Whites on Sup Forums don't understand how lonely it is to be a black person who's academically successful...

Whites on Sup Forums don't understand how lonely it is to be a black person who's academically successful, yet belongs to a race the average IQ of which is 85. Blacks hate me just as much as whites for "acting white," so where am I supposed to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiphopdx.com/news/id.38322/title.krs-one-the-ruling-class-of-white-people-are-psychopaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're like a bird that fell from the nest, your only choice is to fully join the white man

hiphopdx.com/news/id.38322/title.krs-one-the-ruling-class-of-white-people-are-psychopaths

nigger genius = white retard

I searched "black person" in Google Images and he came up.

>
pic and timestamp or trolling

It's a lonely road user

OP I'm not sure if being black has anything to do with it.

People who know more seem to have more nihilistic thoughts.

It's ok KRS 1

>just read this

Wow.
Just read this if you want to rage for no reason

How do blacks with less than 14 inch cocks feel?

There are plenty of successful black people who you would fit in with, north Carolina is probably your best bet.

Hang out with white people?

Get a white gf

t. coal burner

>so where am I supposed to go?
There are communities of people like you in most major cities. Small communities. Go there and add yourself to their numbers and perhaps they will grow in time.

Lmao at all the neo Sup Forums dumb fucks that simply believe this bait and started to give life tips.

Sup Forums is only ironically racist. Only stormweenies actually give a shit about race desu. Everyone knows this.

Most guilty conscience post ever.

Come to the Netherlands. You'll fit right in tbhfam

Filthy gypsy beggar detected because we show more empathy to a black redpilled dude than Sup Forums ever has to his """""country""""""

We hebben al genoeg negers, maar ik begrijp de ironie.

Kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker kanker.

Race aside it's a lonely road for anyone with half a brain in this day and age..

good job into a suburb, whites don't actually hate you if you are not killing their property value and not acting like a fucking nigger all the time

Into the gas chamber

This tbqh. I think any reasonable Sup Forumsack doesn't mind a black man who is "redpilled" (take that as you want)

I grew up as a black person in a very white conservative environment. I succumbed and became a House Nigger.

I'm fine with any race living anywhere , but if you have an IQ lower than 100, then you are what's wrong with America.

This man has many good points. He also has some weak ones. But overall his thoughts are in the right direction.

Ghana/Nigeria

They value intelligence there and aren't too keen on American Black Culture

I actually think about this a lot and it really is disgusting to the max. Instead of you being a role model or looked to as a leader you just get lambasted.

Sorry based black guy. If it makes you feel better there's several of you that are successfully social even in my almost all-white town. I think there is hope.

Fuck those ignorant assholes, get yourself a good job and some friends of any color who aren't complete dumbasses. If someone doesn't like you because you "talk white" they aren't going anywhere in life and I imagine it would be excruciating to have a conversation with them

Luckily for you Christians are generous enough to accommodate for giving niggers a chance, even though 90% of the time it isn't worth the pain. Just keep staying agreeable to Christian whites and they will ignore you when America inevitably expels the majority of niggers back to Africa.

Back

You got baited by a troll - and insult me for random reasons only your tiny brain can "comprehend".

Damn I bet you're even underage, adults can't be this stupid... unless - let me check flag... oh yea, special case.

Ghana is one of those places where the average IQ is 85. It is true they value intelligence. OP would be a genius there.

But Ghana's culture is abysmal.

This desu. All the idiots who sit in front of the tv all day but can't even watch the daily news should be gassed

Such is life of Romanians - being cucked by either Slavs or Turanics.

Slavs cucked them in Balkans forcing them out of their homeland near Albania, nearly making them forget their romanised language (Romanian is still the most slavified language).

Hungarians and Turks cucked them into being vassals for long long centuries.

Finally Russians cucked them and made them their bitch in the 19 then in the 20th century

may I know your dick size?

for science.

>as much as whites for "acting white,"
but we like when you do this

Nope. Half of them are pretty fucking serious.

OP just go hang out with libtards who'd want you as the token black friend.

This. The coolest guy I knew was a black man who was trying to become a teacher and would always come back with stories to tell after tutoring or shit on our tastes in movies.
Hell no one worth their salt gives a shit if you act white or black, just don't be a dumbass.

Yes, Sup Forums is only ironically racist. Only stormcucks actually think race is real, and people are different beyond their skin being different colors. That's absolutely absurd, and only someone so painfully stupid and ignorant would believe that. But it's hella funny to pretend to think that, because it's so stupid. I love pretending to be a Nazi, its so funny.

Tell yourself that could be worse, you could be born in Somalia or some shitty african country like that.

I have a black friend from Cameroun, his whole family is composed of doctors.
He is the most racist person I've ever met, and it's not even hate, it is just crude observation than 90% of his countrymen are hedonist retards.
He still want to go back and try to make thing better though

I guarantee you still give off the "impulsive" vibe even in the slightest of moments with your face... Mutual respect is either a 24 hr job you love having or one you want to rail against for having to appear a certain way - both of which are instantly recognisable. I don't recall ever seeing a black person have this "totally reserved and loving it" trait as there is no immediate power in it, nothing to present and be noticed for.

This carefree behaviour is only acceptable in petite women who can't hurt anyone and don't want to, because that is who society is made and fought for.

I respect these guys, they come to France to get education and stuff, and the only thing they think about is to go back to their shitty country to help the people remaining there.
While most french just desire to leave France for another country.

now try to become as intelligent as the jew

Some whites might. There are trailer park whites posting here too and among them might be some with a three-digit IQ.

Blacks in Europe don't really have this problem. Yet. I say yet because if things continue down their current path the blacks in Europe will unironically identify with American blacks and adopt their fucked-up culture and thought process. If that happens, there will be only one solution.

just hangout with other cornball brothers, easy.
>not starting an Uncle Tom Club at your ghetto high school

Acting white is just a stupid meme that will forever hold your people back unless they're is a serious culture change.