Trips names this planet I found in Space Engine

Trips names this planet I found in Space Engine.

Get in here you dirty incels.

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/f89yr7odNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planet of the Gays.

Sup Forumstardia

close enough surely

"A very good thread about small girls was pruned for this gay ass thread" the planet

Rolllllllllll

The crack house across the street where the neighbor beats his kids and his wife pimps them out to dirty arab pedophiles for weed money

Rolling

loonatheworld

Shloorth

Nice neighborhood!

Fat Albert

Cock Hitler Fuck

Active Shooter

roll

Dat gay shit

Unidentified Black Male

This wasnt worth rolling trips

Uncle rider

Alpha Quadrant Weed Outlet

Nigger world. It would be a great experiment. Put only black people and see how advanced their civilization gets without whites. Plus we get to send all our non whites away

Pigfuckarino

marble

the big green nigga

Same sex marriage is like, super gay

Yesterday's Peanut

This thread is shit

OP is a fucking fag

I stole these rings

Septagon

ok

margin-top: -22px !important;

Belgium... A mystical country placed between Denmark and the Netflix Republic. Belgium for some people is often seen as, nothing but a fairytale told by Dutch mothers to get their children to sleep on time. Or else, good old King Leopold would come for their hands. But, what if I told you that Belgium was real! I'm sure some of you are aware by now that Belgium was in the news recently, when they cock blocked Canada's massive maple syrup and flannel shirt trade deal with the E.U. More specifically the people from the region of Wallonia. And yes, straight away you to yourself W? Wa? W? Wall? Wa? Wallo? W? Wa? Wall? Wallo? Wallonia??? What the? What the he...? What the hell is that Pokemon sounding name iSorrowProductions? And I get it, your concerns that are well placed. But can easily be explained by letting you know that the people in this region are French. So what can you really fucking expect? So back in 1967, a bunch of French people got a bit fucking bored, and decided to head North, hearing rumors of a mystical, uncharted land. Ripe for setting up a hipster coffee shop, and I don't know, a fucking baguette factory, or some French shit like that. When the French settlers arrived, they were met by a similar party of Danish tourists from the Netherlands (which is more commonly known as Denmark), who were hoping to open similar industries in the area. Albeit, a lot more fucking boring. Probably some sort of fish tasting club, or some shit. Anyways, after a couple of hours and a Harry Potter film marathon later, the two parties decided to form a country. And to what would they call it? Of course, after their favorite Harry Potter star, Bilbo Baggins. Or in French/Dutch, Belgium.

Galactic Loli Sex Slave Trade Hub

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rolling for this

reroll for justice

Rolling for this

Also rolling for this

this

Wakanda

whites only

Poop-butt

Bob

Roll

Rolling for this

Zootopia

Basha mabko

my grandmother's nipples

Zooland.er

World of Activated Almonds

neetland

Spunktrumpet IV

Myanus

Breigha
pronounced 'Breah"

Apocrypha

scr00017.jpg

Alpha

bite de noir

Semon Daemon

>bite de noir
bump

You got me user

Earth the Sequel II On Ice: Electric Boogaloo

Planet Planet McPlanetface the First

India

fucking fuck

roll

Enjoy
icutit.ga/f89yr7odNA

roll

I like this

Cockapoopoopeepeeshire

hitler did nothing wrong

planet poop

Rolling for dis

Planet 1

"Trips name this planet I found in Space Engine."

Earth 2: in space

Roll for this!

underrated

roll for this

Cunt

FREE PENIS PUMPS

Y > Alpha

SPACENIGGER COLT45

Muhammad's cradle

Dildo 14

Fucking roll

AM AMERICAN GET SHOT

Re rolll

Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It? I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea Planet

Sup Forums.org

roll

nice and cool planet boi

Gaynigger Homeworld

FAGGATRON

Yiff

Flavor Planet

reroll

again

rollerino for this