Where does it rank in FA Cup finals in your lifetime Sup Forums?

Where does it rank in FA Cup finals in your lifetime Sup Forums?

Surely has to be near the top, if not at the very top. An exhilarating game of football, lots of chances, lots of drama and the good guys won in the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvRTnXaDRjU
youtube.com/watch?v=8uVF74OqZDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 Arsenal "good guys"
they were definitely the good guys in this match

Wigan vs Man City was bretty gud

Nobody watches your shitty cup bong. It only serves as a consolation prize for Arsenal.

it was pretty boring Tbh

Arsenal vs Hull was the best FA Cup final in my opinion, it had absolutely everything. David vs Goliath match up, Hull taking a 2-0 lead, Arsenal clawing their way back, overtime winner, ending a big trophy drought etc.

more relief in that final definitely. I don't know what I'd have done if we had lost that. Probably shut myself away in a darkened room for the remainder of eternity

Liverpool - West Ham was up there. I'd have to say that, Arsenal in 2017 and Arsenal in 2014 were all great finals.

>Goliath winning is good

In terms of last 10 years? Maybe. I liked Portsmouth winning. 2014 was great. This year was great because Chelsea were massive favourites. They had won the Title, they had all their players available, all in form. Arsenal had their three best defenders injured and ended up playing with a U23 and a ancient slow guy at the back. They had no right to win this but they did it. Good for them.

>Goliath winning after being 2-0 down
You'd rather see a shit relegation side winning after two set piece goals than a famous FA Cup comeback win where beautiful football was played?

I like that final because of this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=nvRTnXaDRjU

Was eating midgame and fell asleep.
Not a very good game, desu.

>Nobody watches your shitty cup bong.
Except for the hundreds of millions around the world

fitting that flappyhandski would do that for his final arsenal game

there was another incident after this, I think it was a long range shot from like 40 yards that just rolled along the ground and Flappy didn't bother diving for it until the very last second. gave me an absolute fucking heart attack

I unironically cried that day.

I also cried when shitty Owen beat us in Cardiff though and that was a pretty good final

It was a good game but not a hugely memorable one

In terms of the last few:

1. Wigan 1-0 Man City
2. Arsenal 3-2 Hull
3. Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
4. Man U 2-1 Palace
5. Arsenal 4-0 Villa

that match was fucking horrendous until watson's header

Wigan game only memorable because Wigan won. If City had won it 1-0 it would be a throw away game.

This. The Wigan game was a great result but a dire footballing spectacle.

Seem to remember Man City not caring because Mancini had been sacked and Wigan were just too shit to do anything.

>rating cup finals
What the fuck is the meme?

What other important games are you supposed to rank as an Arse fan? It's not like they win anything else

2006 was based desu

Carra OG, reina forgetting how to save a ball, a screamer from fucking Paul konchesky and then a Gerrard blooter just as added time was getting announced

It was pretty boring, really. Guess Arsenal were the good guys here though, so it's sort of nice they won.

Arsenal clawing their way back kind of ruined it. It's so strange that many of the most dramatic comebacks in English football involve a very rich team pummeling the absolute shit out of a very poor team (like Man City vs QPR, for example).

that fucking goal

youtube.com/watch?v=8uVF74OqZDY

Top 4 finishes?

Take it into context, Arsenal hadn't won anything for 7 years. Famous for choking and 20 mins into the final they're 2-0 down to Hull and the world is laughing at them.

It wasn't a pummelling, Arsenal worked damn hard to recover in that game.

>20 mins
It was even worse than that.

It was 8.

And it should have been 3-0 after 12 had Gibbs not cleared Junior Bruce's header off the line.

>Arsenal worked damn hard to recover in that game.
They were always going to win it. As a Hull supporter, I know the club will never win anything.

>And it should have been 3-0 after 12
Forgot about that too, would have been game over.

Still I give Arsenal credit, if Cazorla didn't score that belter free-kick before half time Hull probably would have managed it.

1. 2006 FA Cup Final
P O W E R G A P
O W E R G A P P
W E R G A P P O
E R G A P P O W
R G A P P O W E
G A P P O W E R
A P P O W E R G
P P O W E R G A
99. This one
999. The other ones I guess. I mean like they happened lol, but whatevs.

lol indeed

Yes. It was funny when Wigan did it.