Why are illegals so proud of breaking the law?

Why are illegals so proud of breaking the law?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
gyazo.com/1f5366f489bde2dcbfa96e3645e3df86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're entitled little fucks who have no actual respect for this country.

>Tfw I'll never take a whiff of her bare Latina feet as she calls me a filth pinche gringo
I want to deport my sperm into her mouth

I want her to bend me over her nice legs and give me a spanking.

She is not breaking it as far as I know. She is using the system she was put in. Who cares too she is the type of people this country needs, anyone with a 3.0+ GPA

Because Obama

>undocumented
>full tuition paid for

Why is this fucking allowed? You have to go back.

I fail to understand, why is she talking about her legs?

Dude, I'm White...and I'd rather have a hot, intelligent, educated Mexican girl here in the states, than a basement dwelling fat neckbeard like you with nothing better to do than trying to deport a girl.

Fucking loser. Haha Get a life!

I don't get America. It's hard to immigrate legally (white Brits and Australians have found this out) but if you manage to cross the border then there is literally no punishment.

>4.5 GPA
What's the point of having a maximum if people just pretend they are above it?

Hahahaha how the fuck are you letting undocumented illegals into your school systems? How is that even possible?

I don't get it, if someone straight up admits they're undocumented, what is stopping be from calling the deportation agents on her ass?

I hope she dies of a preventable illness in Mehico.

Calicuck here. All of the 'successful' spic bitches are like that, incredibly egotistical.

...lads

3.0 is an embarrassingly low standard, especially because many public schools operate on a 5 point scale with AP/honors

those are what go for nice legs in america? wew lad

because in the end women have no other value than their bodies

You do realise some schools go higher than 4 for GPA you cuck, the score is just adjusted for schools which don't.

Wow you're a collosal faggot.

Weird. If she's proud to be Mexican shouldn't she be eager to go to Mexico and use her 4.5 GPA to make her country better?

Whoa lad that kind of thinking isn't tolerated you racist

Obama refuses to enforce immigration law and does things like order agents to do things like only observe and doesn't equip them properly.

> This is an argument.

>no one wondering what her degree is actually in

>Illegal immigrants to Australia get detained indefinitely offshore.

>Illegal immigrants to America get drivers licenses and college tuition

>why is she talking about her legs?
she has nothing else going for her

Bullshit. I am willing to bet with minimum 90% certainty that she did not do so fucking well on her own merit.

I'd be willing to bet that she had all sorts of curves, lowered standards and expectations and "favors" from teachers.

Congratulations you vapid criminal cunt. You successfully managed to take in pre-approved information designed for taking in and regurgitation. I'm sure you're chock-full of original ideas of your own and surely not just a parrot of information you've been told to parrot by others.

Wonderful, I'm sure Mexico would greatly benefit from people like you. Go ahead and act on your nationalistic Mexican pride. Go on, I'm waiting.

San Diego here
Not just spic chicks, all chicks around here and in LA (from my experience)
think they're hot shit when they really aren't

it's hilarious

honestly, i would say "good for her" if it was just 'look i came from this background where my criminal parents dragged me to a foreign country and look what i've achieved"
but instead she decides to say
" look at my (ugly) legs " fuck that

and yeah, i had a 4.3 out of high school, most colleges now a days only accept you if you're 4.0+ (well the high ranking ones at least)

>who cares if she's breaking the law, she's smart
bernie madoff was smart also

Would be funny if she's pursuing law. Instead of the other way around

Ayy what part? I'm in Mira Mesa

nah , probably just lowered standards

a lot of inner city and minority schools are known for having low scores so a lot of the professors er i mean teachers dumb down the material so they don't fail half the class and lose their job

ask anyone who's done Teach for America and they'll tell you the same thing

>I'd be willing to bet that she had all sorts of curves, lowered standards and expectations and "favors" from teachers.
welcome to american public school
standards are so low that nobody has a problem with pushing their students' numbers up

>those
>nice lices

Just archive her tweet and call the deportation force on her when Trump's elected. I'm sure Mexico will appreciate her intelligence and "nice legs."

>Implying you wouldn't lay across her knee and let her punish your boy tushie

nice, i'm in La Jolla
small world

No, I'm asking how it's even possible that schools let people enroll without having a legal status. How can that even be? You're not even supposed to be in the country, never mind using their facilities and waste their time/money. Can't schools inquire as to what the status is of their prospective students and deny them if they aren't actually American? Can I just take a plane trip over there right now and enroll on a tourist visa? What the fuck? Why are they allowed to do that?

