Does this work?

Does this work?

it does an okay job. Moved my friends hot tub with one.

Yes, it helps greatly.

Me and my diddy hand moved his safe last night 10/10 won't do it again

got an crate motor off the pallet and onto the stand and a new refrigerator up two flights of stairs without killing anybody

I wondered about this too. I feel like if i were to use one I'd just be pressed up against the object because it wouldn't lift. Also how does it handle stairs? Won't the thing just fall on whoever is lower?

I could've really used it when I was moving a TV a year ago

it works really fucking well

Yes.

Two spics who brought my fridge in didn't even break a sweat until I dialed ICE on those fuckers.

Yes, nbut so does a fist in your rectum, so, HIghs and lows.

it works really fuckin well. when moving into my current house we used them to carry a fridge, and several pieces of furniture

Yes. I've used it before and it was definitely way better. Real good if your moving with soneone weak or bad at moving shit

That gun safe probably isn't more than 300lbs.

The safes we use for classified material would rip their spines out. We actually have to do structural analysis of the location where the safe will be because if you put it in the middle of an unsupported upper floor, it will break right through. Even the path for moving it in needs to be heavily planned.

>probably
Such an expert comment from an elite member of Sup Forums.

>would rip their spines out
pics?

sounds like ur mum

You ought to be banned for advertising. At least for bragging I would kick you puny ass.

It's a gun safe. This Sup Forums not /k/

It might be more...probably not.

how to do you get the straps under it tho?

*you"re

get the other dude to lift it up first.... duuh

Ordered a new fridge couple months ago, guess how they delivered it?

Same way you get a dolly under it, rock it one way, then the other.

Through mail slot

In 100000 pieces from ikea.

>classified material
What classified material user? What would need such protection...do tell.

>Two spics who brought my fridge in didn't even break a sweat until I dialed ICE on those fuckers.
this post is so edgy I sliced my carotid just reading it

get out of here donkey Kong your a giant ape your opinion doesn't count

Andy sixx ate it and converted it to creamy dreamy logs which he slid right down your throat

Details regarding emergency gorilla channel procedures.

>how to do you get the straps under it tho?
forklift.

>guess how they delivered it?
With a drone?

kill yourself

I used it to get a mattress out of a swimming pool.

>I dialed ICE on those fuckers.
kek

Details on how to move and install classified safes.

No, that takes a crane, user.

yes, but the drones were using these straps

FUCK I NEED TO GET MY HAND ON THOSE

lel

You haven't lived until you've watched the top secret gorilla channel.

I mean use the mind of a /fitfag... By the looks of it, you are no longer trying to muscle through lifting a heavy as fuck thing - and are not dead lifting it instead - so the weaker muscles are just being used to guide it/keep it stable - while the larger muscles are bearing the brunt of the weight

Only if the two people are about the same height.

Yes. I had to move a piece of furniture and it was extremely heavy. My dad took out straps and made a make-shift whatever you call that and it just became 100 times lighter. It works, user.

Looks like a one way ticket to snap city

they work wonders man

best thing since sliced bread

Top fucking kek

You did no such thing, you big fat phony.

Mostly just stuff that's been needlessly overclassified by schlubs

WITCHES!

I'm guessing it involved a couple mexicans.

former mover here
we used them for shit like pianos, yes they help immensely if you arent a weak shit, it gives u better leverage on bulky objects than tryting to lift from bottom.

Ahh, a fellow classified worker. It's generally some pretty mundane stuff that was classified as a safety net for lazy people that didn't want to really figure out what small part needed to be locked up.

I thought this was a prank made by tradesman for shitty tradesman banter pages.

No, usually takes a crane to get it out.

PHYSICS!

wow user you're so cool

i cant even tell whats happening here

It does but it's not the safest one around. I'd say your belongings are safe and secure in one as long as you don't attract actual professionals for some reason.