2.5/5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah pretty much

Butterfly is the only good song.

>being this wrong

That's an excellent score though

it's a 'could be better but it isn't'' score.

0/5

Not on my RYM scale

share your RYM scale lad

5/5 for me, m8.

Oblivion is about a 2.5 or 3/5, though.

all, wrong opinions. try harder, plebs.

Post your RYM

why does Sup Forums hate/love grimes so much what the fuck happened here you idiots

why does every board on Sup Forums have some kind of stupid waifu drama at some point

sexually frustrated psychopaths with nothing else to live for

why

why is it always some waifu drama

half the fucking discussion going on in Sup Forums is waifu discussion

what the fuck is wrong with this board this is worse than Sup Forums

We harbour the future Ricardo Lopezes of the world.

this

too generous

>she will never even know who you are

good.

try harder to end your life

user(s), please refrain from displaying your anti-autism autism until the next Lauren "Lavren" Mayberry thread pops up.

Here's the deal guys. I have browsed this place for five years on a daily basis and I have never listened to a grimes song. I am serious. I will listen to this album in five minutes and tell you how I feel. Will post as I go. No school work tonight...

Okay. I am listening to "laughing and not being normal". I think I sounds like the soundtrack to a T.V show. Not bad I guess. 42 seconds in.

The singing was pretty good. It got kind of weird at the end. Same deal with the beginning of "California". 18 seconds into "California".

Grimes is fucking garbage.

>ive browsed this place for 5 years
>still has “school work”
lol get your shit together fag stop getting held back for being a mouth breathing Sup Forumsposting piece of shit loser

>laughing and not being normal
that name is all you need to know that something is tumblr-core

the only reason this whore is relatively popular here is that y'all virgins want to fuck her (and even then, she's average at best)

Finished with "California". 18 seconds into "Scream". I think she is speaking dutch? Nothing has really blown me away yet.

>using the term "Tumblr-core" unironically
Stop huffing glue

stop letting your dick dictate your music taste

Stop meming and projecting views onto people they don't even share

I am getting some crystal castle vibes, maybe? The songs are starting to sound the same...

>Implying I have a dick
I can't even see it if it is there lol.

how is telling me to not sniff glue not projecting tho? follow your own advice, cuckboi

grimes is shit sweetie, get over it

It's not projecting if it's true, honey.

Eh fuck off with your glue-huffing ass.

Hey stop fucking impersonating me asshole.

same

namefags out

cmon user you should know to filter all namefags on nu-mu

But Clairebeargrimesy wrote all the songs about me.

Um, we're done here sweetie. Bye bye.

>t. person who has never listened to Grimes' music

bye!

i'm willing to prove you wrong anytime tho

go fap to your waifu, kid

Which of Grimes' albums have you listened to?

Do it.

Bye honey! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

CLAIRErity
Coast is claire
eClaire
Clairence
Claire to explain?
Claire-bear

California, Californication
Clairefication

All this information is Clairefied.

beyond words

Have fun not posting for a while

dont care

That's what retards like you always say. The irony is that you only do it for the attention.

Go back to Sup Forums, fucktard

>the irony is that you only do it for the attention.
you're no better fucktard. why do you think you feel the need to spam your disgusting waifu here every day?

>not denying the fact that you only post on /mu in order to stir up violent reactions from people
Lol. This may shock you, but some of us only post here out of enjoyment garnered from listening to music. You should try it sometime - enjoying things like listening to and talking about music that makes you happy. You might even start having friends.

she is qt tho

>implying i'm that gorespammer
interesting that i'm not banned. and don't try to pretend that this waifushit has anything to do with. music. you're lying to yourself.

>>implying i'm that gorespammer
Honey, I'm talking about trolling in general.

> anything to do with. music.
Which of Grimes' albums have you listened to?

visions and half of art angels. i couldn't get through the rest. a couple of tracks from geidi primes because i love dune and a concept album about dune sounded neat. i was wrong.

Which genres of music do you usually listen to? And any artists in particular?

I'm so sick of HATERS tolling this board. This board used to be good. In 2012 you all LOVED grimes. This is another example of sexism you fucking pigs. Just because claire is old doesn't mean she's bad. You're all a bunch of nu male hipsters.