Mexican pussy stinks so badly that you would never be able to smell her feet. Smells like a thousand sweaty underarms. Fucking gross man.

not with that 5/10 face

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

Jesus fucking christ why do these faggots live in the US if they love Mexico so fucking much? I really can't fucking understand this

>tfw I'll never be able to tie her up and put her in my trunk. Then drive to the border and throw her over the wall.

They get falsified documents you ignoramus.

Nah - there are more than enough dumb and easy women in my country that are both white and 10/10 or at least 9/10.

Oh believe me, I fucking know. This is especially prevalent among Inner City "youth" schools, where teachers literally resort to giving the class the answers to tests and lowering everything down to the lowest common denominator, i.e. fucking mentally deficient monkey ass niggers.

It's literally 1:11 what the fuck am I doing browsing pol

Based on that post alone, she is probably completely insufferable. It also depends on what she studied.

if her degree is in some bullshit like
>La Raza studies
then no, we don't need that.

but if she's an engineer or a doctor or something, sure, I guess... that's what H1B visas are SUPPOSED to be for, not importing tons of cheap tech labor

>Posting unweighted GPA
>Bragging about arbitrary chords/medals (my high school had a chord for being part of clubs that never met)
>Implying full tuition at UT is difficult to get

I don't get it. What's the joke?

I'm going to have a hard-on when Trump deports her

Surely there's some kind of central organ that can verify someone's status. All schools have to do is screen every student before they let them enroll. Fuck, just send a list of names and addresses and let Immigration do the rest.

>"Dude, I'm White"

Nice try, Mohammed Martinez

How can she actually prove who she is the the University? How did she show ID when she took the SAT? She is actually taking the place of a US citizen to use our taxt funded dollars for her scholarships. She should be deported, along with her entire family back to Mexico. If anything, Mexico needs any sort of intelligent people they can get like this women here.

Aren't there special police units that track down illegals?

I'm actually curious. If someone signed up to border patrol and was verified. If they showed up at her door and hauled her off to a holding cell for deportation near the southern border, could anyone stop them?

How the fuck does she even get enrolled in a school without identification?

So some kind user is already talking to the immigration folks I hope.

I won't feel closure until I see a picture of that smug, ugly little monkey face streaming tears.

You're so unintelligent that you actually think that's a good point. 99% of illegal immigrants are not like her. She's nothing special anyway.

Honors courses are weighted. If you get all A's and take all honors courses, you can have a 5.0. It's dumb as hell. Mainly because every honors course I took was easier than the normal class. I know, because I took them all and tutored a lot. The teachers don't make you do as much of any one thing and spend more time on critical thinking and abstract reasoning bullshit most of the time. You have more conversations, watch more movies, and do more fun things.

How is that possible?
If I go in the US and my visa runs out I doubt I'll be able to visit a grocery store more than few times before being swatted. Same is sort of applicable even for the EU despite my country being part of it.
Are there colleges specifically acting as "umbrellas" for brownies or is that cunt just memeing for upvotes?

I think we have arrived at the point where there is no peaceful solution to these demographic changes. The only solutions are ethnic cleansing or the country splitting up over ethnic lines.

and the whole time saying "This place is shit. I dont like it here. I wish America was more like Mexico"

Has no one reported to ICE or border patrol? At least take a screen cap of the border patrol report page and post on her Twitter saying you've been reported with the incriminating evidence you posted on Twitter. Expect a visit soon

I wouldn't mind binding her over and deporting her right out of the country.

If you got less than a 4.0 in a high school that uses a 5 point scale you just might be retarded.

If you're smart, honors courses are often easier. They're really not easier for stupid students. I notice that a lot of intelligent people on the internet really don't understand what their own intelligence means relative to the rest of the population

She actually appears to study hard to make a difference. These are the imigrants you want.

I want to believe this is legit. Maybe we should all do this.

What really bothers me is that the rule of law has broken down so much that people aren't afraid to admit to breaking the law

how will she be allowed to get a job and a SS number and a passport?

in the UK you sometimes have to show your passport as proof of your 'legal to work' status. don't employers ask for ID and proof that you are who you say you are? isn't there a database of who is entitled to be in the USA and who doesn't exist?

good on her for achieving what she did (studying isn't hard though), but 2 things: she obviously has personality issues if she is bragging on twitter. and secondly, she has to go back.

You enforce the immigration laws on the book. Heavily fine any business who hires illegals or has illegals currently employed. You tax all money sent back to overseas country at a rate of 50% for every transaction not business related via wires in a bank. ect

School just decides the go over 4.0

That's all that goes into that decision. Some PTA votes to pretend like they are better. Go to sleep Mohammed.

Can someone fucking answer me this, please? What the fuck. I don't get how this is even a thing that could happen. Maybe she's just full of shit?

