Why did Aragorn chose Arwen over Eowyn?

Because >elven pussy > human pussy

She makes better soup

Because elves don't age. Aragon knew he'd be getting fresh toon elf pussy until he died. Way better than a normal aging human pussy if you ask me.

He just really wanted to fuck his cousin.

But Eowyn would make a better wife all around especially raising the children.

this
Numenorians really like incest

Because the films wouldn't have won any awards without at least SOME race betrayal.

KEEPIN' THE BLOOD PURE

Was just a bit of war time flirting, she just mis read it.

Also it would never have worked. She was only a lowly human princess, not even a hint of Numenor in her. Basically common scum in the Middle Earth hierarchy.

Because even he knew that white women belong to bbc.

isn't elven gestation period like 7 fucking years or something absolutely insane

>still fucks someone of Numenorian blood
Pretty good for common scum

maybe because eowyn is fuckin annoying and hovers over him

It's not made clear in the films, but in the books Arwen is supposed to be the hottest bitch in Middle Earth.

She can't cook for shit. I would not want to spend the rest of my life with a woman who can only make rancid soup, as opposed to an elf that can create water horses on command.

childhood friend always wins

>who is Galadriel

Fuck off, Gimli.

>~7k year old granny
just imagine the smell

probably like fresh flowers or some shit because she's an elf.

Because he has wanted to pound Arwen's pussy since they were children ane clearly isn't interested on anyone else.
That whole Eowyn deal can't even be called a forced romance subplot because Aragorn never gave a fuck about her. The whole point of that thing was to give Eowyn some character development.

Forgetting the fact that Aragorn grew up with Arwen, so has likely been in love with her for many years, Eowyn is less attractive, needy, and fickle (doesn't get Aragorn so ends up with Faramir, the next best nobleman to show her interest). Also she's got too much of a chip on her shoulder with the whole strong woman thing. Can you imagine how many arguments she would cause over the course of a marriage?

>"Babe, pass my flagon, would you?"
>"Oh, so that is it, I am a mere wench to you, fit only to fetch your pipe and your flagon?"
>"Eowyn, fucking hell, not agai-"
>"I SUPPOSE you have forgotten that I am daughter to a fallen king, QUEEN of the horse lords, that I and I alone dispatched the great Witch King, a ghoul that no MAN could kill.."
>Eowyn, I was merely asking if you would be so k-"
>"DARE NOT YE TALK DOWN TO ME. WHAT LIES BETWIXT MY THIGHS DOES NOT DEFINE ME. ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HER? ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT KNIFE EARED WHORE? WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!!?"

Literally every Friday.

jesus dude

I wish you had to read this post out loud in front of friends and family.

Twice.

Technically, Arwen has no blood of Numenor in her either. She's of a more noble bloodline that Numenor is but a scion of.

Kekd

Arwen had centuries of sexual experience, Eowyn was a 40-year-old virgin. Aragorn himself was 90. He had to go with someone who could satisfy him.

>le stronk womyn "i am no man!"
>can't cook for shit
>disobey orders and risk his life getting crippled
gee i wonder why

cringiest post ive seen in a long time, go back to the other website my man :)

>not wanting to rule a personal union between Gondor and Rohan
all the elves are gone, you're not going to be doing much conquering without reinforcements

Eowyn singlehandedly started my tummy fetish with this scene

Rohan has their lands by leave of Gondor.

This tbqhfam

I have just internalized the fact that Arwen has watched Aragorn grow from a child to a man while being eternal and unchanging, yet Aragorn still managed to win her heart.

Based as fuck.

>not choosing galadriel
smdh

Who hurt you?

He was in love with Arwen, not Eowyn.

Love is like that.

Better question is why did Sam pick that fat fuck instead going with Frodo and smashing his tight boipucci

>Because elves don't age.
elves don't, but she does.

Eowyn was an Aryan super-woman, though. The movie didn't do a proper job of it, but the character is meant to be exceptionally beautiful.

It's all a wasted argument anyway; Aragorn marries the woman he loved and Eowyn marries Faramir.

Why did he choose the supernaturally beautiful and perfect Elven goddess over some human whore? Gee, that's a doozie!

Frodo had mental issues after he lost his cock ring. Sam wanted no part of that.

>those puffy cheeks on Eowyn

Frodo had irreversible internal damage by that point, that's why he made all those weird faces and had to sail to Valinor.

because eowyn was one homely looking bitch who'd get uglier as time went on

>centuries

She's over 3,000 years old when the first movie starts.

Fuck yeah, I have a preggo fetish.

>Forgetting the fact that Aragorn grew up with Arwen,
He really didn't. Elrond sent her to stay in her mother's land in lorien to keep her hidden.

