This guy smacks your girls ass and tells you he trains UFC at the bar. Wtf do you do mate

This guy smacks your girls ass and tells you he trains UFC at the bar. Wtf do you do mate
youtu.be/oKHqndwYZLc

Let him fuck her and then bring him muffins.

Shoot him with a gun

>he trains UFC
Isn't UFC just a brand just like NBA or NFL?

I don't have a girl, so fuck 'em

Tapping for submission doesn't give you permission.

rogans a bro he can have the ho

Let him smash and blow the biggest nut watching them.

kick his ass because MMA fighters are as good as fighting as WWE wrestlers

I feel like we'd both just be like aaaay Joe Rogan!

Tell him he looks like a fucking video game when he fights

Joe rogan please dont sexually assault my girlfriend i thought you were better than this. Joe. Joe. Joe pls. Stop.

I'd rub the top of his head for luck. Emotionally it would fuck him up and he would leave the bar distraught.

I'd kick him in the dick

Spread his ass cheeks and let her peg him plot twist to the max

I get my ass beat but at least I tried

Spit into his mouth the moment he starts talking. After that is up to him.

Joe "It's entirely possible" Rogan

tell him to frig off to his faggot podcast

Joe "When you eat pot it creates 11 hydroxy metabolite in your liver. It's 5 times more psychoactive than THC" Rogan

He wouldn't. Joe's a decent guy.

I used to like Rogan before he started having liberals on his show. Now he's an insufferable cuck

Joe "Alphabrain is an essential nootropic for me to function at my highest mental level" Rogan

>tells you he trains UFC at the bar
ask him why he has to play grabass with other dudes at the bar?

those fucking proportions are all wrong

lmao JRE fans everywhere

Rape-blow him while thumbing his bum. Sexual assault is the only way to resolve these situations.

Not really. Listen to him with Shapiro or Crowder. He tends to latch on to whatever his guests' views are and run with it.

I will say he totally did a 180 on conspiracy theories, though. He use to believe almost all of them and now if anyone mentions a conspiracy he mocks them. It's shocking how fast he changed his mind on them

I preferred his show when he had on alt-right intellectuals and cared about facts. Now it's always commie pinkos because he doesn't want to be accused of pandering to the right

*throws weed laced banana*

He's obviously mistaken. I haven't had a girlfriend in two years.

I like how Joe Rogan is commentator on his own fight

get him talking about coyotes and eggs and then drop him when he's not paying attention.

He's a pseudo-intellectual. That's the real reason for not liking him. You can also watch his videos on Hooktube, so he doesn't get the views.

Yes. A pseudo-intellectual who calls himself a meathead.
Do you even listen to yourself, faggot?

Try whatever that was supposed to be in English. Couldn't make it through all the buzzwords and nonsense meme-speak.

Smack the cunt round the cannister with a chair

ask him why he trains UFC at the bar instead of at a gym.

Ask him if he knows that the burning bush from the bible was actually a DMT bush.
This will result in such a mind blow that he can only utter one word for the rest of his life.
J...j..j... JAMIE, JAMIE... jamie, jam?

Get high with him. Rogans the man.

cap his fucking ass

Joe Rogan and Duncan Trussell podcasts are one of my favorite things. Love those guys

Stab him in the dick.

Call the ambulance clearly something is wrong with him. With a sentence like that I would guess a stroke.

please elaborate! :D

i like the guy.

It's almost like he is an actor/radio personalty

would you still love him after he fucked your gf in the butthole in front of everyone while doing ufc at the bar?

Place barrel of shotgun under his chin tell him hes on his way to see his god. Pull trigger