Post what you drive. me : this piece of shit that i gave my bmw up for

post what you drive. me : this piece of shit that i gave my bmw up for.
pic related its my actual car (in a shoot)

Other urls found in this thread:

shine-techs.com/services-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blue civic in the backdrop.

jeep or nothing you pussies.

Just wait til a tree falls in the middle of the road, what will your pussy rice burners do then, lol.

more of my gtr at a car meet

drive around it ?

right now? nothing, i use my mom's car to get around.

i like my wj

>inb4 i live in the city. wut tree?

wht happened to the civic?

yeha tellem, everybody knows trees are a myth on the city, they only exist in rural areas

I winnssss

Same thing you'll do. Your faggot ass ain't driving over no tree trunk in that spooge wagon either.

1990 saab 900

Tesla model S.

>pic related its my actual car (in a shoot)
yup okay op what ever you say
shine-techs.com/services-2/

This thread is as gay as your car

i own shine techs you faggot

I would not have given that info out. You know where you are right?

okay sure you do faggot.
And i own a 2017 lamborghini aventador s

feel free to troll my employees, im barely there its just one of my companies i own

hahahahahahahah
new fag detected

whats a normie like you doing in Sup Forums?

you really need a bunch of low life virgins approval don't you faggot.

been here since 07. was a broke newfag neckbeard back than but decided to not be fat and get my life straight. i still stay loyal to b

>newfag detected.
ill be there in 30 mins. do you even know what that means?

>i still stay loyal to b
What a trooper. Glad you're doing well. This shit hole is so negative sometimes. I've been thinking of starting a similar business in Dubai, rough part is, I need an Emirati national to partner with who will essentially do nothing and take UP TO 50% of my profits. I don't know anyone there?

Got any advice? I can finance the business no worries btw.
>family's rich

my buddy passed out while he was driving on the highway, late at night (2 am). he hit a minivan that had a family in it.

>He was going 120km/h .
from what the police report said.

I tell the bus driver what stop I want him or her to stop at and then take a seat. I also push the stop button before my stop just to be safe.

>low life virgins
Speak for yourself

i'm doing good but i'm not shallow enough to flex on the internet.

thanks bro. would you be able to get around the national partner by just doing import / export into the country? not sure if u are murican or not. tbh bro this business i kind of started for fun, it does ok but its no million dollar maker. i have 3 other companies where i really make the bread. if u have money to finance things tho i would seek import export in india, other growing countries. Also if in USA buy weed license thats like a guarantee win. Theres a lot of restaurant / bar services that you can do for cheap startup and have someone basically drive around and run it for you. my b im rambling there are tons of options tho that you can get into. it really depends what you want to do and how big you want to go

My 6.1L Hemi over here

his post says >post what u drive
not hurr durr look at me. you called him out and he proved you wrong. i know it doesnt happen much around here so its natural for you to start the butthurts

nice how do you like it?

Gas guzzler, but damn is she loud. Love it.

sounds like its worth it to me lol

i get 33mpg with my 5.7 hemi.
what you get with the 6.1 thinking about getting a charger for a summer car

MiYAYta

Wew lad great job

The only teg in town that doesnt have a fart cannon on it. Drives great for being 20 years old.

need a new hood and nice trips

my choochoo machine. Can hang with stock GTRs from a roll, but no dice from a dig. This season though maybe.

What's done to it?

ITT. OP tries to get his failing business some sales.

Oooooo check em

i bet either a ls2 or ls1 supercharged

Stock block, medium size turbo, low boost.

6 more PSI, and cam this season.

You think the hoods bad you should see the front cross member. It was wrecked perty good before i got to it. Got a good deal on it tho. Couldnt pass it up.

So like a homemade Cyclone? That looks like an 8 though.

No stop! What are you doing faggot?!?!

400 nazi horses

It’s a full size truck my motor. 6.0L V8

This blue yj

kek thats my fun business no fucks given. feel free to troll employees

Here is anpther pic

Sonata

i'm gonna send them a message saying their boss is a homosexual who sucks dick at the the local glory hole

Please don't @ me OP. You'll get the stink of failure on me.

based

>GT-R piece of shit
why don't you like your GT-R user? What year is it? It's one of my dream cars besides a BMW 1M. I would love a GT-R.

>nissan joke

kek do it!
@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
U MAD BRO

based ?

I daily a 4x4 for this reason and I garage goat cause bitches get wet. "Literally happens when you have torque"

All the homos trying to get my attention.

its a 15' got a stage 2 kit on it so pushing around like 900. tbh it just doesnt feel as tight / can compare to the r34/32. dont get me wrong this is way faster than my m5 but it just doesnt feel as tight and driver oriented. also every 12 yr old fag in town tries to stop you when you are in a gtr.

sauce pls

B A S E D

i like it user, how many eurobux does it cost

no bully :(

I'll be trading it in for a 2018 (or 2019) Charger R/T Scatpack here near the end of this year

We dont have Europoor in Switzerland, did cost me about 97'000 swiss francs

How does it feel being a cuck from pennsylvania user?

Old but I still love it.

dont have any pictures but i drive an 04 jetta GLI
did a muffler delete and the vr6 sounds incredible
also have an 02 ram 1500

i hate PA tbh

This is the best car in this thread, it's probably around 30-40 years old. It's most likely a diesel which means it spends LITTLE, it's reliable and comfortable.
All of you idiots with audis and american cars killl yourselves, because this little car doesn't want to DIE. It's far better than your cars !
He would sell it, but it's so good and golf simply doesn't want to die, bet he tried killing the engine and failed multiple times.
your nissans are ugly, there

Get outta here with your gay trucks, here is a real truck

this is pretty much exactly what it looks like, except mine is a little lower, with a roof rack, and esm wheels

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

Even lower than that?! For why?

dude this is Sup Forums what are you gonna do

dont say this, Sup Forums is dark web full of haxor !!11!!!

I'm saying that THIS GOLF is the most RELIABLE and best MADE car in this thread.
also with the best sound system it seems to me, not my fault you can't even change your own oil... i bet the mechanic rips your skin off yearly

i bought it with coilovers already installed. street sweeper life is fun m8

call and ask if they have battletoads

not anymore

it's falling apart but it still moves.

Rolling for this

Disgusting

lol we closed right now. gotta call and ask if you can ceramic pro your dick bc you keep getting girls preggo. its my own company but i still troll them there , the one fat guy gets so mad

why are you rolling and if so i win (owner/ op here)

Bullshit you do. I used to own a 5.7 and got like 16