Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?

Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?

What happened? How'd it turn out?

I've witness my friends having kids at a young age. Obviously they can't pursue anything else besides taking care of their family.

Oh, majority of them aren't even financially stable.

Got my g/f preggo. We had an abortion because I identified as being gay before we got together and we were taking it slow. She told me after she regretted it

So glad I don't have to deal with a wife and family.

I can barely support myself as it is.

I mean, yeah, i want a gf but women my age are usually looking to settle down and start a family of some type.

Not that I know of...

men can't get pregnat silly

I got this one dumb cunt pregnant. 9 months later you were born.

My bf got me pregnant when I was 15 and he was 18

>Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?

>Not that I know of...

What makes you think I'm a grill?

Two times, didn't take care of the first one, the second one was my gf so it was all good, her family is almost rich so the little guy have everything he wants. In the way I aborted with 4 girls, one was my gf, I have lived a good life.

Weirdly... no.
I did once fuck 2 women in the space of 24 hours and had to go get the morning after pill 2 mornings in a row with 2 different women at the same place.
That was fun.
The woman working just shook her head at me on day 2 when I walked in.

Wife and I waited until we finished college, had decent jobs and a house. Had our first kid when I was 30 and her 26. We now have a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Pretty happy with everything.

Yeah, I totally count on my mate and her family to be totally broke and helpless... but it's nice having a gf or wife with a well off family that could help in an emergency.

stopry?

Idk ever since I went to the doctor and had an overall check on my health and told me my sperm count is 134 million, which isn’t like crazy high. But still high, I don’t feel comfortable cumming inside women. They always say they are on birth control but at least half the time I feel like it’s a lie. Never got a woman pregnant before

Tits or gtfo

>having a baby at 30
you're cutting it close man

got my gf pregnant when she was 17, luckily she turned 18 a month later and we had an abortion. $400 cash, 15 minutes.

It's cause females tend to want their fairy tale. The media likes to promote having the ideal family but I noticed it's mostly in the 1990s generation. The newer generation wants to be unique so the hold back on the family.

Well that's my observation in my area at least.

But don't feel pressured that you need to have kids asap, take care of yourself first. Not sure why many people fall into that family trap but then those guys also have a weak pull out game.

We broke up, got back together, knocked her up in like first week, talked her into an abortion, she told everyone and they hated me. Then got pregnant a few months later with a new guy, and got an abortion again.. but no one cared.

Yeah they even gave me a job that pays well so I kind of have to stop having kids and abortions with other girls, but its a little hard, the good thing is that even if we broke up the kid is going to have a good life without me. But even tho I don't take care of the first child I had I still fuck her mom from time to time.

I've gotten my wife pregnant three times, every time in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant, Sup Forums?
Yes.

>What happened?
I came inside, what else?

>How'd it turn out?
I was ready to take responsibility, bitch wanted an abortion instead, and wanted me to pay for it. Since I wanted to keep it, I didn't pay her a dime. She didn't have the money, so she wanted to give birth and give it up for adoption. She miscarried.

I'd call that a happy end.

You mean what happened? Got an abortion :P

MODS

Baby killer

Cunt

You disgust me!

7 weeks is hardly a baby my dude
not that I really give a shit

Yeah a little older than i wanted but i was deployed before that, it pushed things back a bit. No regrets.

Kek

Got 2 girls at work pregnant. Both were like 2 weeks apart from each other. Convinced them to take the pill. Kek both took the pill and then later found out about each other and that I knocked both of them up. Both of them hated me and one almost wanted to kill herself. Some of the guys at work call me neo.

yeah i gotta girl pregnant before. i have no idea what happened after that

Knocked up my fiancee. We have a happy seven month old now. I'm lucky that I am financially stable. Most of my friends work minimum wage jobs.

Yes in highschool two different girl they had an abortion

And at the age of 28 my wife we now have a 2.5month old daughter

i gotta girl prego right after highschool, then got her pregnant again. we broke up a few years later. i dated a girl after that for a good 4 years and we had a son. she got pregnant shortly after we met.. long story short im married now to a different girl. we have 3 kids of our own. all young

and yes i have 6 kids. i turned 41 last month

first wife got her prego twice, she aborted both..
second wife, we had a son and then he got sick and died.. so now I use a condom

Has our first at 27, our second at 34. No regrets. Having more financial resources and marriage under the belt before complicating life with kids is always good.

Yea, we went to abort it and they found out she misscarried. Gf was fucking dumb and probably fucked it up by using plan b over and over again. Also lesson learned. Don't trust someone else to be responsible for birth control.

fuck off dad!

Had our first at 31 (wife was 28) and our second at 35. I waited until we were well established. No regrets!

People who get married and then stop popping babies out right away wierd me out. It seems very popular, especially with the church crowd. Seems like a recipe for a very unhappy marriage to me.

Wow I can’t imagine...

What happened?

Once in high school, we both didn't know until i ask her to take a preg test, it end up positive, then she took an abortive pill.

>somehow all my ex gf's end up getting pregnant by other dude after I broke up with them
> I cursed their life
>I'm a wizard

kek

I'm a dude but I made friends with someone not long ago (friend of my brother, I'm 19 and she's 16) and we got talking and she said her bf got her pregnant last year. She's allergic to birth control but has this pill that makes her have a period (don't know how true all this is, I'm not a medfag) and she took it and after a few days the pregnancy test came up negative.

Not me, but a friend of mine just got some porkbelly dog pregnant. Hes an autist wizard. >Proof: one time he lost $4000 to a 12 yr old because she told him she loved him 1 minute after she met him. He wired the money. I think he was dropped as a kid.
I've already given nicknames for them. Mr. and Mrs. Potato head.