The Alt Right needs to die

When will this cancer end?

The Alt Right has been infiltrated by jews and faggots, just like the tea party.

Any movement which isn't explicitly pro-white and anti-jew is doomed.

theres absolutely nothing wrong with gay right wingers

divided we fall brethren

The alt-right is the bridge between central politics and the unsavory right-wing politics that make jews die
They're trying to dissolve the alt-right so that there will be no buffer, pushing the average joes towards liberalism

The alt-right is the only hope for the conservative ideology to survive in the 21st century. Work with them not against them, and once SJW's are dealt with, then we can polarised the right wing.

Him being a biological jew is the bigger problem.

they did this in germany and then a few years later bankers and jews were being door kicked

I agree, although I find milo entertaining he is cancerous to the right wing movement

a jewish gay trump supporter..
i still dont see the problem.

he's not the kind of kike we should be worried about

good goy or are you?

he names the jew all the time though

I have normalfag friends that know about the alt-right. They only know about Milo and Breitbart They think Milo is the leader of the movement representing edgy kids who mean well but are just tired of the progressiveness and the political correctness. Fucking jews win again.

Yep

Anything pro-gay and other degeneracy isn't conservatism.

naming A jew is not naming the jew

Go back to /r/The_Donald

>edgy kids who mean well but are just tired of the progressiveness and the political correctness
sounds like a pretty accurate definition to me

Did they really? I didn't know subversion was a big thing back then.

catholic goy

ill admit i do think i'm a 'normie' by the standards here

regardless I dont see him as a threat to the general right wing nationalist movement

Fuck you amerikek. This was supposed to be about traditionalism ,race realism, revival of moral virtues anti-globalism and nationalism

the guy says all the time that kikes own all the largest corporations and that people are right to be alarmed by it

Is that a leaf I see?

If you honestly thought the presentable politics of the alt-right were going to be fascism and iq tests and jewish questions at the very beginning, you really don't get politics. People like the alt-right as a counter to the excesses of progressives, much like they liked Nixon and Reagan to counter the 60s hippie crap. The pendulum is swinging but full on race realist fascism being embraced would take Trump losing or being killed.

for you maybe. for most it was about dank memes and saying fuck you to mom and dad.

He names himself for being controlled opposition (which is what he is)?

The only thing I see him defending is free speech and degeneracy. Free speech should always be defended but I guarantee you if Jill Stein were as popular as Trump, Milo would be on her bandwagon too. He's not conservative in the least and has said on several occasions he wants nothing to do with the religious right or trad cons.

So basically Milo is just a faggot version of Alex Jones for a younger demographic except he doesn't even believe in conservatism he just likes calling SJW's dumb

>and that people are right to be alarmed by it
He has never said this part. He simply acknowledges it as true and quickly moves on. He never weighs in on how he feels about that fact.

I listen to his podcast dude, i forget which one he mentioned it in but I know he did. might have been the one with McAfee

The search for ideological purity is pointless. Get the people who will vote for you to get what you want, compromise on what you can, and fight back over what you can't.

The entire front page today is full of shills making cancer threads

ideological purity is why the lolbertarians can't grow their party

This faggot stole our thing. It would be like Hitler and the Nazis in the 1930's finding out that their NSDAP has been hijacked by a faggot jew who dialed down the program by 90% for the goyim

Stole what exactly? Calling out the disgusting politics in college campuses? Exposing traditional media's transparent lies with alternate media? The anti-white rhetoric of our modern age and how to stop it? The perversions and ridiculous acceptance of trans nonsense?

People don't want to move from one ideological extreme (all whites are evil) to another (fashy stuff) right away, but white identity is no longer a taboo. You're shifting the overton window, you should be excited! If the compromise is homosexuality isn't a taboo still well it's a good trade off for your country staying white and conservative. Christ, Sup Forums, take your victories in pace or you'll burn out faster than you can say Tea Party.

I've listened to all the podcast too so maybe I forgot that part.

You should always push for more than you expect to get and compromise for less than that knowing in the future you can move steadily towards your original goal. Simple concept of synthesis.

The tea party was an astroturf organization. That's why it disappeared so quickly after the elections. It is nothing like the alt-right movement.

God damn it, Hillary. I know you never liked gays, but we don't mind them. You're not going to turn Sup Forums against Milo. He's one of us. Tell your shills to try something else or you're wasting bail money you're gonna need, honey.

