To all you cutfags

To all you cutfags.
I'm not even hating on your unnatural mutilated dicks. What's done is done and I commend you for being able to live like that.

However. When my dick is dry and exposed and touches ANY kind of cloth, that shit is really damn uncomfortable.

So everytime your red exposed dog dick touches your underwear, don't you really fucking hate your parents?
Seriously I just tried imagining my dick exposed like that and it made me want to cut it off.

How can you poor cutfags live such a painful, infections prone existence?

it gets used to it i guess

Ouch!

It's not even remotely painful, let alone uncomfortable.

what the hell are you going on about?
>never had one infection
>no discomfort or pain from dick touching underwear
>easier to clean
>don't get nasty shit trapped in foreskin

his dick is so sensitive because he hasn't lost millions of nerve endings that it isn't calloused, and is uncomfortable because of the underwear rubbing against the raw head. This just goes to show how superior the uncut dick is to the beta cutcucks.

I've never had nasty shit in my dick either because there is this invention called a shower you should try it one day.

As for it not being painful, I guess you're just desensitized down there. That's my only explanation. The tip of your dick is the most sensitive part of your entire body so it not being painful touching your cloth baffles me.

ummm... thanks for telling me your dick problems user :/

Yeah. Exactly. That's what I'm saying.

But all the cutfags will rage now because they're the minority and what was done against them is no different than child rape. A crime.

Don't normalize it. What happened to you is not okay.

Our dicks are fine, why are you getting triggered by it?

Can you cucks come up with ANYTHING original. Jesus Christ it’s always the same sentences posted over and over in every thread on this fucking board. Please, just PLEASE, try and come up with something original you fucking boring losers.

The cutfags are the ones with the problem. The only way to get all of these mutalited people's attention on Sup Forums is to make a post about it and they all rage about their insecurity.

>red exposed dog dick

Is this supposed to rustle some jimmies?

Remember when the other day an user who had to be circumcised at 23 got onto one of these cut threads? He said that it wasn’t much of a difference at all and that he still feels about the same amount of pleasure. You’re just posting some shitty bait you think people will chimp out about.

Maybe the fact my duck isn't so sensitive is why I can go for so long and keep women hooked..

He is lying to himself in order to not regret his poor life decision. The same happens to many trannies that cut off their dick. Hopefully he doesn't kill himself.

No. It's reality.

Because it's like seeing someone missing their eye and naturally you go "Damn. I feel sorry for this person and I wonder how much this must suck for them."

That's why it triggers me. Because as a guy it seems like a sucky existence to be in.

Like how do you guys even masturbate with the lack of foreskin? Use your nails?

Because women prefer cutfags over turtleneck cock to the point many will refuse orap and/or sex with uncutfags. Somehow they think lashing out at cutfags will fix their insecurities while caring about another man's cock is about the gayest shit you can do.

Cutfags lose sensitivity on the glans from it rubbing against clothes constantly. What you should be asking is how does it feel knowing my cock feels 80% better during sex?

Case closed then.

What really sucks is that someone probably made the decision for him. Which is why I think it's a crime.

I don't need to remove parts of my penis in order to please a woman, and I feel sorry for anyone that does.

>Because it's like seeing someone missing their eye and naturally you go "Damn. I feel sorry for this person and I wonder how much this must suck for them."
that's called being a dick, nobody wants your pity, fuck off

You didn’t see the fucking post with context. An user was talking about how he regretted being circumcised and how he hated his parents for it. Lots of other anons joined in on the discussion. That one user wasn’t trying to be insecure, he was trying to comfort the insecurities of others.

Yeah I wasn't talking about what women liked. For some reason you started lapping onto that shit by yourself.

Look at what I posted. I asked how you live and derive pleasure from it, not what any woman separately and subjectively thinks about it.

No need to be so insecure as to go onto something that cant be proven. Many guys probably want girls with removed labia. That doesn't normalize it or make it okay, does it?

As for hygiene- it doesn't come from bodyparts or lack thereof. It comes from personal habit.

Getting your foreskin cut doesn't mean you can't masturbate without lube. I can do so with ease.

It was less “I am a PROUD cutfag like you guys now, and my dick feels EXACTLY the same. Suck it turtledicks!” and more like “Don’t worry guys, it’s not nearly as bad as you think.”

skin dries out and thickens. Sort of like how niggers go barefoot in africa.

It's a natural reaction. I feel empathy for people who are disadvantaged bodily or in pain. It's rather an instinct than something I am in control of.

why the fuck can't that dude polish his fucking shoes

Yeah. Exactly. Which sucks.

So let's put this Sup Forums conflict to rest.

my penis was cut off without consent

Oh, to be 15 and getting random, uncomfortable boners again.

