I'm a muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm a muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

c-can i look under your hijab

>There's no higher being and people who believe there is are just uncomfortable with not knowing things.

....prove there is a god sandniggah.

no

Allah's prophets were fucked, raping and enslaving everyone. What God creates the earth just to give men all the power?

>Muslim girl proceeds to stone the other two girls to death for being haram

THe muslim empire was stronK but now it is weak af and your people are so self entitled.

I can eat pork and so can you. Fag.

>ask abuse victims how they feel while their abusers are standing right next to them
ayy lmao

>muslim
>true
Pick one, sandnigger

My faith and testimony should suffice.
I don't expect you to believe this. Kuffar.

Then a non-Muslims faith and testimony should suffice that Allah is not the true God.

pig is a filthy animal

Unfalsifiable hypothesis much?

tbh England now belongs to Islam because we are weak af

So are you, you filthy fucking profligate

2018 and people still belive in fairytails?

Here's Allah's Rap sheet:
Gender Fluidity
Gay Marriage
Autism
Flat Earth
Air Fryers
Family Sticker's on the rear of cars
He Works out
Raps about suicide, taking drugs and shooting others

In comparison here's Jesus:
Stopped Nuclear War
Bottled Water
Found the ninth planet and 7 earth like planets near Trappist 1
Nudged the ninth planet out of the way of earth
Created Global Warming Awareness
His music is better
Coined and perfected 100% politically correct

He is really true God, cuz he creates Mia Khakifa

I'm not a jew you fag

prove theres a god allah or not

True God is here, try your hardest to prove me wrong. And yes, my name is not Allah.

If Allah is the true God, why do you care so much about other's people religion? Allah will take care of them eventually.

Mia khalfia is a THOT

>In Islam, killing the apostates is a religious duty

Because the universe isn't a watch.

If it is so to you, then believe what you want.

you're gay

Do snowflakes need a creator?

I didn't say I wouldn't screw a THOT

man you gey

>it's another religion fag thread with everyone lying to each other too scared to realize everything came to be out of mundane circumstance and nothing awaits you after death

No, because I've fucked your mom, befoure your dad did.

why y'all trying to destroy the world and why do you feel that I as a taxpayer have to pay for it

Pigs are actually very healthy animals. They keep most parasites off them like ticks, fleas and Muslims... unlike sheep who have had all of those things on or in them.

Jokes on you I am adopted and my dad married a shemale.

I'm reminded of Islam every time I board a plane

my mom is not lesbian

I mean I workout so I don't die soon also if something does await us i can out run it

Does your sheep get mad when you don't bring her roses?

/thread

Prove to me I am not God.
Prove to me anime can never be real.
Prove to me that there is no ham and cheese sandwich inside the pyramids of Giza.

The Prophet Mohammed says, "Too old. Do not want."
He only bangs 9 year olds. PBUH!

That's perfectly understandable. Why give your rape victim flowers?

If it is so filthy why does it taste so good?

Fucking 10/10. Now you have a pass into heaven.
Doesn't matter, I've fucked your biological mom

>Prove to me I am not God.
Because I am
>Prove to me anime can never be real.
It is real, but u have to wait
>Prove to me that there is no ham and cheese sandwich inside the pyramids of Giza.
Dunno, never saw it

No it doesn't suffice. Burden of proof lies on the person making an assertion.

A few thousand years ago, people believed in a multitude of gods, which all have come to be a myth. Don't assume your god is any different.

Sewer rat could taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know.

I won't prove there isn't a God, it's impossible. Nothing will stop you animals from killing innocents anyway.

Bullets are really ineffective, Time to just save up for the Neutron bomb.

Unless I'm trying to set off my shoe explosive!

Shut up and take my money!

Says the guy whos religion kills millions

Damn, lucky guy.

Unless I'm detonating my suicide bomb!