Goobergays didn't tell Milo to fuck off

gl with fighting degeneracy on Sup Forums, even Sup Forums is infested, so is cripplechan
stormfront is the last bastion

yeah i remember being surprised because someone said "blah blah alt right loves you, you're jewish, they're antisemetic" he said (paraphrasing) "well yeah i mean the CEOs for every powerful parent company, arguably the most influential people in the world, are jewish. so i see why they're worried" and he went on to talk about how narratives are pushed from the top down in journalism and why he's happy to work at breitbart where he can say what he wants. (paraphrasing)

The alt-right is gay as fuck.

But based Silicon Valley shitlord Peter Thiel is raping Gawker.

He has enough money to bring them down.

BTW is stormfront down in Europe now?
because of the anti fre speech laws?
when did that happen?

>this is the face of the modern day right wing

Do you realise that anyone who isn't mainstream conservative is alt-right? You're posting on an alt-right board right now

the irony he's using is almost sjw-level of stupid

but aren't you all gay for the Trump?

>build the erection
>ten feet deeper

and so on

There is no such thing as alt-right. It is a jewish creation for controlled opposition.

Who would seriosuly listen to a jewish fag ? srsly m8.

It's always been a big thing

I'd put them down if they proved I cheated.

>It is nothing like the alt-right movement.
...which is full of fags and kikes.

>that pic

I love you poland

once again
>not knowing the alt right is funded by jews
>not realizing all the alt right frontmen are jews
>not realizing the alt right is the conservative form of sjws
>not realizing the alt right jews will turn on you the moment they arent making enough money

youre being had newfags

>this is the face of the modern day right wing
Yup. America is lost, it's over over here. And in Russia for that matter.

Poland, our last hope.

Gays belong in gulags freezing to death.

>Poland, our last hope.
America, pls, no more jokes today.

>cuckservative meme
where are your cheetos

I know, but holy shit.

Half of Poland is here anyway

annunciate the positive Canada.

You have a bunch of millenial college kids that will unironically vote for Trump simply due to this faggot and various other faggots telling them that Republicans aren't the nazis the school system tells them they are.

You trusted the blood jew.
No surprise the blood jew feeds on you.

i can't help but tune out anyone with that kind of a nu-male cuck haircut

The only Alt Right I know has a 'Gr' next to it.

>i still dont see the problem
look in a mirror

Is alt right the new anonymous?
>no actual members but fags pretend to be in it
>hijacked by jews and fags

Not for long mate, if you don't brexit and keep fucking up your country, they will run back to Poland screaming.

It's a hard life here, but at least there's zero chance of sandniggers stabbing you on the street.

Many people here don't want to win, they're like hipsters cherishing their obscurity while being totally uniform in their viewpoints. It's low risk and leads to nothing, but it gives the feeling of superiority.

kek

I don't have hippie parents though

what are you talking about?
the dane nat is the leader of the alt-right
he hates faggots more then any of you

Milo is an ally of the alt-right, but very few in the movement would actually consider him to be part of the alt-right

his attempts to co-opt the movement to make it mainstream are a problem though

i don't understand you're problem with spencer though, hes seems pretty okay.
his problem with euroscepticism is that commies are using it so they can increase immigration.

I think the Alt-Right will kill itself by becoming too extreme.

The far right has spent decades trying to throw off the image that it's a collection of mindlessly racist thugs. Things like the Daily Shoah which openly use racial slurs, deny the holocaust and call out for ethnic cleansing will destroy their progress.

Sometimes I almost think all these idiots who bitch about Milo and every single person who's not 100% ideologically pure is a divide & conquer shill. There's no really no reason to be this anal about wanting to restrict the scope of your movement, unless you like staying irrelevant and having no influence.

Milo is not alt-right

>I think the Alt-Right will kill itself by becoming too extreme.

if anything it will kill itself by becoming generic right.

the extreme shit you hear from outlets like the daily shoah serve two purposes, first it acts as repellent for the generic right allowing us to freely operate without having to give an air conformity, and second, it normalizes that extreme shit we believe in.

in 10-20 years we might have open debates about the historicity of the holocaust.
we'll probably have free discussion on race realism and racial policy much sooner than that.

hell we'll probably bring nationalism back into the mainstream by next year if Trump wins.

we need to have some sense of ideological purity but we can't let it get in the way of being pragmatic.

The alt-right is about 100 times more succesful than you stormfront trash.

Go back to basement. Your time is up.

kek

Milo is against traditional and family values.
He just attacks radical leftists and communists, if anything he is status quo.

PLEASE KILL THIS FUCKING FAGGOT

>Jewish MSM description for around 100 different ideologies, right of communism
>Using it
Fuck off shills