Some high school aged faggots in our neighborhood have zero respect for anyone else or their property...

Some high school aged faggots in our neighborhood have zero respect for anyone else or their property. Until recently I've personally witnessed them:

>Driving dirt bikes directly at on-coming traffic then laughing their asses off
>Knocking over people's basket ball goals
>Throwing lit cigarettes at cars as they drive by

And I've seen the damage of (and assumed it was them):

>Egged houses
>Poisoned cat food left out near storm drains
>Mailboxes broken in half
>Trees cut down

Until recently any attempts to report it to the cops have gone ignored. "Kids can be kids, but if you can't prove they're breaking a law, we can't do anything"

So I installed a security system on my house to monitor the road. After 2 weeks I've got my first bit of evidence. I have video evidence from last night of the same high school kids driving down the street and stopping randomly to throw trash into people's yards (mine was one of three yards I caught them tossing trash into on video)

Is this illegal enough, or should I wait for something bigger?

Unfortunately the night vision on my cameras is shite. If they'd done something during the day I'd have a license plate number. All I have is their car (both approaching and leaving, plus several pauses in the middle of the road) and I have the clothing of one of the kids as the got out to run off-screen to the left.

He was wearing dark shorts and a white T-shirt

So what's the verdict, Sup Forums? I have four options right now:

>1. Report it to the authorities
>2. Post pictures of the car around the neighborhood to try and get in touch with the parents
>3. Post pictures of the car in my yard and ask them to not litter, publicly shaming them
>4. Ignore it and wait for something more serious to happen on video first

Before anyone tries to defend high school kids pulling random pranks, these are not victimless crimes. Eggs freeze in the winter, the cost to repair a shattered window as the result of egging is $500

My cat was also one of the ones poisoned. She was 3 years old and in perfect health. She'd occasionally go out to hunt mice and come back in the following morning. One morning she didn't come home so we went out looking for her. We found her 3 days later curled up in a ball and dead. There were not cuts, bruises, or any other external damage. Autopsy confirmed she ingested rat poison

Even a beer bottle in a yard is a hazard to children running around and playing -- or if I had been mowing the lawn and not seen it then glass shards could have caused serious damage to myself and anyone nearby

These kids are putting people's lives in danger, costing others thousands of dollars, and doing so with no retribution

The thing is; with situations like this, the first call to the police, even with evidence, generally results in nothing or a warning.

With that being said, rather than wait for one big incident that'll result in charges being filed; send in a complaint to the police every time you catch even the smallest evidence of them ruining your property; including littering.

After awhile the police will have no choice but to take action. It's also preferable if you can identify each person involved. Again; this won't make much of an effect at first, but if the same people repeatedly continue doing the same acts, with evidence... Yeah.. It speaks or itself.

I’d say 4

And if the cops say something about not being able to do anything against kids; than demand they address the situation with the parents.

No peoples, of any age, is allowed under law to cause the destruction of anothers property lol

invite them on your property and shoot them

the obvious way to handle this

also who the fuck gets a cat autopsy i love cats but jesus

Do something about it u fucking pussy. Obviously the cops aren't gonna.

Report it every single time it happens. Keep the cameras running.

When a healthy 3 year old cat suddenly dies without cause or warning, I spend the money to figure out why. I'm not going to just bury my cat and assume the world is cruel and random and people die for no reason. Death isn't random -- someone or something is always responsible.

Definitely not 3. Unless u wanna be the biggest target in town.

document everything with the police, regardless of the pettiness of the crime.

Death is very very very fucking random. I'm sorry about ur cat, but that's a stupid thing to say.

If you decide to act on it, pray to God you remain anonomous. Kids won't stop until youre dead

No one has ever been calmly walking down the street then suddenly dropped dead in an instant with zero explanation.

Sometimes it's a heart attack, sometimes it's a car hitting them, sometimes it's a gun shot, sometimes it's cancer, sometimes it's a fucking meteor dropping out of the sky and landing on them.

But whatever the cause, there always is one. Death may happen at a random time and be unavoidable, but death can always be explained. When no explanation exists, I spend the money to find it.

And in this case I found out that my cat had been poisoned.

True. Kids are cruel, man.

If the cops can't do anything, take matters in to your own hands. Mess with them so hard that they won't think to ever come back. Not talking like beating these kids up. Fucking chase them down in a clown wig and a thong. The thong is optional but going balls out could land ya in some trouble with the police. Good luck dude.

The fact that your cat was poisoned to death is random, you fool.

you should wait for something more serious, but install more security

then you publicly shame the bastards

all those things you mentioned are in fact random deaths except the cancer

a non random death means it was planned or otherwise expected

>Kids are cruel
so is prison

personal terror:
disguise as best as you can.
gather as much intel about each of them, one by one.
ambush them one by one.
tie them to a tree.
use a soap bar in a sock to bruise them.
don't say a single word.
wait a random number of days before picking the next victim.
avoid fixed patterns.

alternate method:
get rifle with silencer and nightscope.
don't shoot from your property!
extensive scouting for places to shoot from.
target their car / wheels.
if you are good shot, shoot their lights and side mirrors.
again: disguise and change patterns.

Kids love to run into shit with cars. Put out lawn clipping bags but put a few cinder blocks in there so they fuck up their cars when they hit them.

So is........MURDER

best idea on this thread

just set up camp somewhere where they always speed by and shoot at their car

a couple bullet holes in the hood and they won't come back

Guns. One shot in the air and they will poop in panties.

>Quad get
Do this OP.

You do know that what goes up must come down, right?

Firing guns into the air in the suburbs is a good way to get a manslaughter charge when it lands on a kid swinging in their backyard.

Or in ground, doesn't matter.

Then shoot at the car
pop a tire, puncture a radiator
fuck those punks

if you're smart they'll never know it was OP

You do realize that a bullet is smaller than hail and has a terminal velocity right? A falling bullet won't kill anyone

a piece of led dropping from the sky wouldnt be fast enough to kill someone retard

This is illegal because it is not your property.
Most likely copper and zinc and shit.

>led
should've learned english before physics dumbass

Maybe it is gayming RGB bullet, who knows?

Very interesting topic

Yeah but technically the kids littering and destroying property isn't legal either

I know that two rights can't make a wrong but if they'll never find OP who cares? Teach them a lesson. God knows I needed a few such lessons when I was a brat teen.

murder them