WHERE THE FUCK IS HE FROM Sup Forums?? Neither me...

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE FROM Sup Forums?? Neither me, my family nor friends can watch true romance because everyone recognises him but NONE of his roles are memorable, you're my only hope

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0001650/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he was in copland
he also had a sitcom that tried to rip off married with children

isn't he one of phoebe's bf's in friends?

Is that Michael Rapaport?
Wasn't he in Prison Break?
He's been in a lot of things.

Prison Break

we looked through imdb, no fucking clue, we dont remember him from any episode of friends, we thought he was the patrolman from dumb and dumber for a while, we didnt watch the oter sitcom either, none of us watched copland, we suspect an adam sandler film side character or something but cant find it

Plebs shit me

imdb.com/name/nm0001650/

he's been in many minor film roles, little to none of which we watched

we looked through imdb it's not there, if i was a pleb i wouldve recognised him from a shit sitcom like friends

he was the bf of phoebe

Michael Rapaport

He's a real classy guy

for like 4 episodes, we dont even watch friends, hes gotta be from some film, supporting actor in any comedies that did well?

Friends?
My name is Earl?
Copland?

for like 4 episodes, we dont even watch friends, hes gotta be from some film, supporting actor in any comedies that did well? everyone has an adam sandler vibe

He was on an episode of Louie

He was the neo-nazi shooter in Higher Learning.

He's also had many minor roles as a good goofy guy.

I remember him as the cop partner of Eddie Murphy in Metro too.

Mike Nelson from MST3K

Higher Learning is what people remember him from the most. He was really good in it.

Eddie Murphy's police partner in that movie he did before Shrek.
Was on the Chappelle Show. In the first episode in the Copyworld or whatever skit. Where he interrupts the customer to say he has to go take a shit.

This. He played an awkwardly social autism freak you got caught up in the neo-nazi movement and did a school shooting.

That was his breakout role. He was able to make the character feel human and made his motivations complex instead of him just being racist.

The Kino at Home

He was in prison break.

good job you stupid fucking idiot

id like to think my name is earl, everyone else has denied what you guys have suggested so far, everyones going to bed frustrated, ill ask them if they remember the eddie murphy cop film or higher learning

A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay.

September never stays this cold

using an old ipad, its an asinine piece of shit to use Sup Forums on, if a piece of technology could "sperg out" then it would be this ipad

if you reply to me one more time im going to get mad

(your)but also checked

Yellow Diamonds

u mad bro

>a jew
>playing the role of a neo nazi

lol ffs hollywood, we get it, the holocaust was bad and all that lol.

stop forcing it into my gut

He was in Special. Not that well known of a film and not that incredible but it holds a place in my heart. Josh Peck was also in it.

It was a good movie. Capekino, like Defendor.

>you will never see a Defendor/Special/Super crossover movie

Michael Rappaport you fucking retard

>NONE of his roles are memorable
Go watch special, hes the lead.

Michael Rappaport is always a great character actor.

popcopy

The lack of mention for his role in Justified is saddening.

>He was the neo-nazi shooter in Higher Learning.
Unfortunately Don't be a menace to south central has overridden my memory of all the movies it parodies.

The dad from War at Home

copland, best stallone kino

don't like it? fight me fagit

Not OP but you guys reminded me how I know him

Do you watch stand-up? He's had some specials.

>holocaust
You mean the holohoax.

He doesn't have any memorable roles. He's just a character actor. If he is the lead in something it's going to be a shitty straight to video movie or a third-rate tv sitcom.

His name is Michael Rapaport. He's usual typecast as a fast talking, loudmouth, sarcastic, new york type jerk.

"Special" is really good. Overshadowed by kick ass and super, but chock full of feels.

I remember him from Boston Public, it aired right after school where I live so I watched almost every episode of the show.

that's foetus michael rapaport. he was the cop in the thomas crown affair

he was a skinhead in Basketball Diaries. He was recently on Louie and Crisis in Six scenes. He had a sitcom where he was the irascible father of the house.

Looks like the kike from War at Home

>Michael Rapaport
Actor (104 credits)
2017 New Edition: The Movie (TV Series) (post-production)
Gary Evans
- Tv Series Biography (2017) ... Gary Evans
2016 Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life
Animation Voice (voice)
2016 Crisis in Six Scenes (TV Series)
Trooper Mike
- Episode #1.6 (2016) ... Trooper Mike
2016 Sully
Bartender - Pete
2016 Dice (TV Series)
Bobby the Mooch
- Six Grand (2016) ... Bobby the Mooch
2016 Ley y orden: Unidad de vĂ­ctimas especiales (TV Series)
Richie Caskey
- Sheltered Outcasts (2016) ... Richie Caskey
2016 A Stand Up Guy
Colin
2015 Big Bang (TV Series)
Kenny Fitzgerald
- The Helium Insufficiency (2015) ... Kenny Fitzgerald
2015 Public Morals (TV Series)
Charlie Bullman
- A Thought and a Soul (2015) ... Charlie Bullman
- Starts with a Snowflake (2015) ... Charlie Bullman
- No Crazies on the Street (2015) ... Charlie Bullman