Anyone else feel redpilled after watching BvS?

Anyone else feel redpilled after watching BvS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs&list=PLI8mZBL421ZePW3bjIBAIsIZamkqX7xMk&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I felt redditpilled.

I felt like I had attempted to read a dense graphic novel whilst being in a car crash

First post best post

Redpilled about what?

Can someone explain the BvS is good meme?
I don't understand why you keep pushing it. It was funny for the first few weeks but now its getting annoying.

Kek

The soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs&list=PLI8mZBL421ZePW3bjIBAIsIZamkqX7xMk&index=3

You're just too dumb to get it. You should read some Albert Camus and Herman Hesse, maybe you'll understand the themes of isolation and estrangement that Superman experiences through this movie.

>A jew try to divide and conquer by making two aryans fighting each other

Yeah, pretty much.

MARTHA
A
R
T
H
A

No, it was shit movie.

Dark makes deep movie not.

Maybe you should read comic books about Superman(the jew).

>reading comics
You're the cancer that allows Marvel flicks to exist. The comic book medium is detrimental to society, read Seduction of the Innocent.

>muh comics
Except Snyder superman is pretty much Jesus, so at least judeo christian and not just a super jew.

Would Camus and Hesse enjoy and respect those email movie setups?
Or the monster CGI fight?
Or anything that happens in the last act?

Its not a meme I legit love this movie. Mainly because its different and ambitious.
Also has some great scenes and redeeming features like the visual style and soundtrack

It never was funny

Yes

The only big problem with BvS was the forced justice league bullshit, which obviously was not snyder fault, it's just the studios forcing their expanded universe brand for the next ones... again, marvel style.

Marvel is cancer.

this

aquaman, flash, cyborg videos were out of place

I felt raped after watching it.

fuck you and your reddit attempt to undermine the meme

I'll explain it to you anyway.
BvS makes an attempt to address interesting themes, but the events and reactions that take place are so overblown, unrealistic and plain petty, that it strips it of any value. It's not even pretty to look at, and yet because of Snyder's well-known boner for symbolism, there's so much content that can be used to ironically expose just how 2deep4u it is.

Of course there are morons out there who genuinely like it, but mostly people know it's garbage. It's just easier to bait with.

>THATS HIS MOMMY'S NAME!
One of the funniest movies i have seen in years.

How do you do, fellow reddit letter media fans.

No, I just felt like having watched a surprisingly good superhero film.

jej

Did you watch the extended cut?

I was barely 15 when my Dad "snuck" me out of being grounded to see the movie Man of Steel.
It was during that 2 hour visual spectacular that I realized this was the true example of a unique fresh artist, Zack Snyder.
It was 2 years later I watched the BvS teaser trailer and as anyone who knows me in high school can atest, I wrote "Do you bleed?" on nearly every surface I could before I saw Snyder once again work his magic in March 2016 with the BATMAN V SUPERMAN film.
Zack has left his mark on not only me, but cinema as a whole.

K I N O

Because it's fucking good.

ohh that's really nice, really. despite the writing flaws, bvs deserves to get nominated for best cinematography.

Yes Snyder created a Conservative manifesto for the coming Trump Era

He saw the future and made a masterpiece of theatre to stand the test of time and will be remembered for decades to come

It's also serves as meta-commentary with Trump himself beating the Avengers to give a perspective on Snyder's battle with committee designed media

are we talking about ultimate edition or the theatre edition?
if it's theatre then yes, if ultimate.......then yes.

BvS n butthead

Fuck redpill. BvS is Ironpill.

Search your hearts. You know it to be true.

>retards ask what the horse in the opening scene meant

11/10

Why do all red pillers quote a movie made my two trannies when showing how anti sjw they are?

They weren't trannies at the time.

Also the red pill is from Total Recall, which is where the Wachowskis got it from.

How can one man be so based?

>15
>likes man of steel

seems about right. You were kinda old for that movie though.

[kino intensifies]

I'm almost surprised that the /Bibble/ crowd hasn't picked up on the fact that disrupted communications are a running theme in BvS. It starts with the Nairomi scene and runs all the way up to the conclusion of the fight between Clark and Bruce.

it's a great movie
just watch the extended version

I like how Clark's relationship with Lois represents his relationship with the whole world. When he's playing "helicopter boyfriend," she starts to question their relationship. I'd say she represents the *people* of Earth, but it's more complicated than that. It's more like she is mankind's future, or even the planet itself, letting Clark know that he's trying too hard, doing too much.

I liked when Lex Not Joker Luthor said DING DING DING DING, it literally increased my brain capacity by 20%

>BvS
>Reddit

K.

I only see a spoopy skellington

Lmao

>browsing Reddit
Ousted yourself there, MCUck.

That's actually the final example of Lex dropping a hint to someone that they're already fucked, and doing so in a way that won't make any sense to them till it's too late. He loves doing that shit. He's like several of the Batman's villains combined, but smarter than any of them.

Lex Luthor, Lois Lane and Wonder Woman ruined the movie

Lex Luthor and Lois Lane were both great. Wonder Woman was bad but I blame the shitty studios for forcing Justice League into this because muh marvel cinematic Universe.

DC failed miserably with their recent movies, holy fuck they're bad.

>actually making the implication Marvel is anything but nu-male bait
LMAO

Kevin Feige is waiting for you to suck his jew cock.

That's a well known meme image friendo. It's well known outside of reddit.

