Mo Lee was a blatant racist

He aligned himself with the Nation of Islam and a narrative that labeled the white race as the perpetrator of genocide.

>Explaining his opposition to the Vietnam War, Ali stated, "my enemy is the white people, not the Vietcong"

>Talking about integration, he said: "We don't want to be forced to integrate. Integration is wrong. We don't want to live with the white man; that's all."

>Ali's religious beliefs included the notion that the white man was "the devil" and that white people were not "righteous".

Why do we honor a man who was so filled with vicious hate for people of lighter skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't really racist, it actually a show in a lot of ways.

From what I hear Muhammad Ali sorrounded himself with who're dudes

Black people can't be racist.

He said all that but he never went back to Africa, did he?

Racists tend to respect each other. Nothing more disgusting than a sniveling black man who uses liberalism to get his way with the white man. Just be honest and racist.

Yup.
I can't comprehend the mindset of a white man who likes this nig just because he can throw a punch.

Muhammad Ali was redpilled as fuck about race. He knew integration was doomed to fail, and he was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Germany has a statue of a convicted american rapist. Can you guess who it is?

i'm pretty sure blacks are native to the americas according to the nation of islam.

Is it you?

Reminds me of when aids skillez and the black dude made an "alliance" to prove their diversity.

>this is fuckin unity

wew lad

Muhammad Ali was a respectable man and based

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>Why do we honor a man who was so filled with vicious hate for people of lighter skin?

because he was an outstanding boxer

>why did he hate people who hated him?

he didn't wake up one morning and decide "fuck whitey!"

white people are always the ones who start this racist BS

Despite being uneducated, he spoke and dressed like a civilized man, why can't American Negroes do the same all these decades later?

Just another ape
Just another nigger

He grew out of his black supremacy as he grew older. All of his quotes against race mixing and against whites were a young man in his 20s without much education. He left the Nation of Islam

There's history of it. George Lincoln Rockwell spoke at Nation of Islam rallies. It kind of gives lie to the "you just hate X group" attack, at least for these types of group (white and black nationalists). If the goal of both sides is separation and nationalism for their own, then of course they can agree on it.

How are the """"""""powerplants""""""" doing?

What do you care?

He got punched in the head a lot and he liked the English people.

Fuck off.

He also converted to Sufi Islam which is hippy as shit.

>Sufi
>Islam

pick one

>Vietcong
Calling the Viet Minh Vietcong... He truly was racist.

Anyway he said several times he had nothing against white folks, he just didn't want to lose his identity. Which is not only fine but also a big reason why you don't want to import foreigners to your country.

The irony of it all.

>he himself is mixed
>his daughter couldn't resist the bwc
>his grandkid could pass as white and is a chad

>People can't change their mind over 5,10,20 years

Correct, true mudslimes know that the only way to heaven is aloha snackbar boom boom.

That's not true.

Religion is not Baskin Robbins where you keep making new flavors every week until the original message is distorted. Let's keep things simple and stick to the scripture instead of following celebrities.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

I respect his views on racemixing.

Even though I am a filthy racemixer with a half black girlfriend. The internal conflict is real.