You're 14 years old

>You're 14 years old
>A 26 year old teacher wants to have sex with you

Do you get raped because she's an adult and you're 14 or do you reject her advances?

I'd let her do anything to me...

N I C E
I
C
E

I'd be frightened to death of her. not sure what I'd do.. if I had a crush on her? I'd probably go through with it.

But she's exploiting you because you're below the age of consent, that isn't right

The difference is that you're thinking about this with your NOW brain, not your 14yr old one.

Of course you'd fuck her senseless because it's your today dick that's answering the question.

Now, remember back when you were 14. Were you deep into pussy or were you not really interested in girls and just wanted to play xbox with your buddies?

In all seriousness that child could have been shitting himself for all we know.

There's a reason we don't let adults fuck kids and that's because the power and control dynamic is all fucked up.

What's the worst that could happen to me? I get the Luckiest Little Boy in America Award? Fuck YEAH I'd fuck the teacher. Probably make a fool of myself because too, cuz I'd have no idea what I was doing.

Like anyone on Sup Forums would be in this situation...
We would all piss ourselves if she ever said a word to us that wasn't school related.

I was masturbating to Playboy magazines by 12 or 13. If a teacher showed me the way, I would take her by the boob and let her lead me to the promised land. I wouldn't know how to put the moves on her, but I wouldn't STOP her, are you fucking KIDDING? Every young man would jump at the chance.

>Now, remember back when you were 14. Were you deep into pussy or were you not really interested in girls and just wanted to play xbox with your buddies?
Not trying to brag but I got laid when I was 15. I would have fucking loved to have sex with a 26 year old when I was 14.

I definitely wouldn't have been scared if I had the chance of sex with a hot 26 year old teacher.

Society likes to make a 26 year old man having sex with a 14 year old girl be a horrible thing but I know for a fact that i wouldn't feel "victimised" or a "rape victim" if a teacher wanted to bang me as a male.

Less talk
More pics

#imageboard

Peanut butter on testicles. Your dog doesn't want to lick your balls, but it wants that peanut butter badly. A boy doesn't want an adult relationship and knows that they will be irrevocably damaged by doing it...But sexy woman just asked to fuck. A dog eats chocolate even though it'll kill them. The boy eats the sex and doesn't understand the scope of fucked you it'll make him.

So, the answer is that most boys will always say yes, but that doesn't mean it's right or good or justifies the violation of power or the abuse of naivete.

shut up fag, I want her butt

So uh.
Where are her nudes?

I would rail her ragged for at least 3 strokes

this

It's another one of those
>I thought like this so did most others
Nah bro, I was busting nuts and thirsty for women at that age. I genuinely can't comprehend what little me would think. No, actually, I know what little me would think I'd feel like a fucking god.
And this kid has thrown away it all. His excuse?
>Muh grades were dropping
Maybe try not being a fucking mongoloid.

This....

I was interested in pussy since I was at least 5.

just hit it and dont be a pussy. dont snitch either

>The boy eats the sex and doesn't understand the scope of fucked you it'll make him.
So I would be "damaged" by being epxloited by a 26 yr old hot teacher?

You're a dumb nigger, kill yourself.

Dubs and I go to trade school and become a normie.

I started having sex of my own accord at age 14 with girls my same age. I would have fucked a teacher in a heartbeat.

The dog doesn't care about licking your balls and has nothing against it, but the peanutbutter is very enticing. All in all it gets peanutbutter and doesn't give two shits that it licked balls and would do it again. The 14 year old doesn't care about having a relationship and has nothing against it, but the sex is very enticing. All in all he gets sex and doesn't give two shits about the relationship and would do it again.

If she looked like that i would let her rape me as much as she wanted

Point is, I knew exactly what I was doing back then.

so where's the nudes

The teacher was a fucking DREAM MAKER. The young man is a bucket of shit for ratting her out.

ok so this are the rules

>adult male on minor female

-anything under 14 is rape even if "consensual" as the minor is not mature enough to consent.
-between 14 and 16 is fair game if the male is 5 years older or less and consensual, otherwise is corruption of minors.
-16 and up fair game if consensual,

>adult female on minor male

-anything under 12 is rape even if "consensual" as the minor is not mature enough to consent.
-between 12 and 14 is fair game if the female is less than 20 years old and consensual, otherwise is corruption of minors.
-16 and up fair game if consensual,

No because if she gets pregnant I have to pay child support
(but also no, too much of a pussy)

thanks for laying down those hawt guidelines baws.

>Of course you'd fuck her senseless because it's your today dick that's answering the question.
>Now, remember back when you were 14. Were you deep into pussy or were you not really interested in girls and just wanted to play xbox with your buddies?
14-16?

[pic related] is (you)

I was horny as fuck at that age what you on about