Haven't watched it, should I really bother or is it a waste of time? I found Man of Steel pretty forgettable

It's worth a watch. Just keep in mind it gets boring at the end when batman doesn't want to kill superman anymore

>I-I swear I didn't make it
Back to Réddit the MCUck goes.

Is the extended cut much better? What does it add?

It's much better. Consider it the actual BvS film while the theatrical was a smaller part of that. Think Blade Runner.

how come Civil War is 90% on RT and BvS is 27%? lol

Context.

it adds context

>shows why Congress is angry at Superman
>shows more about the female witness
>shows Clark Kent doing his fucking job of being a journalist and give better context of his actions against Batman
>reveals Steppenwolf

A monkey edited the theatrical version

Because one is liberal propaganda and the other isn't. Do you think journalists hold any credibility whatsoever after this election? They were all ousted lying liberal shits.

>reveals Steppenwolf
Where? When?

wtf i love bvs now

I voted Trump and like the Marvel movies much more than the DC ones. How come? Hmm

fpbp

Like the same week or the week after BvS came out this clip was shown

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

Want to see it after having just played the Arkham games. Is Robin dead in the movie and is it Jason Todd?

>Is Robin dead in the movie and is it Jason Todd?

Yes and yes, Suicide Squad confirms that the Joker killed him

Shut the fuck up

*A* Robin is dead. We don't know which one, or even that there's been more than one, yet.

I did. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good.

>ambitious
They made a laundry list of things thst trick people in nto thinking a movie is important and you ate it up. Everything down to the running time is a studio calculation to look inportant instead of being important.

It's far beyond any capeshit in ambition since TDK. Now I know you go and suck Marvel dick so your nitpicking strikes me as hypocritical.

Its redpilled in the traditional sense of the word

But it's certainly not a conservative movie though (but I suppose conservatives are fucking dumb enough to think it does, surface level and all), and I wouldn't say it's a libcuck movie either.

One is a good movie with a nuanced dilemma while the other is a hackneyed movie with an incoherent message.

I bet you don't even know why what the EMT says to Superman after the Senate bombing is important and how it plays into the running theme that was foreshadowed in the bus scene from MoS.

very true, but that still doesn't explain why the good movie with a nuanced dilemma got 27%

Not him but what?

>guys I watched a superhero movie and now I see the truth about race relations and identity politics in America
you people are dumber than the retards who get their news from John Oliver

MARTHAAA
DING DONG DING DONG
STOP MY INVULNERABLE MALE CHILD
Literally made me think about life and stuff

MCUcks have a tendency of endlessly samefagging to their own posts.

The Disney shilling is real.

>DING DONG DING DONG
This scene is pretty fucking good though, you ultra pleb.

>muh comics
Fuck off to Sup Forums.

>people making the same posts again and again and meming is proof of shilling
but that's all DC threads ever were

>born in 1998

Yeah DING woah DONG blew my mind literally

Member when Superman killed in MoS? LOL let's make Batman murder a lot of people with a machine gun in BvS!!

How the fuck can you fuck up this much? I find the DC world and characters much more interesting than Marvel's, but holy shit the recent DC movies are literal dogshit compared to the Marvel ones.

The EMT asks him to step back and give him some room to work. That's humanity speaking.

In MoS, Clark had other options open to him besides what he chose to do. He could have shepherded the other kids to safety. The bus driver even did his job and made sure the door was open, but the other kids panicked. That's understandable. They're kids. But Clark let the situation panic him, too, and instead of staying calm and ushering the other kids to safety, he does too much, pushes the whole bus out of the river and people see it as an act of God.

In BvS, humanity itself is panicking and Clark's letting it panic him, too. When Clark panics, he overcompensates, does too much, and people start interpreting his actions as those of a god, hence the increasing worship.

The only things you inspire in people by being some sort of "super-nanny" are either worship and complacency, where people just wait for the "man in the sky" to come save them, or resentment and hatred for making the aspirations and achievements of mankind irrelevant.

And your point being?

unironically this
they did the batman theme justice

except wertham is a fucking idiot you autistic sperg

He gave you his point. Clark matures and realizes that he has to step back and let mankind deal with its own problems.

>being a Marvel shiteater
You know BvS isn't perfect but I always find it funny how the biggest critics are those that worship Marvel's nu-male propaganda.

Lex's the end is fantastic, too. And it's Superman's theme inverted.

My point being that most movies would treat that as the entirety of their theme. This one's handled so deftly that it's just worked into the background. In other words, people who talk about a lack of depth here only reveal just how they're just shouting from the kiddie pool.

>tfw you meet some imbecile who unironically watches Marvel movies

Jonathan Kent: It's somethin', innit? One minute in Kansas livin' on a pancake so we come to the mountains. All downhill from here; down to the floodplain, arm at the bottom of the world. I remember one season the water came bad. I couldn't've been twelve. Dad had out the shovels and we went at it all night. We worked 'til I think I fainted, but we managed to stop the water. We saved the farm. Your grandma baked me a cake, said I was a hero. Later that day we found out we blocked the water alright - we sent it upstream. A whole Lange farm washed away. While I ate my hero cake, their horses were drowning. I used to hear them wailing in my sleep.

Clark Kent: Did the nightmares ever stop?

Jonathan Kent: Yeah. When I met your mother. She gave me faith that there's good in this world. She was my world.
I miss you, Son.

Clark Kent: I miss you too, Dad.

>tfw this simple scene has more heart than all of the MCU and DCEU combined