What would you do to me?

Get you to a good Psychiatrist.

Make you suck dick

Crucifixion

I want to suck your dick to

*snip*

Do you want more???

Sounds good to me

Well, we can't expect God to do all the work.

in the trap thread, yeah, i'm too lazy to keep 2 tabs open lol, asshole maybe?

play lesbo. i fucken love pantyhose

Sell you a virginity

Nice 22 faggot

Nothing

Watch blade runner 2049 with you and then fuck you in the ass with this thing

Garbage rimfire trash cannon bullshit.

So show my your dick

Sounds good
I never watch blade runnrer

Nice cap gun, you fucking cowboy LARPer.

That asshole looks tasty blade runner 2049 is a great movie too i spend most of my time on \tv\ but i visit \b\ all the time for threads like these

Get those hose a bit tighter

Maybe i should watch it

Nice ass

BR 2049 is ass. Get some taste you pleb

You should

It's a 22lr nogun

Shove you in the showers and turn on the gas full blast, you degenerate tranny fuck

Thanks

Kik me. Moonlight.Cocktail

I wear, too

Kek, would you rather I use my M39?

>be 14
>see trap thread
>formulate dastardly and ambitious plan
>"hurr durr go die degenerate tranny"
>lean back in chair, sip mountain dew
>another day, another right-wing victory

Come up behind you with a knife and slit your throat

>Capgun
.22lr has enough energy to pierce your skull, but not enough to go out the other side, it'll bounce around in your head, liquifying your brain.

Fuck you blade 2049 is the alpha and the omega of kino

You've been watching too much CSI user

I'm not actually right wing. I'm fairly progressive in spending when it comes to womens services, gay rights (to a point), social support for the needy and disadvantaged. I'm an atheist, but I don't get preachy about it, so that argument is out the window..

But a bunch of guys with tits playing dressup, demanding everyone bend over backwards to play the what gender are they today?" game and all their other "poor us, we're an oppressed minority" bullshit, well you can fuck right off. You're absolutely disgusting, abominations to nature. Frankly the world would be a better place if you were rounded up and killed. I guess muslims are doing at least one thing right.

As they say, even Hitler painted..

Lol you are obviously an undercover fag since you're still in this thread just accept it boi pucci rules

death to trannies

Thats no way to treat a lady

Story on that image?

>Watching tv

>kino
Confirmed for over browsing that cesspool Sup Forums

Have you even seen the original?

Obviously what do you take me for

Faggot tranny tried to pick up a normal when they were drunk. Instead of your "tranny surprise" scenario where the guy goes "well, i'm straight but i've gone this far, so i may as well go full faggot" the guy did what any normal person would do and killed the tranny.

It happens a lot, actually. Especially in spic land. This ugly tranny fuck got their just deserts in the gravel parking lot of a bar. The cops showed up, shrugged, and sent the faggot to the meat house. They didn't even investigate their death. They just treated it as all cops should - pest control instead of murder.

knock knock who's there not this disgusting faggot anymore

Interesting. Why do you have these images saved?

the same reason i have videos of niggers being shot. they're extremely satisfying to see and they hammer a case against tranny lovers when the filters i put in place don't work and shit like this thread slip by.

What can I say, I enjoy ripping on faggots and disgusting trannies.

Report you to the authorities for indecent exposure, you disgusting swine.

clean your room

Boner killers piss off

Your posts just reek of insecurity.

He's attracted to traps and can't deal with it

eat shit faggot tranny fucker

Put pants on you.

And your post is gay as fuck. Shouldn't you be liking your friends photos on fb you normie fuck?

this is the shit you faggots are into. this is your "natural" "beauty"

you're all a bunch of disgusting degenerate child molesters.

I'd rest your ankles on my shoulders and fill your ass with cum

Fpbp

Disgusting Faggot.

Friend, you have more issues than Time magazine

fortunately none of them include being attracted to men or trying to fuck little kids.

You should probably still try to address them. Getting this tightly wound about things you don't have to participate in isn't healthy.

well, i tool your faggots usual advice, and i put in filters. But you faggots occasionally get through and then I dish out some abuse to you to show you what degenerates you are.

You inflict yourselves on the world, I return the favor and remind you that you're disgusting and child molesters. I'd call that a fair trade.

and the thread has succesfully been killed by exposing the degenerate faggots to their own disgusting natures.

These post reek of projection.
Stay mad faggots.