>I don't get it. What's the joke?
the joke is on the people giving into her troll. she is trolling the fuck out of everyone. this board is filled with morons. typical /pol

Please tell me that's legit ameribro

>proud of breaking the law
>liberal mexican living in AUSTIN TEXAS, the Melbourne of Texas

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

takes 2 minutes, she lives in austin texas, and i included this link in the "other" box gyazo.com/1f5366f489bde2dcbfa96e3645e3df86

So is she supposed to be an exception to the rule?
Yeah, maybe she turned out okay, that doesn't mean they all will.
Now she can take her stolen education and go back to her home country, and become a teacher.

The whole smart, hard working immigrant bullshit means nothing to me. Unless they come from a high iq ethnic group it doesnt matter. Two smart beaners are very likely to produce average beaners

the government wont do it. one party sees them as a voting bloc and the other as cheap labor for their donors.

Not only is it a thing, it's common. What happens is you show up in the country as an illegal from central america you generally find a community of other people from your country (or already have one you can get into contact with) and if you have kids you just enroll them at a local school because you have a place to live. They don't ask to see citizenship papers first or anything. It's having a community that's the reason it'd be hard for someone from Europe or...really, anywhere BUT central america to do it.

These schools are frequently hotbeds of the same kind of liberal sentiment that allowed her to stay here so long to begin with. The administrators probably either were too lazy to check, or found out and don't care, or else they're letting her in intentionally.

And you think leftists/illegal immigrants are just going to take it? There are too many. It's past the point where politics and peaceful solutions will work. Not to mention the rich globalists who want the illegal immigrants here.

Nigga I literally played cards with friends and Pokemon on my game boy through class every single day of middle/high school and I graduated with above a 4.0 and highest honors. Schools are tailored to the lowest of the low. We had a kid who sold crack all day and came to class for 5 minutes in the morning each day to check in for attendance and then left school grounds completely. Despite never doing anything and getting a 0 on every test he made the B honor roll every semester.

Anyone who puts in effort will succeed in high school like this egomaniacal cunt.

Why the mexican flag emoji?

Why do these fucking mongoloids FLEE their home countries to come here for the better opportunities, and then proceed to SHIT on America, and CELEBRATE their own countries? What kind of psychopathic cognitive dissonance has to occur for that sort of thinking to manifest? What the fuck is going on?

They come here for economic opportunity, but they don't leave their culture or identity behind. Which is essentially why they can't be allowed. By coming here they compromise our culture.

She's basically saying "I'm smart, beautiful AND an illegal alien, so fuck borders and laws and shit!" For every one of her type we type in, a thousand roaches follow.

#NotWorthIt

New hashtag, maybe? Compare her extended familia that follow to some shitty in-laws or whatever.

>I dont get America

Brits dont understand freedom thats why they still have a Queen

Then when you have acts of terrorism from foreign nationals on your soil you fucking round them up in the dead of night like Krystalnact and you have the end game TPTB are pushing for.

It's the same in every Western country, but it seems to be especially bad with Mexican immigrants in America. Many of the white people in these countries beat down themselves and talk about how their country's history is one to feel guilt about, so it's no surprise that immigrants coming in don't respect these countries. If you don't respect yourself, people won't respect you.

It's less because we don't respect ourselves although that's a component of it. The bigger problem is that we allow enough of them in that they hold onto their own communities.

Stop lying motherfucker, I was that drop out who showed up during test days (not my intent) get an A and not show up again for months and guess what? I flucked out. I had to get my GED which was a breaze because Ive always been book smart. Dont make bullshit up cause Im a real one and know that you cant do what you said and actually graduate no matter how smart you are

>mfw realizing that one day Liberals will push for the first Undocumented President

That's because we are civilised el Pablo

Its already happened. This is how its gotten so bad.

>that glorious butthurt when they all write his name on the ballot and all of their votes are invalidated, leading to a republican victory yet again

Her and every filthy beaner piece of shirt scum she's related to should all be curbstomped. Her fucking free ride scholarship should have went to a deserving white person. And let's be honest, I highly doubt her GPA legitimately earned. Most of her libcuck instructors gave her a free ride because of either the spice card or the woman card.

She can enjoy her illegitimate degree while looking at the wrong side of the Trump Wall, while I ride on top in the Trump Train eating a big ol' burger.

Dear Lord, mouthy women like this are such a turn off.

It's too bad ICE doesn't act on things like this.

True, but even when there are only a few of them, they still identify with Mexico. I grew up in America, and I remember that the few Mexican kids at my school would always root strongly for the Mexican soccer team when they played the US (and these were kids born in the US). Might sound like just a little thing, but it shows which country they identify with. Even as I kid, I realized something wasn't right.