Is alcoholism common in your country?

Is alcoholism common in your country?

Iceland
I would say yes
I just realized how my drinking is just pushing people who care about me away. sold all my booze and planning on being sober until new years eve at least

>people who care about me
Lucky bastard.

>random girl I sorta know sends me a long speech about how I can always talk to her when I feel bad and she will listen
tfw

I will a throwing axe hit upon your immediate ancestors, beardless cur!

?

you cannot viking without drinking your mead

wasn't beer banned until the 1990s?

Czechia
Not really, only soft cunts and addictologists would say yes

Czechia is the one to go avikinging nowadays. Ahoj, fierce men of the north!

>Iceland
>free

Ok

The biggest problem with staying sober is learning to deal with stress as it happens. There are some people physically addicted, but a lot of it is psychological. Alcohol is such a shit drug too, but it's legal.

I'm drunk all the time
I'm drunk now

I wish I was drunk now

In my part of the country alcoholism isn't a huge deal but we know who all the methheads of the town are and tend to stay away because they're usually alcoholics and who knows what else to go along with it.

I was like you user
Your drinking will just push people who care about you away and give you health problems

Germany
I live in a county called Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, we got the least amount of people but the highest alcohol problem, not just under Adults but under Kids 2.

Can't exclude myself, already landed in hospital once for alcohol poisoning, I'm still drinking sometimes.
There's just not that much to do around here...

>There's just not that much to do around here...
This was my problem, buying a diesel merc thats boosted to shit and plan on having as much fun as I can

Sidenote: Drugs are a really serious problem here rn. Police catched some children on shit like cocain and meth.... carzy shit

>carzy

d00d, u tweaking rite nao.

Is it like a lot of farmland there where all the kids and teenagers are bored all the time?

I saw WHO report about world alcohol consumption: in Germany average male nonabstainer drink equivalent of 1,25 liter of beer per day. We of cause drink even more and the world alcoleader is BELARUS with 33 liters of pure alcohol per year.

pretty much, but i live in the most populous town in the county (Rostock) and even here ppl are bored af. The government just won't give them more opportunities. Kids will just sit under a Bridge at the weekend and do drugs or drink alcohol. It's mostly the poorer ppl going into the innercity to have some fun, Germany is rly boring if you got no money or your a child/teenager...

you have to consider that children are getting dragged into drugs and alcoholism earlier every day, I haven't seen an adult drug dealer here for 2 years

I get drunk everyday I don't know if that makes me an alcoholic or not

In my DUI classes they told me once you're an alcoholic you're always an alcoholic. There's no such thing as "I was an alcoholic" apparently.

I get what they're saying, but I still enjoy shitposting with any kind of beverage nearby, whether it be beer or tea.

Doesn't the whole North of Germany have a problem with this?

>Kids will just sit under a Bridge at the weekend and do drugs or drink alcohol.

That's exactly what i did when i was a teenager. The memories...

I don't take drugs anymore, but i can't say no to alcohol (yes i know alcohol is a drug too, but i meant illegal drugs)

At least you live in iceland...........

Digger, bei uns schmeißen die 14 Jährigen Scheiße wie Pepp, Kokain, Spice etc. das ist hier richtig unnormal. Die Kinder-Dealer verkaufen halt vor Schulen ihr Zeug, richtig abartig....

Pretty much, but Mecklenburg has got the highest rate of alcoholism per capita.
They don't really teach you anything in school about that, you do a workshop about alcoholism maybe once or twice every year or so, people openly drink Beer and other alcohols on the streets...

Naja, das passiert eben wenn Kinder keine Vorbilder mehr haben.
Ich meine, was haben die denn heute? Ein paar Türken die darüber rappen wie krass geil es ist Drogen zu nehmen und in den Knast zu kommen.

Es ist zu einfach in das Drogenmileu zu kommen... Mir kommt es so vor als ob die Polizei garnicht versuchen würde die ganzen Junkies von den Straßen zu bekommen....