teacher asks "Are you part of GamerGate?"
>"No"
>he lets me leave
>the next day, someone wrote "misogynist" on my locker

>telling lies on Sup Forums

Excuse me, Sir. The presentation is on Interactive Experiences, not childish Nintendo video games.

Caring about bringing honor to your predecessors is pretty normalfaggish

What makes you say this, fellow user?

I'd hate to be named Noah.

wait. So you are underage? get the fuck out

>bible class
>some autist is asked to read the the first verses of Acts 13
>with a complete straight face reads "Now there were in the church at Antioch prophets and teachers, Barnabas, Simeon who was called Nigger"
>everyone bursts out laughing while he sits there confused
good times

I'm 19. I did this presentation back in 2015 during my final year at high school.

You have to be 18 to post here

its impossible to write about things that happened in the past

>practiced a only a few hours before class.
i never practice

>niger

>take communications class to fill an English credit
>have to make a presentation about anything at the end of it
>tell teacher I'm having trouble picking a speech topic
>asks what my interests are
>oh no I'm fucked
>he does 2 sample presentations, one on the early quest system using Ocarina of Time and another on worldbuilding with tabletop, to show me how easy this should be
>realize i still have to present this in a class full of girls and that I'm gonna be That Kid

Noah is a better name than craig

I graduated in 2015 and I'm 21
How are you only 19

>Mfw I was actually have a presentation coming up next week
>Was thinking of basing it around Catherine

Should I do it bros? Any advice?

You should just kys.

You have to be 18 to post here

I was moved up a year when I was in the first grade to second grade, and continued on from there

depends on what the main topic is
Is it about cheating or commitment issues?
Is it about a specific game design element?

Or do you just want to be an autist and talk about a video game you like?

>back in 2012/2013 in highschool
>teacher asks me to read my essay in front of the class because I'm probably the only one smart enough to write a proper essay.
>It was about how bullshit I thought kickstarter was
>ask teacher if I can stop reading halfway through and sit down
>she lets me

19 is more than 18 yes?

Today is my 18th birthday.

Happy birthday user. Welcome to your eternal struggle.

>at community college waiting between classes
>here some faggot say word for word that he's going to do his culture presentation on the epic pepe the frog meme.
I need to get out of here. Just one more term.

You have to be exactly 18 to post here

What the fuck, what kind of question is that? Fucking no you shouldn't, you want everyone to know how much of a faggot you are?
At least try to fake being a functional member of society.

>that kid that presented about his drug addiction
>he got an A

Most people including professional lecturers don't.

5/5, whatever these other anons say keep alpha dogging and then come to stand-up

No the angle I planning to take had more to do with branching narratives and how the game helps us to understand more about the way other people think. If you've played the game then you would know that after the moral decisions at the end of each level you are shown the results that of every player's answer in an overall percentage. Yay or nay?

>that guy who presented using GoAnimate

sure
i didn't actually play catherine lmao haha

>tfw talked about anonymity on the internet in high school english and mentioned Sup Forums and the fedora-wearing kid in class chortled

Quelle université et quel contexte ? Putain même en France nous ne sommes plus à l'abri, semble t'il

>And here's user with his essay on... ecchi anime

youtube.com/watch?v=PPU45IKVPys

It's for a course at my uni. Why should I care about the judgement of my peers as long as I get a good grade? Won't be seeing any of them anyway after a couple of months.

>Locker
What else did they do to you? Throw you into some mud?

why'd you laugh at your own presentation?

>And up next, user's presentation on.. waifus...

if you are single and want to fuck any girl in the school don't do it, otherwise just go for it and serve the normies with your sperg info

hmmm, i wouldn't mind a quick rundown on waifus, i'm kinda out of the loop

>Tfw played the game with choices I would have picked
>End up Sad, Alone, and passing out at a bar
Yeah, could be a decent presentation. Just know that people will always look at you like someone who played it only for anime tiddies.

Try to find a way to grab those statistics from when the game first came out then, those'll be important

>put animated dancing numbers in my presentations
>teachers triggered
>class laughs their ass off

I miss high school

When I was in high school I rarely showered, left cum on my stomach, and wore the same jeans and hoodie every day. I made no friends for those three years.

Happy birthday, you colossal faggot.
Remember to stay pure and get your wizard license when you turn 30. Believe me, time flies bast fast once you hit 18/19 and leave school.

>Have to do presentation on a critical figure in history
>Choose Diogenes
>Make power point an hour before class with only pictures
>Go entire way making eye contact, adjusting volume of my speech to make emphusus, and adjusting pace, deliberately walk closer to people with their heads down to force them to look like they give a fuck
>Spend the who time mispronouncing it "Di-oh-jean-ees"
>Teacher says I did a good job, but I mispronounced the name
>Say it's a dead language that nobody of importance speaks
>Get A despite the fuck up

>the next day, someone wrote "misogynist" on my locker

>you will never bee this butthurt about someone else's appreciation for anime tiddy

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>mfw everyone complains about presentations even in university when it's basically an easy A
I've aced presentations I've only ran over in the shower the day of the class even in college. It's really not that hard and the bar is normally set really low.

The worst part of presentations was having to sit through the other ones

>"Are you part of Gamergate?"

It came out in like 2009 right? Surely he could just dig up some old lets plays from around then (people LP fucking anything, especially during the heyday of 08-10) for the statistics

This holy shit i dont care about your makeup rebecca, sit the fuck down

But I like going first, to see everyone else's dead look in their eye when they know how bad they'll look compared to mine

How do you pronounce it?

are you idubbbz?

Well whatever you do make sure to grab those percentages to tie into things with, evidence is always paramount

>study latin
>talk about the fact that nobody knows what was the correct pronounciation because it's a dead language
>latin teacher gets triggered
>"i-i-it's not dead! it's "concluded"!"
>get an F

oh well

>Presentations was always done in another room, so it was just you and the teacher
That's how it should be done.

Dee-oh-G(as in guy)eh-nehs
Fuck anglos btw

"Di-ah-ja-knees"

You should take your education more seriously. Every second of you life right now is going to define your position in society until your death. Stop goofing off and get serious about who you are and what you want to become.

I got that exact same ending my man so I know your feels. Honestly didn't regret a thing because of how tastefully it was done and imo fits perfectly that went on before. Vincent finally gets some sleep while bros sit around and order another round.

And yea one of the reasons I chose it is to mess with the other students, especially girls by projecting this image on to the board. At the very least I will have a few laughs afterwards from their reactions.

Why the fuck would you choose this subject though? Surely there is some interest in some other topic somewhere.

If I was trying to think up a topic and the best I could have is ecchi anime, I'd let out a big fart and then remind myself of a A-10 Warhog and do a presentation on those instead.

>so it was just you and the teacher
that's literally illegal, you are supposed to have a "witness" or something, otherwise all teachers would give As for blowjobs in their studies

t. Highschool Guidance Counselor

It does kind of suck.

You'll look like a complete autist and get no pussy, just do some normieshit like a telltale game or something.

>Every second of you life right now is going to define your position in society until your death

>that kid who pronounced Niger as nigger

What courses even are these?
Those do not look like highschool kids.
I could see a kid in highschool doing a presentation on sonic or anime or some shit, but how do you not realize how inappropriate it is for collage?
I must know what course this is so I never hire people with the related degree.

What are the requirements? I would stay as far away from games, especially Catherine as possible.

>mods

Thanks for bringing me back to this shithole mods

>moved to Sup Forums
>thread is about video game presentations

Sasuga Mods

Mods pls

I did a presentation on the source engine before, got an A