When aragorn met her for the first time he thought she was a spectre of luthien (since he was singing a song about beren and luthien, and elvish songs can materialize a vision of the song).

When elrond round out he had been flogging the bishop to his elf daughter he got a little salty about it.

Never heard that before, sounds like bullshit though.

HAHAHAHAHA

>people forgetting the entire point of Eowyn's character and how it played into Faramir
>People forgetting they're meant to represent the common man walking among giants

Tolkien spilled a lot of ink proclaiming his works free of allegory, but there was absolutely people he had in mind when he wrote Faramir and Eowyn; they weren't heroes, they were just common soldiers chewed up by war and spat out broken. They're the Great War veterans who returned home to settle down and make life, they didn't have the heart for a lifetime of conflict.

Lul

The movie made is seem like she got with Faramir.

>the character is meant to be exceptionally beautiful.
Maybe, but arwen is the canonically one of the three hottest bitches in middle earth. Luthien, Galadriel, and Arwen.

Blood is nearly spilled over which is the finer elf slut.

>The movie made is seem like she got with Faramir.

There's an entire chapter in Return of the King where Faramir and Eowyn hook up, the both of them expressing disgust in war and a desire to "heal, and make things grow."

Elrond more than anyone knew the tragedy that lay in store for any human x elf relationship. His own father was a humans.

It's when they're both in the Houses of Healing after fighting the Witch King.

I don't know, every time faramir is mentioned its stated that the numenorean blood ran strong in his veins. Not to mention hes one of a handful of mortals that resisted the temptation of the ring.

Galadriel hooked up with Mithrandir. True story.

Not to mention arwen was the only connection he had to his wife in middle earth, so hes super protective of her.

One of my favorite things about tolkien is the stories told between the lines. Like elrond's tragic as fuck life. Its all informed, but never explicitly talked about.

Faramir resisted the ring where Boromir could not because Faramir, in many respects, was written as a self-insert for Tolkien; he was a sensitive, well-spoken man that joined the military because it was expected of him, and while he served with honor and distinction the war left a bitter taste in his mouth. He wasn't a hero like Boromir, he didn't see himself as the last, greatest hope of Gondor, which is much of why the Ring could not easily find a way to tempt him before passing back to Frodo.

I mean, this is all stuff Tolkien has admitted; Faramir was "him" in the story.

Fuck off Jackson.

>Not to mention arwen was the only connection he had to his wife in middle earth

You're forgetting about Elladan and Elrohir.

Kek'd and saved

So his kids would have superior Elven genetics.

Arwen genetics.

An Arwen Master Race if you will

Actually, it's more than Elven genetics. Arwen and Aragorn are the descendants of Thingol and Melian. Melian being one of the Maiar, like Gandalf, Saruman, Radagast and Sauron. In Aragorn and his children's case, they're literally divine mortals on Middle Earth. Arwen is just of a FAR much less diluted branch. Thus her being the holy grail of maidens.

An

Arwen

Master

Race

EOWEN LOOKS LIKE SHIT

They're sons though, and serve as a link to him and Elros. I also want to say his wife had to return to the west when arwen was still young, so he had to raise her on his own.

>tfw Katheryn Winnick is a dead ringer for Eowyn in the books

Miranda Otto thread? Well OK.

>Arwen and Aragorn are the descendants of Thingol and Melian.
They're direct descendants of basically every major power of the first age. The noldor, the sindarians of doriath, beren, turin, the maiar, etc.

Beren was also a self insert, and he's arguably one of the biggest heroes of middle earth.

Tolkien had a running theme of the truly powerful being very humble and wise.

Because he didn't want to soil his pure blood with a coalburning slut.

DELTEHE THIUS

HARADRIMED

Fuck I wish she were my mommy

Islam will dominate middle earth

D R O P P E D

So i like LOTR because it's incredibly pro-white and derived from germanic folktales and mythology. Watched the hobbit trilogy also plus i'm rewatching the original one aswell, all in director's cut of course. Also got myself a poster of middle earth. How do i get properly into the lore though? Like is there a definitive wiki or something of the sort with tons of random sidefact information like the Lexicanum for the w40k fandom? Inb4 just read tolkien's books hurr

pretty good

I thought the guys riding Elephants were Haradrim.

They are

>Inb4 just read tolkien's books hurr

Fine. If you don't want to get into the lore properly, then don't.

Fuck off retard.

Then who the fuck were the marching guys in the armor going through the Morannon into Mordor?

>and make things grow

Easterlings

Just some lads from the east

who follow the holy prophet muhammed

generic easterlings from Rhun if i remember correctly

cause eowyn is gay

Haradrim are the sandniggers from the coast south of mordor
Easterlings are the persian-style guys from the north-east of mordor

Book about their kids when

ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HER? ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT KNIFE EARED WHORE?

wew lad