The only thing invading liberal’s minds now are guns. Nothing else matters at all. You dream about them now, don’t you?

The only thing invading liberal’s minds now are guns. Nothing else matters at all. You dream about them now, don’t you?

Such a sorry existence.

It's hilarious

Imagine letting something you know absolutely nothing about consume your mind 24/7.

One witch hunt after the other, with the current left.

byeeeewm bewwwwym i love my funny gunny pull the trigger waste the money

Boris, you need to be a little bit more subtle, what did we tell you? If you don't start applying yourself more it's back to the gulag with you.

Funny since they're all mad about mass shooting, but they are the ones committing them.

>Shitty 10 round magazines, not those super deadly "high capacity clipazines"

Actually, yes. I hope my stamp for my SBR comes sometime this decade, 10 weeks so far

Liberal here; I own a Windham Weaponry SRC chambered for 5.56, a Mossberg 590A1 12ga, a Springfield xDM .40 S&W, a Remington 700 SPS Varmint .308, and a Ruger 10/22.

You're right that I can't stop thinking about the sweet Thompson 1929 .45 submachine gun I'm about to purchase for my gun trust.

>Dylan Klebold
>registered Democrat
>age 17

>hollywood shooter is jim carey in his anti gun flick

I like the top one looks much stronger than the girly shit bottom rifle

>17
>can't vote
>registered democrat
lol

the autism in this thread. liberals want guns. they're liberals. they want to be able to do or get whatever they want.

retard.

About 9 month wait.

> (OP)
>I like the top one looks much stronger than the girly shit bottom rifle
>Glass, bipod, and an extra 2" on the barrel

Such a difference, neck yourself, noguns

Family was registered Dems in CO, his and Harris’s family.

> (You)
>About 9 month wait.
I know.
Is it bad that I'm just as giddy as when I was waiting for my first child to be born?

It's like anti-gays and gay people. I never saw so many people thinking about cocks, for so long, everyday. It's ridiculous. Even gays don't think in cocks that much.

>Freedom group remington rifle
>.40 short and week ((((GRIP ZONE)))))
>ruger brand 10/22 instead of kidd/volquartsen
Absolutely disgusting.

Not at all, thinking about how Trump confidant Carl Icahn dumped millions of dollars in stocks related to steel just before Trump announced the tariffs, and will probably get away with it

"Liberals" don't want any one thing. It's a politically convenient label that means next to nothing.

>what .308 bolt should I have bought
>selling the Springfield, getting a Sig p320 9mm
>wtf is wrong with a Ruger?

Either help me improve or fuck yourself.

>not a single source in sight

Whew lad.

Democrats: "We must find a way to kill more niggers without being racist."

Liberals: "Womans rights! Womans rights!"

Democrats: "Yes... kill your nigger baby."

#abortionkillsniggers

#problemsolved

>what .308
Tikka, Howa, hell, even savage on a budget
>selling the ((((GRIP ZONE))))
Probably for the best. P320 is kinda a meme though. Beretta PX4, Walther PPQ, FNS-9, HK P30 are all pretty good choices. Sig isn't bad, but the 320 specifically has a negative reputation.
>wtf is wrong with ruger
Ruger 10/22 receivers are shittily forged. You'd be better off buying a kidd or volquartsen. You can even pick up the left-overs after someone's precision build. Barrels, stocks, even bolts and triggers can be bought up super cheap. If you don't have a quality receiver, you're not going to have a quality firearm.