Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ABIM2qjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lots of money in entertainment.

Should have been the vice-president desu.

>Thoughts?

I liked his episode with Donald Trump

What?! I thought he was just an actor. I didn't know he was the legit CEO of WWE.

How does this even happen?

So are you a billionaire when your yearly net worth hits a billion or when you have a billion dollars all at once

he's a gambling addict

Didn't have any luck

he pays the wrestlers shit of course hes gonna be rich

He's very likeable

He is not just the CEO, he is actually the founder and owner.

When you are worth a billion. Meaning all your assets combined equal one billion dollars.

Most of his worth is in his ownership of WWE. He doesn't actually have a billion dollars of cash.

His grandfather started it with another guy named Toots Mondt. When he died, his son (also named Vince McMahon) got it, and eventually his son (current Vince) bought it from him.

NO CHANCE IN HELLLLLL

Thoughts?

I FOUND A WAY

based Vinnie Mac

>SEETHING

According to Meltzer, it legit keeps Vince up at night when the stock drops and he's not legally defined as a billionaire.

Degeneracy

Nope, I live in America, I don't need thoughts anymore

Well, Vince started Titan and after his dad was getting old, Vince bought the WWF from his dad.

This figue hasn;t been updated in years.

Thoughts?

>Meltzer

Jackie was like in a million hong kong movies
Tucker was in Rush Hour and 5th Element

he screwed me from leaving to WCW with my pride

Don't forget this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ABIM2qjU

Norm Macdonald has gambled away all of his money at least twice now.

> implying any sane man would let the reigning champion leave
> implying that filthy canuck didn't deserve it and more

I'm watching the documentary Wrestling with Shadows, am I really supposed to fucking believe every match's winner isn't pre-decided lel

fun fact: Chris Tucker was once the highest paid actor in hollywood, earning an incredible $25 million for Rush Hour 3.

But he became a born again christian and turned down pretty much everything he was offered, mostly raunchy shit he wanted to get away from.

>Thoughts?
I was hoping he'd run with Trump as the VP

Hopefully he runs in 2024

TIL

>fun fact: Chris Tucker was once the highest paid actor in hollywood
Yeah, he was the original Kevin Hart.

gambling addiction is fucking scary

>a billion dollars
>more money than he could spend in a lifetime
>some of his older wrestlers are begging for money on gofundme to afford medical procedures

fuck this scumbag, take care of your people you cunt

>Le Meltzer

>more money than he could spend in a lifetime
The thing is he does. Running the WWE ain't cheap. Vince has lost millions from time to time due to bad business decisions.

Wouldnt current Vince inherit the company anyway? Or he bought it so that he can gain control of it even when his pop's still around?

That's the American way. Are you a commie, son?

thoughts?

>gambling
>addiction

Vince's dad didn't want to support Vince's plan of getting rid of the territories and creating one wrestling league so Vince took the company away from him. They say Vince's dad warned the other promoters his son was coming for them but they didn't take it seriously. They didn't count with cable and video tapes

something doesn't add up

NO

>Nicknames
>negative $600
kek

He really looked like an alien by the end

Jackie shills for mainland China and still stars in Chinese and Hong Kong movies

Nigga was forgotten

Will probably be elected US president in eight years.

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME