Shooting at Central Michigan University

>shooting at Central Michigan University
>two dead, still at large
>pic related
Color me surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
splinternews.com/if-you-re-black-dna-ancestry-results-can-reveal-an-awk-1793862284
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't a white guy just kill like 17 people like 2 or 3 weeks ago?

>white

>color
Kek

Mustard yellow jeans?
Wtf?

He killed his parents, it's not even the same as florida shooting

Sorry
>tanned pink

Was mentally unstable

This

Niggers gonna nig

Ayup.

Didn't make him any less white though.

>was mentally unstable
>”but he’s white!”
This.

Probably some negros in his ancestry.

Who cares?

I’m thinking you must be correct. Any whites who resort to such savagery must have some groid somewhere in the tree. Where else could it have come from?

>yeah but remember when this worse thing happened...

Nice try, rabbi nosebaum.

Time for Dick's to change their gun policy. No assault rifles, no one under 21, no one in mustard yellow jeans, and no niggers.

I see absolutely no reason why a black person should EVER be allowed to own or touch a weapon of any kind.

Well I'm surprised. A nigger at a university?

considering most school shootings are white kids, you should be surprised

So nothing of value was lost?

Well this can't be right? I was told college campuses are gun free zones. If it wasn't allowed surely he couldn't have shot them. Must be a misunderstanding.

Yeah, probably threw spears at them or something.

that's why he kill

other kid say

hey nigger why you wearing mustard colour jeans you too poor to buy blue jeans lol

people laugh niger got mad and kill

affirmative action

Kewl, more new for PhillyD.

Outlaw 19yo black males, mustard yellow jeans and blue hoodies.

Bump.

Dont be a nigger.

NIKOLAS JESUS CRUZ, you tell me

CMU student here, retarded that liberals are equating this to the Florida shooting. Some nig shot his parents dead and bailed, not even remotely close to killing 17 at a high school

HE WAS JUST BUYING SKITTLES!

Haha

>135 lbs

Manlet Shoots People

I want to know how he disarmed his dad and was able to shoot his mom and dad. He either turned into a ninja, or his dad took his gun off to sit down

He was a kid and he was just trying to buy skittles for his little brother when here accidentally his parents, you shit. Also checked.

Not only did he kill his mom and dad with the dads own gun (His father was a police officer) but he had just been discharged from the hospital for a drug overdose

He was adopted

You aren't surprised that a black person found their way to a university?

Honkeys gonna honk

That's not a thing but nice try, nignog

Now it is

P.o.c appreciation thread

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

black people shoot a few specific people they have "beef" with. unlike a deranged white kid who goes on a random shooting spree. this wasnt a mass school shooting this was just a nig chimping out on some people he had a problem with. big difference. white people are the biggest thread to humanity

Nope. Doesn't work that way. I wouldn't expect a nigger to understand.

Looks like whites are better at murder as well.

So when a bunch of niggers shoot up a neighborhood and a 3 year old kid gets shot, it's because they had a beef with the 3 year old? Your nigger logic is pretty unassailable.

>Looks like whites are better at murder as well.

Not even close.

The most common relation between mass shooters is that they are all male, and MOST have a history of domestic violence against women

you know what BLM are protesting - that or you're beyond deluded

BLM is protesting the fact that you can be punished for committing crimes

I also would like to commit crimes without punishment

Correct. Watch the pasty 4 chins virgins sperge out at this obvious fact.

His mom was jewish, so no.

>you know what BLM are protesting

They certainly aren't protesting the most vicious and homicidal ethnic group in the country.

stay mad kid

this retarded

>Didn't a white guy just kill like 17 people like 2 or 3 weeks ago?

nigga you gay

Russian Royalty

I like how this shit is posted in less then a minute. Of course op is samefagging. But Who is baiting? Who would profit from posting stuff like this? ... oh yeah that kind of people who profit from propaganda like this. I don't know if it's alt right faggots or left wing maggots... we only know that op is a huge faggot

I'm surprised it wasn't a white kid too.

guess you never know

>vast majority of murders in the US are by blacks
>media hypes up a handful of mass shootings
Nice try shlomo goldstein

Yeah. That's what I call bait

DIN DU NUFFIN MAYNEEE

>Killed
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post...

Could it be this guy

He's not black! He's mixed! He's neither black or White! He's mixed!

Stop posting memes respond to neutral fags

Poopy in mee, make me go wee.
When i go wee, you'll see where i bee.
If im not in you, than who are you anyway?
Im not inside my body, i look inside my wee.
What do i find? I find inside my wee
The big bubbly ocean sea, which i feel like when i pooo
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's true! It's science!

Nice redirect, libtard faggot.

Was some niggers in my family tree, but we finally cut them all down. It was the smell, not that it's much different from when they were alive.

being neutral is science. Sky seems kinda blue/grey during the day. Am I wrong ?

Ok I'll take the bait.

He wasn't white
He was a el goblino mix between spic and jew.

So, there you go

I don't know what that means. He's not black! He's mixed!

Cruz was Jewish and Hispanic. Yeah I guess he probably had SOME white in him on his Hispanic side, but almost all blacks in America have white in them too.

You did take the bait. Look on Sup Forums and/co/ or Sup Forums if it ain't proven by lib or dem it's probably.. not a statistic but real life experience.

By that logic, every black in America isn't black, but mixed.

splinternews.com/if-you-re-black-dna-ancestry-results-can-reveal-an-awk-1793862284

24 percent European dna on average

Whites be like...ya we got a nigger shooter lets make them pay by meaningless rants! Kek

He was something. You are the opposite. I like your statement. I highly disagree with it.

He was white, he was adopted by a Mexican family.

are you saying that a white man has never committed a mass shooting in a north american school?

You're right, we should start shooting back. The black on white murder rate is WAY higher than the white on black murder rate. It would be racist not to make those equal.

To be mixed you need 1 White parent. That's what makes us mulattos better than you niggers! WHITE POWER!

I'm down!

He was Hispanic and Jewish, and he just happened to have Hispanic adoptive parents as well. Most of the time people adopt children that are the same or similar race as them.

Let me tell you why this graph is bullshit.

Because it uses per capita as an excuse, rather than actual figures.

Actual figures show that the difference is a couple of thousand. Not a large discrepancy like the graph shows.

Only retarded ignorant racists use the per capita excuse.

>inb4 you accuse me of being black or a jew or a liberal
>because you are ignorant and lick windows.

Homeboy brazil is a shit holes n those niggas mutilate eachother!here in murica it's either a mental white fag or a nigger gangbanger! C'mon whites find anything a other race do to use it to type bullshit n try n trigger somefag! Fuck all y'all!

How black you are in America is just how mixed you are. There are no pure blacks in the u.s..

meaning because your stormfag ass is happy to see a black guy confirming your suspicions of Africans' inferior target-acquisition and general social destructiveness? You win bro.

Black crime denier.

Isn't that how EVERY crime statistic is measured? Yeah it is a couple thousand more, but there are only 13 percent blacks in America. That's the whole point of statistics.

It's all bullshit mang! People no matter what race will do harm!

Nope, he was white and so was his brother, his adoptive mother paid for both of them to take them away from their drug riddled mother.

Show me information that he was born part Hispanic and Jewish, proof?

But let me guess - there is none.

Lol that's a bad nigger impression, user.

Show me information that he was born White MASTER RACE, proof?

Let me guess - there is none

It's science!