Russian White Guilt

Why is there no Russian White guilt?

Like thier American counterparts, they colonised and settled ethnic lands.

I've never heard of Russia being demonized the same way US and Australia are for displacing abbos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people don't know about it so most people don't give a shit.

>Why is there no Russian White guilt?
cuz were not guilty

or we're not white

*builds Empire*

They were bullied by them beforehand.

Because the Reds killed all the Whites.

the Russian is nothing if not suffering
he has no room left in his heart for guilt, or pity.

t.ping pong bing bong

Russia weren't white

Russia always imports stupid European ideas a few generations late. They'll get there eventually.

>Russian White guilt

Because we are neither guilty nor white, obviously.

we should just genocide them.

finns are 20 years behind trends
russians are about 50-100

Simple, we dont make abo slaves and civilize them instead. Its not like yor crimes with ainu and chinesse people.

I've never heard of US ragions where Inuit is tha official language or local religion is prevalent
There's no Russian white guilt because Russians were nowhere near the same level of this shit

also, we're not white we're slavs

пpивeт я pycкий y мeня финcкиe кopни

White aussies aren't guilty either, it's not like they can do anything about abos being a race of archaic hominids with lower brain capacity than chimpanzees.

Russian minorities are Caucasoid or Mongoloid so they're not genetically hopeless, even if many of them are backwards and infected with Muslim religion.

So we have to obtain black slaves and colonise countrues overseas now? Sounds interesting.

That's not necessary at all. Even Finnish leftists have imported white guilt.

Finland produced a lot of tar and timber and some of it was probably used in a slave ship so we need to feel sorry for negroes and let them all move in our country.

Just wait, they'll figure out how to do this to you too.

russians themselves were slaves in russia (krepostnyje), kek

Idi nahui I colonize where I want

Russians don't feel guilt. The either feel melancholic or drunk.

We remain them to this day

Hi and welcome to the forum. Jews aren't really welcome here, so we'd appreciate it if you leave and never post again.

Best regards, the management.

this isnt pol, dumb sven

>sven

what?

>All that Kazakh clay given away by commies instead of genociding

>that flag
why do you even care?

Underrated post.

Those natives raided Russia, and most of the area was uninhabited. I'd say Russia treats tatars better than America treats it's minorities
The union was made to last not kill itself, so they made apleasment for minorities.

>Russian territory, 1462
Get fucked. Moscow != Russia.

Muhammad

They didn't have slave trade like in the US, they didn't genocide 99.9% of the natives and they treated everyone equally in the Soviet Union

Thanks for that stellar input Ossifag

Yes, it is

What do Russians need to feel guilt of? The only thing you can blame them for is to have awarded German territories to Poland and maiming East Prussia, instead of keeping East Germany intact. And they are paying for it.

Love you, comrade, here's a (You).

Serioulsy though, we didn't inflict as much damage to indigenous people as some other nations. I live in Khanty-Mansy, and locals were just kinda assimilated over the centuries. We raped their culture, but not them :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
Becouse Russia is half mongol.

Soviets actually committed the kazakh genocide through famine in 30s

Soviets actually committed the russian genocide through famine in 17s

Inadequate devotion, desu

Fuggen commies

Haven't most indigenous people in Russia been Russianised now?

No

underrated post

Because they are not white.

On a serious note maybe because they are not actually racist? I mean sure they hate niggers just like everyone else but there are over 80 ethnicities in Russia you can meet a guy who looks like Genghis Khan and he will cyka blyat just the same as Ivan Pizdovich from Moscow it's kinda beautiful in a way. To have people from different backgrounds unite under one culture. Reminds me of PLC.

Also Russians simply don't give a flying fuck so it's impossible to guilt trip them since they are sociopaths with no remorse to begin with.

I N T E R N A T I O N A L I S M
N
T
E
R
N
A
T
I
O
N
A
L
I
S
M

Kek

Aussies aren't white and they mistreated emus.

they didn't systematically exterminate the natives

Barely anyone in America actually cares, its just a very vocal minority. Russia doesn't have vocal minorities because they'd be firebombed

Well because multiculti policy is more severe than anywhere else
We do not have any definition of ethnic Russian in constitution, we instead have multiethnic rossiskiy nation. All non-Russian national republics have great autonomy and budget support from Russia. Also all small ethnicities kind of mixed with Russian people, so there's no point, we did not have racism historically, we even had non-European non-Russian integrated in our nobility.
Basically there is no guilt.

Did native tribes get conscripted into the Red Army during WW2, or were they left to live alone in their wilderness?

Yes, except the Chechens, Ingushes and some other mountainniggers.

Thanks.

Did an Abo fucked your mom or something?