Real muslim here, AMA :^)

Real muslim here, AMA :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lh9C3x9S8bE
al-islam.org/faith-and-reason-ayatullah-mahdi-hadavi-tehrani/question-43-al-khidrs-actions-quran
kul.pl/files/57/nauka/Rowe_The_Problem_of_Evil.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when and where do you plan to explode?

Im not a bomb so I cannot explode.

A man can dream though.

do you like this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=lh9C3x9S8bE
this video is so great
to bad i only now got to know it
i wish i had found it before,like when it first aired,back in 2014

>real muslim
>i cannot explode
select one

lets touch dicks yea ?

Sorry, music is prohibited, try again later friendo.

You got me.

Yea.

blow yourself up my dude

or rent a truck that also works

>AMA
>music is prohibited
get your shit together,goat lover

But I dont want to :^(

Ask me anything doesn't entail Ill answer anything :^)

Also nice dubs

When are you going to become a real man and leave the shit cult of islamabahma

#mohammedfakeprophet

Never.

What do you think about Mohammed being a illiterate pedophile? Serious question

Why does the Koran say on page 1 that God manipulates the minds of nonbelievers so that they can never change their minds and that he sends them to hell as a result?

Are you all born with the bomb vests attached or do they grow in as you age?

how big ya dick
cut or uncut

Ok so you are completely brainwashed then. Just like all other moslems.

So why are your people so stupid that they blow eachother up ?

not a real muslim then
don't forget to reject any logic that occurs other than allahs will

How closely are your parents related?

Elaborate more on being a pedophile, but I see no issue with being illiterate considering the religion calls for learning very strongly.

Tell me this verse with the two verses behind and after it + the context of when it came down.

Depends on the person really.

I dont know how big it is, but it is cut.

Because our countries are fucked mostly because of being colonized.

Will do friendo.

Not at all :^(

Lightning's hot desu.

why do you Muslims always scream so much

>because of being colonized
don't make excuses, nigger

Do you secretly hate western civilization or are you open about your hatred?

Also do you wish your monobrow fugly women were as beautiful as white women? How does this affect your hatred?

> (You)
>Tell me this verse with the two verses behind and after it + the context of when it came down.

Do you wish you had a higher IQ? Dumb question, if you did you wouldn't be a muslim

>Because our countries are fucked mostly because of being colonized.

Blame Turkey, eh?

>Ff13
Another Muslim here
You should be beheaded for shit taste
Ff12 forever

I dont really know.

Why ask a question if you arent going to listen to the answer anyway ?

I dont dislike western civilization.

I dont really care about how a woman looks, assuming she isnt reaaaaally ugly by my standards.

"This does not mean that their rejection of the Truth is a consequence of God sealing their hearts. What is meant is that God sealed their hearts and ears as a consequence of their decision to reject the fundamentals of faith, of their deliberate choice of a path divergent from that charted out by the Qur'an. Anyone who has worked for the dissemination of the Truth often finds that if, after full consideration, a person decides against a doctrine, his mind begins to move in a completely opposite direction so that he fails to appreciate anything that is explained to him. His ears become deaf, his eyes are blinded to the merits of that doctrine, and one gets the distinct impression that the person's heart has indeed been sealed."

Literally copy pasted from google simple thing to find Im sure.

Well not necessarily turkey, but yeah.

Ive only played 13.

>Only played 13
Off to the beheading square with you

Why do your people say "allahu ackbar" in every sentence? Also, how does it feel to be the equivalent of a dindu nigger?

sad.
it has many uses, so its said a lot.

Also, feels good.

>"This does not mean that their rejection of the Truth is a consequence of God sealing their hearts.

Okay, first, it doesn't actually specify that, but even if it did and we take that reading of it as correct, all it means is that their initial rejection is freely undertaken, but that God forecloses all possibility of salvation after that.

God wouldn't do that. So your religion is false.

I could EASILY argue about what it means to "reject" the religion, if god knows that there is a chance of you becoming muslim then he wouldn't consider that to be a rejection, etc.

> , if god knows that there is a chance of you becoming muslim then he wouldn't consider that to be a rejection, etc.

Then there would be no reason to manipulate the nonbeliever's mind.

What about the part of the Koran where God okays the murder of a child so that his parents can trade up for a better son?

B U M P

Show your penis.

I mean, you say that but you dont know the reason and nor do I, Im just saying that its easy to argue against your point.

Also, I dont have the entire quran memorized, do what I did before, say the verse and the two verses before and after it, and the context and Im more than happy to respond.

Ima skip on that my dawg.

TIL Islam is Calvinist.

so which kind of "real muslim" are you?

Are Nation of Islam members considered real Muslims? (Louis Farrakhan etc.)

Im sunni if thats what you are asking.