>I am adopted and my dad is a faggot; he married a guy.
FTFY

basically, more or less, someone thought it would be funny if they made a betafag a God
now we have Allah

Wow, that's a very nice proof that beyond doubt proves your opinion on the topic. We're all so proud :)

Don't be shy..
If your age is on the clock your old enough for the cock.

Mohammed... Lover of girls.

How does it feel to have your entire identity be predicated upon the testimony of a child raping schizophrenic? Does it make you feel comfortable, or are you never going to able to escape that little inkling in the back of your head that says all of it's bullshit? Maybe a doubt will pass through your brain at the same moment you press the detonator. Or, like the rest of your brainless and spineless culture, only shrapnel will, because whatever thinking you once were able to do has been replaced by century old dogma.

Have fun fucking goats, faggot.

This book is one word long: Pedophile

it's not rape when they are married you idiot

Pointing this out is unmature and you rather escalate a debate than lead it like a civiliced human being.

The only thing I have common with these people you call out is the belief in the same semitic god.
This is sadly even less than sharing the same language.

You on the other hand seem to have more in common with those. You share the same country, and I hope for these people the same values too.

An act of faith...
So in other words you pretend to care but let the world go to shit. 100% accurate here.

>not rape
>9 years old
Being this fucking retarded

This was a pretty good clue:
تلك الغرانيق العلى وإن شفاعتهن لترتجى.

>In Islam, fucking a 8yr is a religious duty

Goat fuckin sand nigger

>Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.
You have a total aniconism (the prohibition of making images of divine beings) in Islam. You're not allowed to make images of Allah (as well as Jews and Christians aren't allowed to make pictures of god).
What you most probably don't know is that the word image means a lot more than a sculpture or a picture. Image is a translation of the greek word ειδος (eidos) which doesn't only mean image, but also idea and/or imagination. Therefore, you're not allowed to form an idea, an imagination of Allah/god.
But that's exactly what every so-called religion is doing. They tell you: Allah/god wants this and wants that - he doesn't like this and hates that. You have to do A to please Allah/god but you don't have to do B. All this is a human imagination, an idea of god which we can't understand at all. Every word we say about Allah's/god's will, what he wants, what he doesn't want and so on, is a human imagination of god.
Therefore, as long as you give Allah attributes, as long as you think you know what he wants, what he doesn't want and so on, what you call "Allah" is not the true god, it's just an image you have built, an idea you formed.
So: I'm not saying Allah is not the true god, I'm saying what you call "Allah" is not the true god but just your own imagination of it, an idol. Get rid of it; stop thinking you know what god wants or doesn't want and you might get closer to the true god. Stop calling youself a muslim because you think your Muslim imagination of god is better than the Christian or Jewish imagination of god, and you might get closer to the true god. Until then, you're just worshipping an idol, an image of a god, even worse: your own image of god.

That's a very confused poster. It's supposedly pro-environment, but it espouses faith not work, the only representation of nature is two pets, and there's a weird reference to Intel commercials.

prove to me allah IS the true god sand nig

Your lips are saying no but your ass is saying JiHARD

Hey, you racist fuck! We need the money!
It costs cold, hard cash to buy knives and bullets to kill Christians and honor kill our daughters.
And do you think the coke bottles we need to make the glass shards for female circumcisions are free? No, they are not.
We will fuck your daughters, wrap them up in cloth and the subjugation of Allah, then cut off your grand-daughters' clits, and blow up your churches, all with the cash you give us.

We may be dumb, Allah-zombies, but you white folks are self-loathing, self-destructive assholes who enable us and the formation of the North American Caliphate.

Who's the real imbecile here?

9*

> Islam admits they're a religion of lies
kek

there are 1.5 billion muslims how can all of them be wrong?

ok
he implies we should fight over true love
he can't count to a hundred
he apologises for being a rambling old fool and not to listen to him

Funny cause every time one of your people wander if god is a fantasy you kill them

> terrorism has no religion
So Islam is no longer a religion?

>not knowing how the burden of proof works
jongos my joogles