How does Sup Forums feel about child transgenders?

How does Sup Forums feel about child transgenders?

What the fuck does a 10 year old know about their sexual identity?
When i was 10 I had no clue who i wanted to become. Dude i was just fucking with bionics and shit.

I feel that I hope this person can be happy

Death to them all time moves on and evolution hungers for its subjects

both parents or legal guardians should be brought up on charges and lose custody of the child.

> munchausen by proxy

I feel like this should be classified as child abuse.

As long as they are happy, they should be able to be whatever they want. I probably would have been a qt girl (male) but my parents were hyper religious

I would hit it...

I think it's way more benign that filling their heads with religious trash or gun craziness.

Then ffs get informed. Read something, don't just sit there spouting bullshit based on your own fragile insecurities.

Outcomes for transgender mental health are better when the subject is supported to transition from an early age. Being forced to go through puberty as the birth gender can be highly traumatic.

claims to be transgender, doesn't know what gender is

fuckinghell this cant go on

>child transgenders?
Insanity.

They're all pink on the inside.

Parents feed their kids information because they're stupid. Kids are impressionable. The parents give them the information, instead of answering the question of "Could I really be a girl in a boy's body?" with something rational, they confirm that they actually could be. This transgender shit is all one bigass bandwagon anyway. I believe there are people out there who have that genuine belief that they are, other cunts just prance around because it's another way to get attention.

Op here I have been curious about this child transgender stuff ever since I saw it get shared and personally I don't agree with a 10 year old geting pumped with hormones and shit I feel like you should be at least 18 to make this kind of decision.

>child transgenders

you pretty much only see m to f transitions and I think it would be a missed opportunity to not fuck the shit out of them now while they're cute looking girls , before they grow up and are just faggots in a dress

inform yourself idiot, I'm an evolutiorany psychologist and I work everyday with children and adolescents, and you have no idea, sexuality starts developing in the 12 years, a child has no idea about trasgenderism

are you telling me that it's desirable for a child with 14-15 years old, who can't buy a gun, ride a car, or make him/herself a tatoo, decide an irreversible change in his/her organism, without any advice from a psychologist or his/her parents?

Being forced to go through life as a girl when your a boy is also pretty traumatic you fuck.
How can a 10 year old decide "yeah I want to turn my dick inside out and destroy my body with the wrong hormones"

found the predator

>kids can legaly change sex
>kids cannot legaly have sex
Hitler did nothing wrong

wanting to transition is sign of a mental illness and not helping a child get through it but endorsing it and allowing them to act upon it should be considered neglect

Let them wear dresses but don't do anything irreversible until they're at least 16

>Being forced to go through puberty

jebus fuckin wept theres a delusion for you ..... forced

Whatever it is, I'd fuck it.

Don't care because it doesn't directly affect me in any way.

Thanks for the input Trump

I could beat her in a fight. Nothing scary there.

him

born male , die male , the bit in the middle ? thats also male regardless what goes on

Glad to help user.

It. Either way.

>Considered suicide

Such an empty statistic. Hasn't everyone *considered* suicide, most just decide nah?

cut his dick off , hes male without a dick
ram with hormones , weedy male
fit plastic tits , bung some lipstick on and a dress , shave the jaw line and adams apple , male in disguise

there is no it , there is no they , its male or female , there is no middle ground , be born with both body parts your a genetic fuck up and the dominant phenotype still shows through.

This snowflake shit doesnt need to happen , we dont have to subscribe , upset a few fucktards as lets face it there upset regardless of what you say .