Dear Turtlenecks,

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang.

- Guys Who Last Longer Than Five Minutes In Bed

I welcome you to try crying for a random person missing an eye on the street, I'm sure he would appreciate it while beating your ass

That's what I'm saying. The problem I see with these posts is that they're so hateful and making cutfags have to defend themselves with "but women like it."

All I'm saying is, you shouldn't be okay with what they did to you. Because it's fucked up and a disadvantage in the sense that you could have avoided the trauma and later numbness.

A study over over 1,000 women from the adult store, Adam And Eve, says 54 percent of women prefer circumcised penises — and 33 percent have no preference. 3 percent said they prefer uncircumcised and 10 percent refused to answer.

Unironically it's probably the same concept that makes your balls numb to your legs constantly brushing against them. Maybe it's the same for the tip. Also uncut here and this has been a question on my kind for a minute now.

Same concept as any part of your body brushing up against your clothes. You just get used it.

You get desensitized, retard. I literally don't feel anything on the tip of my dick until I start rubbing it.

Helps last longer.

Again. This is not what we're discussing here. I can say I like my girls mutilated. That doesn't make it fine.

We were talking about YOUR experience, not the personal thoughts of bitches who think more skin=less hygiene. Which makes no sense in a first world country with showers in every home.

Cutfags get defensive using this argument. Women who like you for the sex or yourself won't care about your dick either way.

What I was talking about was YOU. Your daily life. Your enjoyment. Not what women think because again it's totally subjective. Even if other people did like it more (which is unlikely because you asked unaroused women what they thought about dicks basically and women have a natural tendency to think dick=filthy, more dick=more filthy) what it comes down to is whether your partner likes your appearance and personality and YOUR experience.

And again, I have to tell you that it makes no difference to day to day life.

And that was exactly what I wanted to know.

Everybody here is saying it makes them numb or desensitized or "used to it". Sounds like a ton of difference to me.

I think we've just gotten used to it, gotten less sensitive. It really does suck when I think about it though, foreskins are awesome, both to have and to play with, and the fact that I was sliced and diced mere hours after birth to conform to the myth that removal solves problems before they start is just disgusting. Of course, I don't hate my parents for it, they were just dumb, like a ton of parents in the 90s were about this stuff.

I feel great when I have sex, and have always been cut. I don't care what another guy's sexual pleasure is as it's impossible to compare and doesn't interest me.

I have a son on the way and he will be circumsized. I know a number of women that have flat out refused sex with uncircumcised guys (reasons they gave ranged fron wierd taste, smell, texture or a combination of those) so I wouldn't want him to have to go through that ordeal.

Women love circumsized dicks, why else would the majority of dildos and sex toys resemble cut dicks?

Same like rubbing your clothes on your skin. You're talking about daily life. I'm telling you it makes no difference regardless of whether or not you're cut.

>American store

See that's what makes me so angry. I'm OP by the way.

I wasn't trying to insult anyone and people who make posts to berate people who suffer from this can fuck off too.

Yes, in other parts of the world I'm sure the result would be different. Amerifag here

They resemble erect dicks also sad you would cut your son because of opinions of dumb bitches.

If someone smelled, it was due to bad hygiene. Not skin.

Did u know that when a uncut is hard is just like a cutfag? you are mutilated, deal with it

Is this the new forced post?

Gun control bullshit quieted down and now the kikes are stirring dick arguments

It's helping a preventable situation. Same as when I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 17 to prevent overcrowding. Both are elective surgeries that if left undone would lessen the total pool of viable partners.

The last thing Jews want is people opposing their barbaric infant mutilation rituals.

>why else would the majority of dildos and sex toys resemble cut dicks?
You can't really tell with the level of detail on the average dildo. Making a dildo with a working foreskin would be a complex engineering challenge.

OP has a point
mutilated men are sub-humans

Circumcision rates are dropping like a rock. Depending where you live, mutilated dick may be in the minority among his generation.

>being wrong
>every day
>on purpose

Wew lad

But the first thing they want is for all the obedient goys to be at each other's throats with stupid shit like politics and sports so we don't discuss the shady things those satanist kikes are up to.

no they have calluses on their dicks. they're about as sensitive as whale skin.

No, they aren't.

yes they are. you can beat it with a hammer, and they don't feel shit. that's the whole point of jew dicks. to take away pleasure from sex.

It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't know, I still feel pleasure when I cum.
I think.

Please, that shit has been dry for so long, it could touch sand paper and nothing would happen.

no my penis is strong and the pain makes me a man

anal orgasms don't count.

They most certainly do.

How about you come up with a rebuttal then?

sure kid