>all those syntactical errors
Wew lad

you're not going to get me to like her. with the exception of art angels, she's really not that bad. but she's nowhere NEAR good enough to warrant the degree of spamming that grimesfags inflict upon this board.

but i'll humor you. i listen to pretty much everything except for radio pop. i primarily listen to rock and its various subgenres

stop impersonating me. crazy ass hole.

if you're gonna be an attention whoring faggot then at least put a trip on. i'm so sick of seeing you accusing people of impersonating you. like wtf dude if you actually care that much there is such an easy solution

>syntactical errors
Not that I'm necessarily on board with that user's points. But the only thing technically wrong with that post is the missing letter 'r' in the word trolling. He/she even has proper punctuation going - something that even you seem unable to master..

>Listening to all of her weakest album
>Listening to half of her best album
You can't just stop an album half-way through, user :(

What aspects did you not like about Art Angels?
It's awesome how an indie girl whose first 3 releases were only her and her laptop, trying to figure shit out herself, finally reached a pinnacle with a mainstream pop-style album (still from a relative outsider though) with Art Angels. It's great pop music. As was Tame Impala's Currents, which was my favorite album of that year above AA.

>if you're gonna be an attention whoring faggot then at least put a trip on.
Different user.
Lol, you first

Wwwweeeeerewwwwww lad calm dwm lol

grimes is bad

grimes is quality music. You just need to get your ugly ears checked.

Hey! Stop impersonating me

please try harder pleb

This desu

Grimes is honestly a fucking whore and i hope she dies

>you're not going to get me to like her.
Why would/how could I?

>with the exception of art angels, she's really not that bad.
So you actually DO already like her somewhat...okay. I can live with that assessment. I personally love Art Angels (although my absolute favorite of hers so far is Halfaxa/Darkbloom) but that's just MY opinion.

>she's nowhere NEAR good enough to warrant the degree of spamming that grimesfags inflict upon this board.
NO level of artistic quality is enough to warrant rampant spamming on this board. Which is why I don't do that - with Grimes or ANY other artist. And people who do are trolls who deserve to be banned.

>a mainstream pop-style
this is why its garbage. pop music is an irredeemable bastardization of the arts. doesn't surprise me that you like the horrendous corporate dreck that was tame impala's last album too.

Actually, I enjoy watching Sup Forums consume itself too much to slap on a tripcode. The amount of threads that get derailed by my mere existence is wonderful. It's a gift in itself and I will treasure it.

>not being nice to Grimes

you're a narcissistic tumor

I'm funny, sweet, smart and SENSITIVE, just like grimes. Claire-bear is my love. I once had an eating disorder and she helped me.
Grimes is ARTIST OF THE YEAR and there's a reason why she is the lead of every GUITAR GENERAL. She is MU's queen. We are LUCKY.

>pop music is an irredeemable bastardization of the arts.
Different user. So you don't actually dislike Art Angels per se. You're just projecting your irrational hatred for the world's most broadly defined, vaguely descriptive music genre "pop music" on to this particular album because you've heart the term applied to it. I'm not a particular fan of contemporary pop music either (I just don't like the way most of it is orchestrated), but how does this way of looking at things make any sense?

The fact that people respond to me as such is part of the gift.

THIS IS NOW A BJORK THREAD.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

>Bjork's review of Art Angels

> So you don't actually dislike Art Angels per se
yes i do.
>because you've heart the term applied to it.
wow that's quite a leap there user. i dislike it because it possesses the qualities of pop music. the lowest common denominator pandering to the dumb masses. intentionally doing everything that everyone who doesn't know shit about music wants to hear. it's despicable. and it literally sounds awful.

Why are you dead set on keeping this thread live?
And don't say it's because you're bored, because that's just a cop-out.

PS: You need to use fewer all-caps words if you want anyone to believe that you're actually Crazium.

Thanks for the pro-tip!

why are you dead set of being a giant faggot?

Basically

Sup Forums is pretty gay these days

>yes i do.
You actually don't. You just said:
>i dislike it because it possesses the qualities of pop music.
Which means that your reasons for disliking it are exactly as I said - not about IT itself but about your feelings about "pop" in general.
Hipsters are people who like/dislike things based on the CONNOTATIONS those things have to them based on social mores, rather than how the things actually making them feel in absentia of outside influences. Your so far stated dislike of Art Angels isn't actually dislike on your part. It's just you displaying (most likely subconsciously) stereotypically limited hipster tastes.

hell, on this board that may as well be a perfect score.

i literally don't like the way that pop music sounds. what about this is so difficult for you to understand?

it's simplistic, uninspired, soulless, saccharine shit.