What's Sup Forums's opinion on Vince Staples?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Vince Staples?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6iAzyhm0p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should poop on himself.

Cool voice, good lyrics, good production. He's kinda contrarian though

>"durr I don't know much about the 90s but I hate the 90s...because I dont know"

dumb nigger who makes awful "music" lmaoooo plus he starts beef with my boy Atwon Fantwon which is a no no u feel me?

I used to like him but then he talked shit about Anthony Fantano, haven't listened to him since

>wow dude um how could you have possibly spoken to somebody with right-wing beliefs as a radio host?
>1k retweets from the leftist twitter echo chamber

FELL OFF AFTER HELL CAN WAIT LOL IN GENERAL IS A TRYHARD EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS GAY AS FUCK

Children.

My poop post is still better than all. Revel in my godisms.

wut he say bout fantonio ?

I was just listening to his song on the gorillaz album and I really liked it.
feel like he can't pull together a really good album though

t. Virgin freakazoid tranny liker

he wanted fantano to fight wale because fantano called wales music trash, when he denied it they called him an alvin and the chipmunks looking mother fucker

He filled in for Charles Bradley at a free show the day that he died of cancer, then stormed off the stage and left the show when there was a technical malfunction in the middle of his first song

Vince Staples black?

sounds like the name of a UKIP voting builder

loved his interviews, loved big fish theory, whats not to love?

eh

hasnt been able to put together a good album yet, he has a few good songs, nice flow, has access to good production, but big fish theory and summertime were just mediocre, norf norf and yeah right are bangers though

Kinda tru desu. I like a couple songs off of Summertime06 and Prima Donna but the new joint was lame af.

needs to focus more on rapping than being a douche bag on twitter

I assume he is a rapper? he's shit

Big Fish Theory is a genuinely excellent album

t. shit taste. Hot garbage that no one will listen to 5 years from now.

He poked fun at Anthony, I hardly think he was being serious. Vince likes to stir the pot.

His newest album is great but I think it's mostly carried by the production, in terms of rapping I think it's step down from his other stuff. Kendrick had the best verses on the album.
youtube.com/watch?v=C6iAzyhm0p0

>hates black people
>still uses AAVE

when I listened to rap I really liked this album of his, I kind of drifted away from the genre after a long break from listening to music