Dunno what that is so can't respond.

not op, but they are pretty much scientologists now.

so why was muhammad's lineage not the worthy successor and instead it was a few of muhammad's fat fuck friends who had money and power?

People voted, lineage didnt give you the caliphate.

why did allah say mohammad can have as many wives as he wants but you can only have 4?

Because he was the prophet and took commands from god, sadly im not the prophet so.....

you dont think that was a bit suspicious?
Like, if mohammad was all noble and good he could have said he would take no wives so he can devote more time to allah and the cause. Instead he is drowning in pussy. And he says allah wants it this way..?

>Also, I dont have the entire quran memorized, do what I did before, say the verse and the two verses before and after it, and the context and Im more than happy to respond.

Can't find the site I screenshotted from, but it's surah 18:74 then 18:80/81

Because obviously Mohammad can bear horribly difficult immense burdens that other men are incapable of.

doesnt explain his pedophilia
>inb4 hurrdurrrr they was married
>inb4 hrrrrr mary was 11 when she gave birth to jesus
>inb4 graaaaah stupid infidel enjoy hell

Not really no,
find it online.

>since your that fucking dumb

I have this bridge for sale, going cheap. But you have to hurry, got a japanese businessman who wants it and will be buying it off me this afternoon. So you better be quick.
Only $10,000. Hurry.

>find it online.

1 of 2

2 of 2

> (You)

Religion of peace! Infallible word of God!

No, its like saying The president needs this bridge to broker peace and because of that I offered him the price of 20$, but when I asked for that offer, you say its worth more but I gave it to the president for that price for a reason and I push you for it.

Currently ingame, give me some time.

"According to the rules of religion, it is not allowed to kill such boy. But he did not kill based on religion. God directly ordered him to kill the boy. It is like a disaster, such as an earthquake. In this case, God wanted to use Khidr as a tool of killing, instead of a disaster."

al-islam.org/faith-and-reason-ayatullah-mahdi-hadavi-tehrani/question-43-al-khidrs-actions-quran

fuck me mate
do the world a favour and never breed

Good argument.

>In this case, God wanted to use Khidr as a tool of killing,

Sigh. Identifying the underlying motivation for killing the child with that underlying inflicting natural evils like earthquakes doesn't make the passage any more plausible. It just makes God even more of a murderer.

(Well, okay. In fairness there is a huge literature on the problem of natural evil, and we're not gonna resolve it on Sup Forums. But for starters check out kul.pl/files/57/nauka/Rowe_The_Problem_of_Evil.pdf )

I dont think that being a killer is necessarily bad though.

your either trolling or literally too dumb and brainwashed to see how stupid your arguments sound.

Assuming my arguments are dumb/wrong, tell me how, lol.

>being a killer is necessarily bad

That's the short definition of "Islam"

>is

*isn't

Do you think killing is always morally bad ?

do you like this?

We havent made any arguments per se.

I'm just merely pointing out the elephant in the room. That it is more likely that mohammad made all that shit up and as a result became the most feared and powerful man in the land drowning in pussy, raping and pillaging as he wished in the name of "allah". He even used the "allah told me" argument to make the people hate his uncle. He expolited the people for pure personal gain.
And you cant see this because you are brainwashed.
You say its ok because "he is supreme leader".

Islam is literal cancer.

The Prophet Muhammad has sex with 9 year old Aisha

So it doesnt make sense to you that the prophet has some advantages as the literal prophet ?

Most of his marriages were with older women and for political reason (Again, MOST), not just random marriages, and his id say that not killing anyone that doesnt fight you isnt that bad no ?

>Do you think killing is always morally bad ?

Of course not. I just don't think God would okay the deliberate murder of a child (for example) so his parents could trade up for a better one. God wouldn't endorse morally unjustified killing.

Why do you believe your morality applies to god ?`

Of coursem he is supreme leader

Morality is morality. It matters and God , who is good, wouldn't violate it. You can try to say a given murder is okay just because God ordered it, but that leads you to serious problems. Read up on the Euthyphro dilemma.

But morality is subjective no ?

> But morality is subjective no ?

Nope. Takes a bit of effort to explain why though. Don't have it in me tonight. Easy way to put it is that rules of morality are objective in the same way the rules of chess are objective. It's morally wrong to kill in a way that's similar to how it's chessally wrong to move your king two spaces.

>It's morally wrong to kill in a way that's similar to how it's chessally wrong to move your king two space

Should say both are rules violations in only most circumstances

Your countries where simply too weak to resist colonization you dumb idiot.

But it isnt ?

Im not gonna argue about it since you wont be here, so good night.

So weak people deserve to be abused ? lol

You consider camel piss sacred?

How’s my beard coming up

What do u think that makes me look like

>But it isnt ?

No morality is not subjective. It's a mistake people make because they don't really understand how natural language works, or what morality is.